• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Oh yeah forgot to post this
20:4falcon::4falcon:is upon us

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
I'm curious whether you think your MK is good or not.
Mine is good, mainly because unlike the MKs in japan i actually have a gameplan for almost every character. I never play the same after 1 game, i don't fight Luigi the same way i fight Marth.

I use nado effectively,i play neutral well(still need improving),i bait airdodges successfully,i pull of footstool combo's frequently and im aware of things MK can and cannot do to certain characters(ZSS taught me the hard way).

high mid for me, still got a lot to learn. Random question: Would you consider Unknowns MK good?

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Mine is good, mainly because unlike the MKs in japan i actually have a gameplan for almost every character. I never play the same after 1 game, i don't fight Luigi the same way i fight Marth.

I use nado effectively,i play neutral well(still need improving),i bait airdodges successfully,i pull of footstool combo's frequently and im aware of things MK can and cannot do to certain characters(ZSS taught me the hard way).

high mid for me, still got a lot to learn.
Yours sounds pretty solid. It's good to know you're still improving. I'd love to see some results if you went to any tournaments.

Random question: Would you consider Unknowns MK good?
Hmm... I haven't seen him play for a while but I think he's competent.

sunfallSeraph

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5155-4095-3556
Oh yeah forgot to post this
20:4falcon::4falcon:is upon us
People cry endlessly about custom jank and I'm just like. Do you even default Falcon? I'll take getting ***** slapped across the stage and into the blastzone (lol based Smashville best stage evar gaiz) by Ninja!Zelda any day over Captain Meme's brand of bull****. This character's design is smh incarnate. (disclaimer: salt not directed at CF mains I hope you all have a lovely day)

As much as I hate Falcon, tbf

it takes more than one press of a button and some level of execution to do that string/combo

With customs, you have those customs that insta-kill in one input

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@ warionumbah2 warionumbah2 , you're gonna love what happens to Sasuke Uchiha in the Naruto gaiden series. He's not only a deadbeat, but an adulterer too! The convulted plot and inability for anyone in Naruto to spill the beans is so freaking hilarious. Yes, you're ninja, but you're also a society of ninja meaning you have to have some semblance of social skills and be people instead of letting **** hit the fan because you forgot to mention that you've kept a disembodied arm and somehow grew it to be a person and now that "person" is running around running his own terrorist group of himself and himselves. Thanks, Orochimaru, for being a bishie outcast - yes, he became even "prettier" - who thinks not telling the world an insane dude with immense power running amock is a good idea.

And poor Sakura. She's the butt monkey and doormat who gets **** on by everyone. Raising a kid who's not your own, but you still love her dearly, married a guy whose past with you already crosses the line of human rights violations and who dumps his "love child" on you, and you get caught by the same goddamned trick in the Ninja Book of How to Fool Idiots. Sakura should have taken the yuri route with er... some lady... Shizune? Or the classic teacher-student route with Kakashi.

Oh, and Bleach's newest chapter is definitely giving off Axel/Saïx, Ichigo/Uryu or Renji, and other parallels. Oh, how things will fuel yaoi slash. Why do I read these? :p

Last edited:

sunfallSeraph

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5155-4095-3556
As much as I hate Falcon, tbf

it takes more than one press of a button and some level of execution to do that string/combo

With customs, you have those customs that insta-kill in one input
I was whining more about his entire kit than this one combo. I wouldn't have the execution skill to pull this off, for sure, so props to the player who did it against a legit human.

I was whining more about his entire kit than this one combo. I wouldn't have the execution skill to pull this off, for sure, so props to the player who did it against a legit human.
Well yeah. His kit is ultra dumb

His range is surprisingly good. TOO good (disjointed) if anything.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Yours sounds pretty solid. It's good to know you're still improving. I'd love to see some results if you went to any tournaments.
I placed high the 2 times i went to my local. I just never really talk about it since 80% of the players are/was bad so getting 2nd and 3rd wasn't all that frilling. Maybe if they went default i would enter again, also the scene isn't all that large compared to murica/japan.

I also stopped going because college and now summer is around the corner and i'd rather go partying than play smash for an upcoming tournament till my hands sweat. :/

Then after summer MORE college, then im jumping on Tekken and SF so i probz won't enter tournaments involving Smash.

@ Ffamran Ffamran Sasuke is too much, hit it then leave the baby with the side chick. This is meant to be action not soap opera,
They said Rosalinda wins the MU

They said it was 80:20 in her favour
They speak nothing but facts.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@ Ffamran Ffamran Sasuke is too much, hit it then leave the baby with the side chick. This is meant to be action not soap opera,
Soap operas have better or at least coherent plot. Desperate Housewives any- Sorry, Sakura...

Also, there's a reason "Talk no Jutsu" is a running gag in the community. :p

Rizen

Smash Legend
Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I placed high the 2 times i went to my local. I just never really talk about it since 80% of the players are/was bad so getting 2nd and 3rd wasn't all that frilling. Maybe if they went default i would enter again, also the scene isn't all that large compared to murica/japan.
That's nice. My scene is ridiculously small.
I also stopped going because college and now summer is around the corner and i'd rather go partying than play smash for an upcoming tournament till my hands sweat. :/
Yeah, college is the only reason I can't go to my local anymore and just when I placed 2nd in the recent one.:ohwell:

CF's Fsmash out ranges Ike's :crazy: Sword users got a raw deal in SSB4 since many non weapon attacks have crazy disjoint
I play Shulk though so I literally don't worry at all when it comes to range and disjoints. Even if it's Falcon.

B-air is love. B-air is life

Rizen

Smash Legend
I play Shulk though so I literally don't worry at all when it comes to range and disjoints. Even if it's Falcon.

B-air is love. B-air is life
Shulk's frame data balances that out. It bugs me that some characters have fast attacks with good disjoint but the characters who are supposed to be disjointed have slower actions for the most part. :ohwell:

What's that '____ is love, ______ is life' meme from?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Google "shrek is love, shrek is life" and it'll be the video that comes up. I'm not going to link it here because it's kinda inappropriate.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Shulk's frame data balances that out. It bugs me that some characters have fast attacks with good disjoint but the characters who are supposed to be disjointed have slower actions for the most part. :ohwell:

Then you have characters with fast attacks and no disjoint and characters with slow attacks and no disjoint. Hi, Falco, Samus, Ike, Marth, Lucina, the Pits, Bowser, Greninja, Pac-Man, Wii Fit Trainer, Zelda, Meta Knight, Kirby, and more. It's kind of stupid how Marth's sword has similar range to Sheik's Fair or how Marth's disjoints are shorter than Captain Falcon's. Where's my extra shockwave thing on my Side Smash? You'd think Zelda could just summon a blade of light about as long as a sword for her Ftilt and then Captain Falcon Dash Attacks. Or how Rosalina needs powerful disjoints when she's incredibly tall and has an incredibly powerful star buddy or how Link's Dair has a magical block of doom below it instead of just being the sword. I thought the end of 64 Kirby Utilt, Melee Marth grab range, and Brawl Snake Utilt's eras were gone.

Top Bottom