• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

we get fools like you to comment and i'm in this social so clearly it is more popular then your gutter trash

Dang it Bluecrow I wanted to like this post because I love that scene from Drake and Josh but you ruined it by using "then" instead of "than" again.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Zandy you spelled Pittoo wrong in your location just sayn':happysheep: Grammer nazi
Eh imo :4darkpit: is more cuter and hotter and more badass
when do I call the mods to destroy you?
Dang it Bluecrow I wanted to like this post because I love that scene from Drake and Josh but you ruined it by using "then" instead of "than" again.
oh, oh, oh!
... nvm I don't give a ****

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
You got this at least

My idiotic 13 year old brain comes through:facepalm:

Hm... yeah I guess. :love: I think he's more attractive because of his edgyness and adorableness:happysheep:
Get that gorl away from me, though! Tell him to put some clothes on. He could really injure himself with that Monado, homie.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
How did you guys get so much pages?
They're insane. They never sleep, they never rest, they are always posting. There is no such thing as a "slow day" on the Z.S.T, unless the Mods have temporarily closed the thread to let tempers simmer. But even then it's only for 15 minutes or so, and then they're right back to mass posting.

If you thought the R.S.T moves fast, you ain't never seen a "Slow day" on the Z.S.T.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
R.I.P.

the gorls that no longer visit us

@GameAngel64 @O D I N @ Shaya Shaya @HeroMystic @micstar615 @Rion @Lozjam
1355164237026.gif

You can always visit me at the shorts wearing fan club :4zss: (secretly known as #SecretFlipJumpSociety, but shh, secret).
Or I can be an emissary for @Hong and tell you to get premium~

Various reasons, but a big one is a thread that moves as fast as this one just isn't for me. Either reading 20 pages every day I get up (takes forever, those few conversations I'd have interest in/would comment on are long gone) or skipping said things and hence never really being "social"/getting to know people.

Thanks for the tag though, it's a pretty easy way to get me to post anywhere.

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I read shippings with said characters already. You should try :4shulk:x :4robinm: doe. I laugh everytime. There is one that has such a good story, though, that you'll experience happiness, sadiness, wth-ness, and relief-ness. Shall I fetch it for you?
No.

Don't like reading.

I only like very specific ships anyway.

Check my sig if you want the answer.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
You can always visit me at the shorts wearing fan club :4zss: (secretly known as #SecretFlipJumpSociety, but shh, secret).

You can't tell me these Flip Jump things are secrets and then have public threads about it, it's one or the other!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP

You can't tell me these Flip Jump things are secrets and then have public threads about it, it's one or the other!
You can't make the same joke as Emblem Lord without knowing the history of secret threads and Marth mains, it's one or the other! :p

+ It was a secret for a while before hand~

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Marth totally has awesome hair.
I'll have to go about secret-ing the shorts secret at some stage.

But yeah, it's also pretty hard to keep a secret if Nairo is abusing the **** out of it in tournament on streams of up to tens of thousands of different people.
That's ok. We only believe in the Nairo who uses Zelda here. All other Nairos are false prophets to the Queen of Sass.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Have a gif of cute cats! Apparently, they're from an anime called "Girlfriend Beta".

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Basically a joke with putting gray haired Zelda on a Mii Swordfighter. The generally agreed worst palette of SSB's Low-Tier Induced Scrappy, onto the generally agreed worst charatcer of SSB4. It's supposed to be a joke(Beyond bottom tier.), but I've never seen it.
Jokes on you, random Mii Sword person, I have already created the most exceptional creation that is Zelderly. Seems like I was 3 steps ahead~ :4robinf:

Top Bottom