• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Wow Kie and Umeki are so technical like they look far ahead of US Peachs. There hasn't been one Zelda in Japan
Japan in general is ahead of the west. As for Japanese Zeldas... I've heard from my Japanese friends that there was actually a couple but they don't go out to tournaments often. So there aren't any footage of them. It's just like that one amazing Japanese Samus I keep hearing about but he's a FG only player.

Edit: Page steal :^)

I dedicate this page to this gif.

Last edited:
OH, I almost forgot to tell you guys. Watched another movie this week

Insidious 3 sucks

Just throwing it out there

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just played some Splatoon today, and I swear the Aerospray RG is incredibly good on Turf War, I've been getting around 700 - 1000 Points with the added 300+ Point bonus.

Guess you could say the RG in Aerospray RG means "Really Good" :yeahboi:
And I'm just about to have my lunch too.

Their Peachs are p amazing. It's just specific characters.
I remember seeing a replay on FG of a Japanese match between a Zelda & Peach, the Peach was damn amazing, float cancelling all over the place, but the Zelda won out in the end. :3

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Gonna hand in my written report in. (The one that my group didn't do squat on)

I'm TOTALLY gonna pass! :secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop:

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
I'm thinking about buying a game capture card. The idea is to bring it with my set up in tournament and record french top player. So it needs absolute no lag and it's better if it can work without computer.
Advice pls

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Japan in general is ahead of the west. As for Japanese Zeldas... I've heard from my Japanese friends that there was actually a couple but they don't go out to tournaments often. So there aren't any footage of them. It's just like that one amazing Japanese Samus I keep hearing about but he's a FG only player.

Edit: Page steal :^)

I dedicate this page to this gif.

maybe Japan Zeldas are so far ahead they already know exactly how bad she is and have already given up while we are still hoping she's not truly Zeldawful :secretkpop:

Matsushi

True Blood
Marth's face alone makes this art pure gold.

wow
She'll still be my secondary for sure, but I'm probably going to take a break from her and take some notes from Nairo and the like. I'll send you a replay with my Zelda against @ Matsushi Matsushi 's ZSS who I believe has a much better ZSS and see me struggle in the MU. :p
ZSS was my main for the first few weeks after Smash 4 3DS was released, though I had dropped her because... well, to be honest I'm not even sure why. It was back when I couldn't adjust to Marth's nerfs so I considered dropping him, but after a while of practicing Marth, he simply felt more natural to me. I still like to play around with ZSS a lot now though, she is still very fun to use.

That said, your ZSS was still very phenomenal as I recall. :D

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
I'm not a gif warrior, but I do have a couple gifs I stole from you guys a while ago. This totally fits the situation

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Japan are not ahead, all their MKs are butts,booty,***,bad.
Whose MK is good to you?

I keep seeing you call a lot of peoples MKs bad.
maybe Japan Zeldas are so far ahead they already know exactly how bad she is and have already given up while we are still hoping she's not truly Zeldawful :secretkpop:
No, I know for a fact this is not the case. Although, it would be hilarious if it's true.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Rizen

Smash Legend

warionumbah2

Smash Master
I keep seeing you call a lot of peoples MKs bad
Ito,Katakiri,Fye,Snoopy,S2H,Oki,Tech,Oblivion,Some mexican MK who won a regional,Bonk! and Tyrant. Probably missing others that i've watched.

The top 3 are Ito,Katakiri and S2H. Really good ones are Fye,Bonk and Oki(maybe). Tyrant does absolutely nothing for the character, he only uses MK in friendlies and when used in tournaments its like a one off match so basically 0 results...but his overall play is good i guess.

I say 'bad' alot cuz there's honestly alot of them out there, there's still MKs that can't bait airdodges, there's still MKs that can't use tornado properly, still can't combo with easy combo's, still can't walk. I blame the high skill floor MK has, you pick him up and stay butts for like a month. That's why secondary MKs tend to be bad you can't juggle your main with a character like MK without stunting your mains performance unless you're an absolute badass.

Can i list bad ones now? :dkmelee: Seriously my view of a good MK is more time completely different to yours.

Last edited:
The only way you can determine a good secondary is to go to a tournament and try to use that character all the way until the end. If you do well, congrats. You found a secondary. If you didn't do well, then ****.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
The only way you can determine a good secondary is to go to a tournament and try to use that character all the way until the end. If you do well, congrats. You found a secondary. If you didn't do well, then ****.
Funny that I checked the list and it said Shulk is Mid, Bowser, Zelda & Lucina are bottom. :V

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
And I'm still here wondering why you guys still bother with non-official tier lists.
I question that myself too (Even though I brought it up myself). But hey, I don't care for Tier Lists, I use whoever I want to use. :yeahboi:
Like how I mained Hsien-Ko back in UMvC3. :3

Last edited:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Am I the only one who feels like this could be a @Fuji'n @Fuj1n @Fujenn @Fujin Emblem @Fujin Gear Solid @Fujin Reloaded @Fujin Reloaded: The Re-Up @Fujin the unbannable @Fujin in disguise? I mean, who else would read every page unless they were there when it was happening? (Other than @AnchorTea? :secretkpop:) @ Ffamran Ffamran , I think you have your work cut out for you.
Nah there's no way I'd ever be as sassy as the sassmaster Fuujin. It's shameful.

Btw totally praying for Fuujin whenever he comes out with his next alt.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Wow Kie and Umeki are so technical like they look far ahead of US Peachs. There hasn't been one Zelda in Japan
Zelda is like the neglected child in Japan, I don't think a single Zelda player in Japan exist.

I bet if we all go to Japan and ask for their Zelda mains, they would be like:
"Zelda's in this game?" :secretkpop:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Ito,Katakiri,Fye,Snoopy,S2H,Oki,Tech,Oblivion,Some mexican MK who won a regional,Bonk! and Tyrant. Probably missing others that i've watched.

The top 3 are Ito,Katakiri and S2H. Really good ones are Fye,Bonk and Oki(maybe). Tyrant does absolutely nothing for the character, he only uses MK in friendlies and when used in tournaments its like a one off match so basically 0 results...but his overall play is good i guess.
Ito is obviously good. Katakiri is decent and S2H is the same. I'm not familiar with the other ones you've listed but I've got a good idea of your definition of a good MK.
I say 'bad' alot cuz there's honestly alot of them out there, there's still MKs that can't bait airdodges, there's still MKs that can't use tornado properly, still can't combo with easy combo's, still can't walk. I blame the high skill floor MK has, you pick him up and stay butts for like a month. That's why secondary MKs tend to be bad you can't juggle your main with a character like MK without stunting your mains performance unless you're an absolute badass.
Ah, I understand. MK reminds me of WiiFit.
Can i list bad ones now? :dkmelee: Seriously my view of a good MK is more time completely different to yours.
It's not really different from my view but I do understand from your perspective. I'm curious whether you think your MK is good or not.
Zelda is like the neglected child in Japan, I don't think a single Zelda player in Japan exist.

I bet if we all go to Japan and ask for their Zelda mains, they would be like:
"Zelda's in this game?" :secretkpop:
There are several Zelda players there, they just don't go to tournaments often.
I bet they'll make one when EVO is over.
I highly doubt it.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'll never take any "tier list" seriously if Charizard is the worst character.

Top Bottom