• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Welp this place is no longer Fujin friendly since we're attracting all the mods.
Yes, well, sort of. Obviously not all the mods are ban-on-sight in demeanor. Otherwise Berserker, Spirst, or IsmaR probs would've taken out an account or two.

Spirst

It has absolutely nothing to do with any of the topics at hand, but Spirst, is that "Diablo Rojo" thing at all related to Rodrigo y Gabriela? ~
Yep, it's one of my favorite pieces. Admittedly, I first heard it in the **** in Boots movie but I've loved it ever since.

For the uninitiated:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
We should all make a Fujin alt to protest the mods banning him. Complete with gaycat, ofc. And when they ban our alts, we call them out on their dumb bias against him and they'll leave Fujin alone.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
WAIT SO SUGAR COOKIE WASN'T RELATED TO YOU AT ALL, @ Macchiato Macchiato ?

AND I THOUGHT ZELDA OPTIMISTS RARELY EXIST.

Also, hi Fujin V104.5.6A. c:

Latte

Smash Ace
We should all make a Fujin alt to protest the mods banning him. Complete with gaycat, ofc. And when they ban our alts, we call them out on their dumb bias against him and they'll leave Fujin alone.
Or we all get our main accounts banned #gudtyms

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
So this is like a copy of the Smash with more female anime face?

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
That feel when you expect other threads to be of the same activity and quality as the Zelda social.
DISAPPOINTMENT.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
That feel when you expect other threads to be of the same activity and quality as the Zelda social.
DISAPPOINTMENT.
This is the one thing Zelda is top tier in. Take pride my sisters, there will never be a thread to match our quality!

micstar615

Smash Ace
I trained my abs before the weekend and then I ate pizza, cake and Indian food all weekend :secretkpop:

And school starts tomorrow and I feel so unprepared!

Latte

Smash Ace
Optimism Tier List V.4.1
V.4.0 UPDATE LIST:
  • Added new "null" tier and a B- subtier
  • Updated names
  • Added footnotes
  • Added more individual users
  • Changed a few users' tiers
V.4.1 MINI-UPDATE:
  • Changed D3RK's tier

SSS Tier:

@ Macchiato Macchiato (formerly: Salad Bowl)

Founder of the “Zelda Strategy Discussion” thread. Has consistently shown optimism towards characters who rank low on tier lists (i.e. SSB4 Zelda, Hyrule Warriors Agitha). When optimism is challenged, will often defend said optimism relentlessly.

B Tier:

@ 「 Derk 」 「 Derk 」

Made a very nice guide for Zelda which obviously took quite a bit of effort. Has called Zelda "Zelderp."

@Hyrule Candy (HC)

Very much like the SSS ranked optimist, Salad Bowl, HC will show blinding optimism towards Zelda (e.g. "Zelda is top tier") and will defend his optimism relentlessly. Dropped Zelda for Lucina. During the Zelda Social’s field trip to the Lucina Social, HC spoke lowly of Zelda, which is the main reason for his demotion to B-tier.

@ JigglyZelda003 JigglyZelda003 (JZ003)

Has never given Zelda a degrading name. Made the Zelda MU thread, which is the reason for JZ003’s solid B-Tier placement.

B- Tier:

@ BJN39 BJN39

Has called Zelda “Zeldawful.” Made both the Zelda research/data thread and the thread discussing Zelda’s custom moves.

C Tier:

@UkeNicky

Has never given Zelda a degrading name, and will “support Zelda to the end D:< ;^;.”

@ Cenizas Cenizas

Has never given Zelda a degrading name. Has once said “Zelda is at least mid,” which is the main reason for his C-Tier placement. More data is needed in order to accurately place Cenizas in a tier.

F Tier:

Everyone else

Will make degrading names for Zelda (e.g. Zeldawful) and will cut down everyone's hopes of Zelda one day becoming a viable SSB4 character. Insulting Zelda and laughing when others insult Zelda has become second nature for the F-tier population. Although they know Zelda is awful, they have come to accept Zelda for who she is, and show an undying love for her even though she is sucky and horrible and terrible and bad and tbh she's just plain awful.

Null Tier:

@ Furret Furret

Has never given Zelda a degrading name, though no optimism has been observed. Null-tier is currently just a placeholder as we need more data before we determine BC’s true tier.

*Anyone who does not post in the Zelda boards for over a month will be removed from this list.
**If you feel that your or someone else’s tier placement is wrong, please tell me. Give reasons as to why you believe the tier-placement is incorrect.

