• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I have been stealing pages a lot again lately... I'm coming down with Twilitis.

Oh and to Raisin... Raven.... Ravine

Crap your name was on the last page..

@ Macchiato Macchiato is from VA but I think is moving soom :(

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just having my lunch right now. And I found a rather funny Miiverse post on KYM. :yeahboi: So you'll get more images for the price of one! <3

Chris is mad. :3 (He deleted this post btw. And set his profile to private)
The expanding has gone too far.
Lucina confirmed better than Marth. :troll:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Do any of you fine cuties live around the northern virginia area, like close to DC, fairfax county, herndon, oak hill, chantilly area and all that jazz?
I am searching the internet high and low for smashers here in VA
fine cuties
Uh huh.

Who wants to break it to him.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I see that I digust you

my favorite drinking is obvi Macchiato, but my second fave is @Mocha
well you are sweet unlike the bitter macchiato I had from Starbucks the one time I tried it lol

@ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght gurl do you remember that accidental b-reverse phantom I did yesterday? Looking at that replay it was awesome to see but it didn't hit. Got me thinking though, maybe there might be some point to B-reverse phantom approaches maybe :secretkpop:

I changed the thread name and tagged peeps to let them know it was Friday
unless the active participants are cool with it being postponed (doubt it)
then I'll DQ the others
tfw the stream was 4 hours and 20 minutes long :denzel::denzel:
if thats what were doing. Then someone get me a picture of the green Zelda with a bowl of salad on her head and put "Fernosaur" on it

@ warionumbah2 warionumbah2 wow Kazumi looks really disappointed

I contacted Ven on Skype so idk
I'll think about doing it for you. I need to work on my MS paint skills. :secretkpop:
omgomgomgomgomgomg

So the trailer made my head hurt, but I am digging the cast so I MIGHT give a chance.
On the bright side for us Z E L D A G O R L S, it's happening even more frequently that Zelda appears bottom 5 or outright at the bottom of tier lists, and considering that more than once iirc characters found at the bottom were buffed ...

Zelda's Phantom will get replaced with a purple mist handed down taunt! :secretkpop:
I mean at least we're consistent! BTW I finally picked up Life Is Strange and my goodness that is a good game!
Hottest character is Robin bc she's spitting that super hot fire
Sounding a lot like my mixtape

Crawling out of 20 pages is pretty satisfying knowing that it'll never happen again. RIGHT????
I also have 244/273 messages posted here. The social has consumed my soul

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
tfw the stream was 4 hours and 20 minutes long :denzel::denzel:

I'll think about doing it for you. I need to work on my MS paint skills. :secretkpop:

So the trailer made my head hurt, but I am digging the cast so I MIGHT give a chance.

I mean at least we're consistent! BTW I finally picked up Life Is Strange and my goodness that is a good game!

Sounding a lot like my mixtape

Crawling out of 20 pages is pretty satisfying knowing that it'll never happen again. RIGHT????
I also have 244/273 messages posted here. The social has consumed my soul
woke up to a mixtape joke

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
FINALLY got past World 5-7 on P&DZ Mario Edition. Petey Piranha is a huge pain to fight against. :c

I swear to god, Shovel Knight's music is TOO GOOD! <3

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Frappucinos with a coffee base are the best tbh. Tea still triumphs over coffee tho

Wth I was only gone 7 hours and everything happened

I wonder if the Direct will reveal any balance changes. Knowing Sakurai probably not but it's worth hoping

20 minutes? Are they like.... using this to compensate for the lack of games being revealed for this E3?

I may be being paranoid but I can't help but remember that Nintendo doesn't really have THAT much lined up for this year unless there are a lot of unknown and unrevealed surprises that await

Like, I love Smash but I also want more games so yeah.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
help me gorls
peach is slowly trying to make me play more of her T-T

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Do any of you fine cuties live around the northern virginia area, like close to DC, fairfax county, herndon, oak hill, chantilly area and all that jazz?
I am searching the internet high and low for smashers here in VA
@ Macchiato Macchiato and me

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
@ Trieste SP Trieste SP @ Ffamran Ffamran I found some weird Falco stuff with his Dthrow on Smashville but IDK if you Falco people have found this out already. Basically if you Dthrow certain characters when you're at the edge of the stage, your Dthrow will act like Melee Falco's Dthrow and immediately ground them. You can then do 3 Ftilt jab locks and finish with a Usmash for a free 50%. F = Falco, O = Opponent

__________O F
____________/

Basically what it has to look like for this to happen. Only tested Smashville so far with all characters but basically it works only on these characters. Also works on BOTH sides of the stage.

