• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member

@ ZombieBran ZombieBran BUT. BUT. IM JUST A WEEEEEE CHILD! LEAVE ME ALONE GAWD.

@ Twili Twili TWI SAVE ME FROM THE RAIDING. THEY'RE GONNA DO BAD THINGS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE.

*HIDES UNDER TABLE*

EDIT:
THIS IS MY PAGE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
@ ZombieBran ZombieBran BUT. BUT. IM JUST A WEEEEEE CHILD! LEAVE ME ALONE GAWD.

@ Twili Twili TWI SAVE ME FROM THE RAIDING. THEY'RE GONNA DO BAD THINGS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE.

*HIDES UNDER TABLE*

EDIT:
THIS IS MY PAGE.
There.. is nothing I can do. May the Triforce have mercy upon your soul.

D

Deleted member

There.. is nothing I can do. May the Triforce have mercy upon your soul.
WOW HOW COULD YOU? I THOUGHT WE WERE LIKE, MESSED UP BROTHER AND SISTER. GAWD I CAN NOT EVEN LOOK AT YOU. *TURNS AWAY*.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just check this thread to see what clever title has.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
This thread is crazy active. I feel like I'll miss too much if I fall asleep :(

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
This thread is crazy active. I feel like I'll miss too much if I fall asleep :(
How I feel when I have to work 38 hours of the week.
I still check in on my phone, but.. so much happens in so little time. D:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Uhhhhhh guys? --- is readying his Sniper.
Its time to hide boys >_>
I don't have power in the Zelda board anymore. Just saw a Mega Man mention in the Recent Activity side bar and some new Staff stuff over this thread, thought I'd check it out.

:happysheep:

Raids? Well just be careful you guys. People can be passionate about their characters/mains, and instigators will be given no mercy if things get out of hand.

Though to be honest, most character social threads aren't all the active...not really sure what you all hope to gain.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I don't have power in the Zelda board anymore. Just saw a Mega Man mention in the Recent Activity side bar and some new Staff stuff over this thread, thought I'd check it out.

:happysheep:

Raids? Well just be careful you guys. People can be passionate about their characters/mains, and instigators will be given no mercy if things get out of hand.

Though to be honest, most character social threads aren't all the active...not really sure what you all hope to gain.
Only the world, and maybe the universe.

Rizen

Smash Legend

No worries. Zeldas have discovered the secret to immortal thread life :b:. Except at 2:30 AM when all the activity dies; insomnia sucks :(

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Hi! :'D

Are you guys actually trying to raid the Smash 4 social? After just two characters?

Just remember that Icarus' wings got burnt by the sun!

I finished Golden Time. There was one moment that made me scratch my head a bit but anyway, really really good anime. I wasn't even expecting that much but my expectations were obliterated. I didn't expect myself to get emotional in a lot of moments. I got a sudden burst of emotional exhaustion after I finished the last episode -.-

Also... Whoa. I didn't expect this much. Fun fact though for all the new faces:
See I was gonna say something, but I thought you guys realized like, 90% of the Smash 4 mods frequent this thread.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I finished Golden Time. There was one moment that made me scratch my head a bit but anyway, really really good anime. I wasn't even expecting that much but my expectations were obliterated. I didn't expect myself to get emotional in a lot of moments. I got a sudden burst of emotional exhaustion after I finished the last episode -.-

Also... Whoa. I didn't expect this much. Fun fact though for all the new faces:
As if it wasn't obvious already

If I come off as rude I'm really sorry :/

Last edited:
Just making sure so that in case you guys come back, you're all at 100% classy and sassy behavior ;)

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome

Zelda's default render is so good at destroying things

she snatches wigs, throws people in the TRASH and now is snatching Megaman's batteries? lolol

Latte

Smash Ace
I like how what started out as just
I think sometime we should all have a field trip and go to another character's social for a day. We can spread the gaycat trend and maybe even recruit some more sisters for our sister army.
Has turned into the main topic of the Zelda social.

The Zelda social has gained quite a few of new faces since our first field trip. Our army is growing.

World domination is close, sisters; I can feel it.

Top Bottom