• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Is reading Aero's pic... according to photo, Salad = Hyrule Candy... OMFG GORL Y PLZ TELL ME THIS AIN'T THE TRUTH
I would say yes, but I feel like they're different people but they just act the same and Hyrule Candy has just used Salad's computer before

or somethin

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
@ Macchiato Macchiato I'm happy to hear that your uncle is doing alright! I hope he gets through this alright.
------------------------------------
Also, dat mod interface. I really want to see Fujin's user history now.

Latte

Smash Ace
I'm glad your uncle is alright, but gurl..........

View attachment 34765

All these alT accounts.......................................................................
Oh my
Hey its me salad bowl. I kinda forgot my password (lol im stupid) and what email I used so @ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer ban salad bowl please. I have good and bad news.

The family emergency worked out fine. My uncle got cancer, and we had to go back to NY to go check out on him. When we got there we were scared. We didn't know what to think, BUT the doctor said it was only stage 1 heart cancer which means its a really small chance of him um... passing. I also can still play smash but I won't be on here as much for a week.

Bad news, my dad accidentally spilled some soda on my wii U so thats why I'm buying one tomorrow and bringing it back to Virginia

Also I couldn't think of a name so i joined the coffee bandwagon. @ L Latte @Mocha I am one of you.
Happy to hear your uncle is in no danger as of now. And yes, the coffee empire welcomes you.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
@ Cenizas Cenizas Just remember that the higher you climb that list, the harder you'll fall when Zelda's officially deemed bottom tier!

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
10/10 the real yeti confirmed,
I wouldn't do that and I'm the one telling all my friends they're weak for saying its cold.
they live in Missouri not North Dakota <.<
I know that feel

God damn southerners complaining when it's like 55F

Also I couldn't think of a name so i joined the coffee bandwagon. @ L Latte @Mocha I am one of you.
Now we just need a vanilla.

I wonder if Lavani knows where we could find a vanilla...

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Glad to hear everything's fine(ish) with your uncle @ Macchiato Macchiato . Too bad about your WiiU though. :(

In other news, Phantom Slash has a lot of different hit-boxes...

Also, three of her specials use this interesting "Clone hit-box" sort of coding, where the data accounts for one hit-box (On Nayru's and FW1 grounded it's the backside hit-box.) and then has like...A footnote noting the coordinates of the second, otherwise 99% identical hit-box. It's a pretty interesting way to shorten the amount of lines~

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Glad to hear everything's fine(ish) with your uncle @ Macchiato Macchiato . Too bad about your WiiU though. :(

Also, three of her specials use this interesting "Clone hit-box" sort of coding, where the data accounts for one hit-box (On Nayru's and FW1 grounded it's the backside hit-box.) and then has like...A footnote noting the coordinates of the second, otherwise 99% identical hit-box. It's a pretty interesting way to shorten the amount of lines~
The zeldas metagame climbing one tiny footstep at a time

Latte

Smash Ace
Okay, story time:

Today at my church I was alone in the bathroom stall, when some guy with a backpack who I've never seen before (my church is very small, so I'm positive that he isn't a regular) bursts into the bathroom; he starts changing his clothes and he had a two-way radio/walkie talkie that kept saying something about "battle stations." He kept trying to shush the radio. I practically ran out of the stall because I thought he was going to kill me or something. I went outside and called the police, because we've had lots of suspicious people around our church lately, and I didn't want to take any chances if it were to become a bombing/hostage situation.

Nobody found him, and chances are the radio I was hearing was just a ringtone.

luv lyf
you guys should make a coffee guild

@ L Latte
@CAFE | Mocha
@ Macchiato Macchiato
Oh my gosh, yes. Sometime in the future I'll make that happen.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur

I'm not sure I understand this clone hit-box thing. So they have different hitboxes but they're basically sharing the same data or something?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

*Spits out drink*

OMG I remembered where I saw thaT non-Fuujin Fuujin alt.

It was when Fuujin called out some user for thinking Brawl FAir and BAir were identical in data, so @KayLo! and I dragged them with awl our data knowledge~

That user was Xyro77. :crazy:

Though, I vaguely remember reading some profile convo on a mod's profile page where some other user's account had been snuck into by Fuujin. So thaT might be why.:smash:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I'm not sure I understand this clone hit-box thing. So they have different hitboxes but they're basically sharing the same data or something?
Pretty much~

For instance, the two inner hit-boxes on Nayru's are identical in every way aside from their x-coordinates, so I suppose they just used this coding to shorten the workload.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Don't ban him again please. The stuff he posts is really interesting and funny.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I would say yes, but I feel like they're different people but they just act the same and Hyrule Candy has just used Salad's computer before

or somethin
I think that Salad and Candy are boyfriend/girlfriend and they have kinky times in space where they use the same laptop!
I'm sorry, I'm really horny today for some reason....

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Welp this place is no longer Fujin friendly since we're attracting all the mods.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
I mean without Fuujin the boards would not have been blessed with gaycat. I think that in itself is ground to lift the ban.

Last edited:
Top Bottom