• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Regardless of where you target next, notify the Link Mains. I know a few of us would have fun coming along. It's been a while since I used some of the more comedic material in my photobucket.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Nah, nah, nah M80, you have dat crap all wrong.
The mods don't like us posting GIFs by themselves, without words because it is considered "spam"
That's more reasonable, I can understand that.
Ohhh well that's acceptable then. But taking over that social will still be a huuuge job. Better tackle the character boards first.
We'll have to decide who's next once all of our sisters are here. I want in on all of this. :smirk:

Edit: THANK YOU CYBER, YOU SAVED ME.

I would have cried if I'd taken a third accidental page.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Welp, the Zeldas did good tonight in spite of the good defensive sass by the ZSSs.

I see more new faces than ever. >,>

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
At this rate EVERYONE will know about our raiding antics.

Must make secret group PM where we plot LOL kidding

I know some of these guys. They're from the Smash social thread

Also, 16 users and 0 guests. AND also, I'm already at episode 20

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
That's more reasonable, I can understand that.

We'll have to decide who's next once all of our sisters are here. I want in on all of this. :smirk:

Edit: THANK YOU CYBER, YOU SAVED ME.

I would have cried if I'd taken a third accidental page.
I probably would've cried harder

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I probably would've cried harder
I imagine you would have just heaved a monumental sigh that could be heard across the planet.

And maybe the moon.

..where I would be crying.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Welp, the Zeldas did good tonight in spite of the good defensive sass by the ZSSs.
You consider that good sass? :ohwell:

I'm depressed. /different topics, the raid was great.

Spirst

So I just used Zelda in a game against a pretty good Rosalina and I won. How this happened, I have no idea.

micstar615

Smash Ace
Saying Zelda is "bad" is more of a compliment than an insult at this point, they need to get better ammo than that, have they seen our criticism on Zelda? We KNOW she's bad but we still slay. Our pictures and charts >>>> "But Zeldawful is bottom tier har har"

Rizen

Smash Legend
SSB4 social members are threatening in the same way pom poms are threatening. :rolleyes:

Anyone want to wifi?

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Saying Zelda is "bad" is more of a compliment than an insult at this point, they need to get better ammo than that, have they seen our criticism on Zelda? We KNOW she's bad but we still slay. Our pictures and charts >>>> "But Zeldawful is bottom tier har har"
I mean like we generated a huge complaint letter about her (even if it was fake)

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Girls the raid was hilarious again. I must've liked half of the posts.

Oh got Hyrule Warriors finally. Now I can enjoy a game where Zelda is top tier!

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Weaksauce sass, we already know Zelda is bad. She is still the best character:4zelda:

btw trollface is so 2001
SSB4 social members are threatening in the same way pom poms are threatening. :rolleyes:

Anyone want to wifi?
See @ Soul. Soul. ? I told you so :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member

OKAY SO I KNOW @ Twili Twili BECAUSE SHE'S MY GINGER SISTER AND I'M HER ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT BROTHER. ANYWAY, IF YOU GUYS DO RAID THE SMASH 4 SOCIAL, BE NICE TO ME CAUSE IM FRANDZ WITH ONE OF THE "GORLS" HERE. AND BESIDES IM JUST A LITTLE CHILD :colorful:

@ Twili Twili WILL SAVE ME FROM THE RAID

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Zelda mains have no mercy.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
OKAY SO I KNOW @ Twili Twili BECAUSE SHE'S MY GINGER SISTER AND I'M HER ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT BROTHER. ANYWAY, IF YOU GUYS DO RAID THE SMASH 4 SOCIAL, BE NICE TO ME CAUSE IM FRANDZ WITH ONE OF THE "GORLS" HERE. AND BESIDES IM JUST A LITTLE CHILD :colorful:

THAT WON'T SAVE YE.

Besides it doesn't look like the Smash 4 social is a target.
Yet.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

MY LITTLE BROTHER. Yes is true. Dunno if we're even gonna raid it, though, it was just a suggestion.

micstar615

Smash Ace
What can we do at the social thread though? At character socials we can at least "attack" the character with pictures like that hilarious mega man one posted above, I think raiding the social would be aimless tbh I'd still be down tho

Top Bottom