:4pit::4darkpit:(0%, 1%)
:4link: (0%, 1%, 2%)
:4samus: (0-7%)

Considering the percentage requirements this probably isn't practical in the slightest but something to keep in mind if you want a free 50%. But one character is particularly weird. At ANY percentage, Dthrowing :4falcon: in the specified position makes him bounce off the slanted part of the stage and moves in the opposite direction of what Dthrow should put them (ie up right instead of up left as shown on the diagram). Works on Smashville and T&C. This can probably be used as a surprise way to catch him going the unexpected trajectory to gimp him with Bair and Fair. Since it works on all percentages on him, and gimping Falcon isn't really something unheard of, I think this might be decently useful. I'll try experimenting on other stages and characters maybe with this.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Omg @ Macchiato Macchiato I'm messing around with ZSS in training and she isn't as fun as she was in Brawl but wow I actually like her

I just did Paralyer > zair > Flip Jump kick spike for a kill
BAN•ZSS
The only reason I play/learning :4zss: is because of 'dem boost kick and style kills:happysheep:

D

Deleted member

Funnily enough Boost Kick is one of the main things I don't like about her in this game
RIP PLASMA WIRE 2008-2014 <3
I actually kinda like Plasma Wire better tbh. To me, it's the better recovery, but Boost Kick is obviously the better killing move. I also like Plasma Wire cause it has longer range and can spike.
In Memory of Plasma Wire 2008-2014

You were a great move.

Last edited by a moderator:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I actually kinda like Plasma Wire better tbh. To me, it's the better recovery, but Boost Kick is obviously the better killing move. I also like Plasma Wire cause it has longer range and can spike.
In Memory of Plasma Wire 2008-2014

You were a great move.

Same. Plasma Wire was probably my favorite move of hers. I could actually go edgeguard with her bc Plasma Wire went like 25000 miles and the troll spiking with the tip of it was hilarious lolol

Rest in peace, beautiful
2008-2014 :zerosuitsamus:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Urgh it took about 40 minutes to export the movie from iMovie 09 but then I forgot to check for the infamous audio bug welp. Saw the final product and muted clips would sporadically play their audio alongside their intended background music for one complete mess. Great fairy fountain music and then random "The winner is" and corrupt audio comes up and wtf this is dumb.

Hopefully fixed the issue and exporting it again right now but lol Apple is really stupid. :^(

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
:troll:Plasma Wire was the best kill move and recovery for Zamus.

You can bait, constantly spam, and meteor smash with just that one move, without the use of ugly Jet Heels.

Scrubs. :troll:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I prefer Boost Kick myself. U-air x132526463 > Boost Kick killing at like 25% is so much fun :p
Also Flip Jump is much more useful when you can bury, spike, and kick out of it

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Now Pit's "Hi-ya-ya-YAHHH" was the BEST move in Brawl. The animations and the VOICE topped the whole roster combined. It definitely wasn't SPAM MATERIAL at ALL.

Pit's voice was a work of art in brawl, just saying..

NOT.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@ Trieste SP Trieste SP @ Ffamran Ffamran I found some weird Falco stuff with his Dthrow on Smashville but IDK if you Falco people have found this out already. Basically if you Dthrow certain characters when you're at the edge of the stage, your Dthrow will act like Melee Falco's Dthrow and immediately ground them. You can then do 3 Ftilt jab locks and finish with a Usmash for a free 50%. F = Falco, O = Opponent

__________O F
____________/

Basically what it has to look like for this to happen. Only tested Smashville so far with all characters but basically it works only on these characters. Also works on BOTH sides of the stage.

:4pit::4darkpit:(0%, 1%)
:4link: (0%, 1%, 2%)
:4samus: (0-7%)
Nobody mentioned this in the Falco boards. Time to do some maintenance and quoting over.

Considering the percentage requirements this probably isn't practical in the slightest but something to keep in mind if you want a free 50%. But one character is particularly weird. At ANY percentage, Dthrowing :4falcon: in the specified position makes him bounce off the slanted part of the stage and moves in the opposite direction of what Dthrow should put them (ie up right instead of up left as shown on the diagram). Works on Smashville and T&C. This can probably be used as a surprise way to catch him going the unexpected trajectory to gimp him with Bair and Fair. Since it works on all percentages on him, and gimping Falcon isn't really something unheard of, I think this might be decently useful. I'll try experimenting on other stages and characters maybe with this.
OMG, AGAIN?! You're like the 4th or 5th person to find this out. :p

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Now Pit's "Hi-ya-ya-YAHHH" was the BEST move in Brawl. The animations and the VOICE topped the whole roster combined. It definitely wasn't SPAM MATERIAL at ALL.

Pit's voice was a work of art in brawl, just saying..

NOT.
I'll have to take your word on that.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Ganondrf looks so strange in this iteration of Smash Bros. He looks like an Old Shrek, where as he looked better in Brawl.

Imo, they should have used HW's design.

<insert HW Ganondorf pic (Suffler-san....)>

Sooo Manly. and that hair!

Hyrule Warriors character designs for dlc pls.

Top Bottom