• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
As a person from the other perspective, I think the problem is that people that main the character being raided don't generally know what's going on at first. The Lucina board panicked and locked the thread (I was sad, if I had seen that sooner, I would've joined the fun then--I like to play as Lucina casually).

The ZSS board was mostly confused and lurking to see what was going on...until someone posted in the ZSS skype group asking what was going on. Once people understood it was all in good fun, a few members and I, who were interested in the fun, played along.

EDIT: Just realized this is post # 69 for me. lol

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
@Salad Bowl
It's ok buddy. I had to take a break from Smash after my concussion. So don't worry, and deal with the family issues. We eagerly await for your return.

Meek Moths

Smash Ace
i had the greatest feeling on for glory now

was fighting a rosalina player! i hadnt fought many in long time so i lost the first few matches, but on the last one i was really doing work and trying to not do anything careless! it was looking pretty good for me!

then i SD

Zero Requiem

Smash Apprentice
I was fighting a mega man in for for glory and ugh fighting him is frustrating the walking pellets being the worst part. I won most of the matches and he only beat me like twice due to early sd's those are also the worst.. >.>

Meek Moths

Smash Ace
xd just imagine what that megaman though. "damn zelda is so annoying that teleport and reflect"

(though he couldnt even win ^-^)

EOE

Smash Apprentice
I must know where these Pokemon in heels are coming from.

I want a Jynx one. <3

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I must know where these Pokemon in heels are coming from.

I want a Jynx one. <3
atrl (dot) net/forums/showthread.php?t=434492

I'm not at 10 posts yet so I can't post links yet but just replace the (dot)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I actually went to the web adress and LMAO that Lorde one was probably one of my faves there xD
Some of the GaGa ones are on point too. Like
is perf.

pulls off the ponytail better than Zero Gravity Spamus tbh

Last edited:

micstar615

Smash Ace
The fact that Zelda got a lot of nerfs from the transition between Brawl to Sm4sh makes me feel like the dev team has no clue what they're doing with this character :(

Buffs:
-faster speed (this is a plus for the entire cast tho due to the faster engine)
-Usable grab
-lack of sdi on multi hit moves
-FW
-Dair
-Dtilt

Nerfs:
-Fair and Bair still suck and now have more end lag
-UAir lost killing power
-Nair lost range
-Naryu's (seems to have) less range
-Usmash is awful
-Dsmash seems to have lost some range too
- Dins is more useless than before

She's gotten 3-4 direct buffs and the other 2 are engine changes that effect all characters. Then the bottom tier from Brawl got ~5 nerfs. Nerfs. It's like they have no idea on how to make this character viable and for some reason think that she was OP in past games and nerfed her :( Why would they nerf an already bad character?
/rant

Last edited:

Spirst

The fact that she got nerfed from Brawl is absolutely ****ing ******** and I am almost certain that for some aspects of this game's development, there were some under the influence decisions. One other thing that makes no sense is if you go to training mode and set the speed to anything other than 1x, DH's smashes will have SIX hitboxes instead of three and do double the damage. Just...wtf...

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Why would they nerf an already bad character?
cause it's balanced for casuals which is stupid
edit: I'm not saying casuals are bad and don't deserve balance, I'm saying that casuals hardly notice balance changes.

Last edited:

Meek Moths

Smash Ace
true but i kinda think din is better but that's just me. also it feels like nayru has more range on the 3ds version than on the wii u version. strange....

D

Deleted member

Heehee haaaaai I have returneddddd ^o^ (Inb4 I get kicked out because i DO NOT KNOW THE WAYS OF ZELDA). Anyway, since I haven't really played Zelda users, would anyone like to play? :D

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
stuffs about Zelda nerfs
Honestly Zelda's grab is still bad they just make her snag people earlier and she can react faster OoS making Shield grab possible, still the slowest non tether (except pac-mans werid sound wave grab) grab in the game

at this point she feels less nerfed and more in beta. like they made a rough draft and forgot to get back to her. Sm4sh Zelda is an unfinished project.

i like that off stage/near ledge the new dins has 95% guaranteed kill rate at around 100% or so. i hate everything else about the new dins down to the sound fx.

D

Deleted member

Guys I have to go on a break from smash, a big family emergency happened and I don't think I can play smash at this time. I have too much on my mind atm. I'll be back in probably 1-2 months
Okay this is really late and we don't know each other but I hope you'll be okay :/

@ Furret Furret Heehee it's okay :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
For some reason i thought it would be a good idea to go scrape snow/ice off my car without a jacket and while barefoot when it was -2F/-19C outside

i can't feel my feet and my hands are red

would not recommend

One other thing that makes no sense is if you go to training mode and set the speed to anything other than 1x, DH's smashes will have SIX hitboxes instead of three and do double the damage. Just...wtf...
oh boy are we talking about training mode slowdown glitches now

PREPARE YOURSELF

Spirst

For some reason i thought it would be a good idea to go scrape snow/ice off my car without a jacket and while barefoot when it was -2F/-19C outside

would not recommend
For some reason, it went from snowing yesterday to being in the high 50s/nearly 60 region today. What is going on, Earth?

oh boy are we talking about training mode slowdown glitches now

PREPARE YOURSELF

What...

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
The fact that she got nerfed from Brawl is absolutely ****ing ******** and I am almost certain that for some aspects of this game's development, there were some under the influence decisions. One other thing that makes no sense is if you go to training mode and set the speed to anything other than 1x, DH's smashes will have SIX hitboxes instead of three and do double the damage. Just...wtf...
I think I know why Zelda was nerfed!
Zelda slept with Sakurai's secret boyfriend and turned him straight, so Sakurai wanted revenge!

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

would not recommend
10/10 the real yeti confirmed,
I wouldn't do that and I'm the one telling all my friends they're weak for saying its cold.
they live in Missouri not North Dakota <.<

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Hey its me salad bowl. I kinda forgot my password (lol im stupid) and what email I used so @ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer ban salad bowl please. I have good and bad news.

The family emergency worked out fine. My uncle got cancer, and we had to go back to NY to go check out on him. When we got there we were scared. We didn't know what to think, BUT the doctor said it was only stage 1 heart cancer which means its a really small chance of him um... passing. I also can still play smash but I won't be on here as much for a week.

Bad news, my dad accidentally spilled some soda on my wii U so thats why I'm buying one tomorrow and bringing it back to Virginia

Also I couldn't think of a name so i joined the coffee bandwagon. @Latte @Mocha I am one of you.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Bad news, my dad accidentally spilled some soda on my wii U so thats why I'm buying one tomorrow and bringing it back to Virginia
I'd lose family members awfully quickly if that happened to me,
well they wouldn't just here the end of it from me

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I'm glad your uncle is alright, but gurl..........

gurl.png

All these alT accounts.......................................................................

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Sorry about your uncle, Salad, but at least it sounds like it's in a very treatable stage! So long as he sticks to his therapy he should be fine in the long run. Just be very supportive of him, cancer treatment is super difficult for the patients :(

Also, ooooh, busted!

Last edited:
Top Bottom