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I trained my abs before the weekend and then I ate pizza, cake and Indian food all weekend :secretkpop:

And school starts tomorrow and I feel so unprepared!
At least you can be bothered to train your abs, or anything for that matter. (writing abs felt really weird, shows much I'm involved in physical activity. At least I'm not that fat.)

Latte

Smash Ace

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Optimism Tier List V.4.1
V.4.0 UPDATE LIST:
  • Added new "null" tier and a B- subtier
  • Updated names
  • Added footnotes
  • Added more individual users
  • Changed a few users' tiers
V.4.1 MINI-UPDATE:
  • Changed D3RK's tier

SSS Tier:

@ Macchiato Macchiato (formerly: Salad Bowl)

Founder of the “Zelda Strategy Discussion” thread. Has consistently shown optimism towards characters who rank low on tier lists (i.e. SSB4 Zelda, Hyrule Warriors Agitha). When optimism is challenged, will often defend said optimism relentlessly.

B Tier:

@ 「 Derk 」 「 Derk 」

Made a very nice guide for Zelda which obviously took quite a bit of effort. Has called Zelda "Zelderp."

@Hyrule Candy (HC)

Very much like the SSS ranked optimist, Salad Bowl, HC will show blinding optimism towards Zelda (e.g. "Zelda is top tier") and will defend his optimism relentlessly. Dropped Zelda for Lucina. During the Zelda Social’s field trip to the Lucina Social, HC spoke lowly of Zelda, which is the main reason for his demotion to B-tier.

@ JigglyZelda003 JigglyZelda003 (JZ003)

Has never given Zelda a degrading name. Made the Zelda MU thread, which is the reason for JZ003’s solid B-Tier placement.

B- Tier:

@ BJN39 BJN39

Has called Zelda “Zeldawful.” Made both the Zelda research/data thread and the thread discussing Zelda’s custom moves.

C Tier:

@UkeNicky

Has never given Zelda a degrading name, and will “support Zelda to the end D:< ;^;.”

@ Cenizas Cenizas

Has never given Zelda a degrading name. Has once said “Zelda is at least mid,” which is the main reason for his C-Tier placement. More data is needed in order to accurately place Cenizas in a tier.

F Tier:

Everyone else

Will make degrading names for Zelda (e.g. Zeldawful) and will cut down everyone's hopes of Zelda one day becoming a viable SSB4 character. Insulting Zelda and laughing when others insult Zelda has become second nature for the F-tier population. Although they know Zelda is awful, they have come to accept Zelda for who she is, and show an undying love for her even though she is sucky and horrible and terrible and bad and tbh she's just plain awful.

Null Tier:

@ Furret Furret

Has never given Zelda a degrading name, though no optimism has been observed. Null-tier is currently just a placeholder as we need more data before we determine BC’s true tier.

*Anyone who does not post in the Zelda boards for over a month will be removed from this list.
**If you feel that your or someone else’s tier placement is wrong, please tell me. Give reasons as to why you believe the tier-placement is incorrect.
Why do I always enjoy this list?

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
It's funny how the Brawl Zelda Social hasn't reached 500 pages in like... what, 7 years?

At this rate, we'll hit that mark in a good 15-20 months or something!

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
It's funny how the Brawl Zelda Social hasn't reached 500 pages in like... what, 7 years?

At this rate, we'll hit that mark in a good 15-20 months or something!
Went and verified, KayLo! made the thread June 13th, 2008.

It's been 6 years, and 7 months. :p

Additional Info:

The Brawl Zelda social made page 100 on September 28, 2009 (1 year, 3 months, 15 days.)

This fab social made page 100 in 362 days. :p (-107 days)

Edit : I'll make another comparison when we reach 200 pages. (Which will be soon enough. lel)

Maybe I'll do some calculation predictions on when we'll reach 500 at this rate laTer.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Yep, it's one of my favorite pieces. Admittedly, I first heard it in the **** in Boots movie but I've loved it ever since.

For the uninitiated:
Yesssssss. I honestly had no idea it appeared in that movie, since I never watched it. It is a pretty damn good piece. Have you heard the rest of their stuff. They're a great duo~

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Skype is aids in chat client form.

I miss when people just used IRC and Mumble so I didn't need to use a bloated program polluted with ads that crashes randomly and eats way more memory than it should.

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
I like that our thread is the way it is, very active and open allowing new people to see and join in. I probably never would've noticed this social if everyone was on Skype instead of chatting here
It's an acquired taste, and both ways have merits. Forums are better for long term communication, skype is better for burst communication. I respect the Zelda forums for having an active social thread.

Top Bottom