• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
My favorite thing about custom Polenta is how you can grab ledges backwards with Jump Glide and glitch up your getup options. Like if you grab backwards and do a ledge jump she jumps facing away from the stage. I played my friend on the 3DS (lol rip my hands) a few months ago and I did the reverse ledge grab getup jump and hit him with fair as I got up from the ledge and it gimped his Mac. tbh I really hope high level custom Palutena's start using backwards ledge grabbing w/ Jump Glide because it looks super stylish and it gives her some really interesting getup options.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
My favorite thing about custom Polenta is how you can grab ledges backwards with Jump Glide and glitch up your getup options. Like if you grab backwards and do a ledge jump she jumps facing away from the stage. I played my friend on the 3DS (lol rip my hands) a few months ago and I did the reverse ledge grab getup jump and hit him with fair as I got up from the ledge and it gimped his Mac. tbh I really hope high level custom Palutena's start using backwards ledge grabbing w/ Jump Glide because it looks super stylish and it gives her some really interesting getup options.

So, how good is Farore's Windfall?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Lmao did you mean to say Polenta?

How do you grab the ledge backwards? I can't seem to jump glide backwards to the ledge.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
GGs @ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght i have to go now cause i have to go to bed. lol at last stage teching
GGs.

Your edge guarding skills are filthy and disgusting... I couldn't recover at all as Ike....

Also sorry I was practicing my dair spikes for like the first 5 games. I just needed an actual person to test it on.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I wish I could use PaleTuna because I loved her in KI but I'm usually stuck playing on For Glory so I'm stuck with the lame moves.
That Reverse ledge jump looks weird and fun.

Last edited:

Soul.

I wish I could use PaleTuna because I loved her in KI but I'm usually stuck playing on For Glory so I'm stuck with the lame moves.
That Reverse ledge jump looks weird and fun.
Friend Code thread exists dude lol.
For Glory is lame.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
GGs.

Your edge guarding skills are filthy and disgusting... I couldn't recover at all as Ike....

Also sorry I was practicing my dair spikes for like the first 5 games. I just needed an actual person to test it on.
lol i need to start working on my ledge trumps to further my ledge guards i want those trump Bairs lol.

lol its ok, sorry about the wacky stages like Kongo Jungle 64, i think that's going to be my new Duck Hunt home lol.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I'm really interested in training with Dark Pit, Ike, and Palutena. Those three are fun to play as.

Besides, those three are just what I need:

A Much Less Annoying Pit, with a cool Victory Theme.

The Hero of Steroids, who fights for his friends! (Steroids)

Zelda's GODMother!
Zandy we need to play now in a non-laggy environment :)

How similar are we?

Main:rosalina:
Secondaries:4darkpit::4jigglypuff::4pikachu:
For Fun:4villagerf::4ness::4kirby::4palutena::4mewtwo::4zss:(style)

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
The ratios are what's important

I have 2/3 of my posts in this thread lol

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Ohhh, for what waifu? :3
I'm out to a dinner with family. An oriental restaurant of sorts that is loads better than being with a baka jerk that switches avis every other day named @berserker. :^)

I could of exported our compilation video today but I was pretty much busy the entire day. So I'll do it tomorrow and hopefully it will be on YouTube tomorrow night! Keep your eyes peeled gorls for it, and make sure to share it around with everyone~. Maybe it might appear on the SB homepage? :secretkpop:

Oh, and the title of the video is "The Powerpuff Gorls" secretkpop

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
All my post came from this social except for that one :rosalina: social experience. I'm sorry for quoting them. I really am. I was new back then. ;_________;

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Robin social is approaching 1000 pages let's like tooooootally do a secret and not suspicious raid secretkpop

Top Bottom