• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
You guys talking about how different characters look from the 3DS to the Wii U and here I am not noticing absolutely any difference whatsoever other than Wii U is in HD.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Link looks exactly like he did in Brawl in the 3DS version.

So, in other words, perfect.
Bishie Ganondorf please. :p

Link's eyes in the Wii U version are so creepy and weird looking.

Marth has a sword; Falco doesn't. So, shut it. Meanwhile, Captain Falcon being a Firebender and Airbender... :glare:

I hated it before and after the patch. Why? 'Cause Falco's a fast faller and I bet Fox, Captain Falcon, and Sheik players hate Robin's wind jab too. To make matters worse, I think Robin can wind jab to fire jab Falco which is death either way since both of them are powerful jabs like... Rosalina's jab.

Edit: Stupid Smashboards duplicating my post.
Ganondork x Zelda? Seems legit ;)

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Master Fortress is a really stupid idea.

Like "hey you just made it through something that 90% of people probably couldn't, here, have something even more impossible!"

I hate Lethiniums now. Is it possible to absorb or reflect their beams?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
You guys talking about how different characters look from the 3DS to the Wii U and here I am not noticing absolutely any difference whatsoever other than Wii U is in HD.
Dear lord they dropped the ball with Link... Everyone looks pretty much similar to their poster, icon, whatever and between the 3DS and Wii U, but look at this!

How they structured his face and eyes are just weird while on the 3DS, he looks like was ported from Brawl, but tweaked and that was enough to make him look fine.

Even in the Mega Man trailer! His eyes are so freaking big and disproportionate compared to Zelda and Ganondorf's. This is Link, regular Link not Toon Link. Aside from play style, this is one reason why I don't play as Link. He makes Donkey Kong look more serious...

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Dear lord they dropped the ball with Link... Everyone looks pretty much similar to their poster, icon, whatever and between the 3DS and Wii U, but look at this!

How they structured his face and eyes are just weird while on the 3DS, he looks like was ported from Brawl, but tweaked and that was enough to make him look fine.

Even in the Mega Man trailer! His eyes are so freaking big and disproportionate compared to Zelda and Ganondorf's. This is Link, regular Link not Toon Link. Aside from play style, this is one reason why I don't play as Link. He makes Donkey Kong look more serious...
Only you would nitpick at something so trivial on a character you don't even play.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Only you would nitpick at something so trivial on a character you don't even play.
But it's so out there! Every time the victory screen shows up, you'll end up having Link's weird eyes burrowing into your soul. It's like if Bowser's shell was at such a low resolution compared to everything else, it would start to become an issue if you play as him all the time. Oh, and I miss Marth's counter quotes.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
AW **** GORLS
GUESS WHO JUST GOT SPLATOON
IT ONLY TOOK AN ENTIRE WEEK BUT NOW I CAN FINALLY FIND OUT
AM I A KID
OR A SQUID?!

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Freakin' iMovie this audio glitch is REALLY stupid.

Everything in the video is good now, just that PRETTY MUCH IN THE LAST HIGHLIGHT CLIP BEFORE THE CREDITS THERE'S A HUUUUGE AUDIO GLITCH. I could upload it to Youtube now but man, that last part of the video will get everyone and it ain't that pretty. I think I'll try exporting it later tonight once more with some minor changes to try and get rid of that audio glitch as my computer is literally on the verge of overheating. Don't expect the video to be uploaded on Youtube today, sorry gorls. ; w ;

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Does the number of character faces mean anything?

Also Lucina, Mario and Pit must have done something bad if they're at the bottom while their clone/original counterparts are at the top.
yes they do. The more faces the more I hate it. Mopcina should have 2 rows.

I just have personal experience with those 3.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Freakin' iMovie this audio glitch is REALLY stupid.

Everything in the video is good now, just that PRETTY MUCH IN THE LAST HIGHLIGHT CLIP BEFORE THE CREDITS THERE'S A HUUUUGE AUDIO GLITCH. I could upload it to Youtube now but man, that last part of the video will get everyone and it ain't that pretty. I think I'll try exporting it once more with some minor changes to try and get rid of that audio glitch. Don't expect the video to be uploaded on Youtube today, sorry gorls. ; w ;
It's cool, I was about to ask on how the progress was going. But since you already told us. Not that long now. owo

Hopefully you can get that glitch fixed. I know that feeling, since I had to use editing software like that in College, only thing I had trouble with was the BS that was audio clips moving a few seconds further the timeline, ruining the immersion and SFX that blended in with the vid.

Since I had one project where during my 2nd year in Game Development (which I found out during the 2nd half of my 2nd year wasn't for me.), we had to do cutscenes with SFX. And out of all of them, I chose Spider-Man. :V (But I managed to get a distinction for my hard work on it. Maybe I'm good with Sound Effects and the timing of them.)

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Happy Monday everyone!

Have some Megaman s***

That is all *slips out the back door*

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Falco rant of the day. You can thank Reflex for making me find this out.
Not sure about air speed acceleration/deceleration, but Little Mac's air speed value is 1 and ranked 26-28, tied with Rosalina and Robin. He's also a fast faller, value of 1.8, ranked 5-7, tied with Mega Man and... Falco... Uh, wut? His weight is even tied with Falco; value of 82 and ranked at 39-40. His ground speed is good - he took over Fox's dash speed rank of 3 and he's just below Sonic's walking speed (and faster than Falco...) -, his air speed is pretty much average, his fall speed is fast which helps with his weight. Fast, strong ground options pretty much "counters" his lack of an air game which ironically would have been good with his air speed - thanks, developers, for giving him a decent air speed and leaving Falco in the dust... WHY IS HIS WALK SPEED AND AIR SPEED FASTER THAN FALCO'S?! ;_;

Source: Aerodrome's frame data compendium: http://kuroganehammer.com/.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I feel like I should try and get back into practicing Smash. But again, I cannot be bothered.

Since I got Fox Trot Dancing down with Lucina. My OOS stuff with Bowser, and that odd LC with Shulk's Advancing Air Slash. (Which is sort of useless.)

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I just straight up broke a Peach's shield on FG with two bairs. She had only blocked a Nayru's before that, so I was shocked when a somewhat healthy shield got broken.

Which leads me to my next awesome Zelda suggestion: let her lightning kicks destroy shields faster.

Bam, fun character to face.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
TFW you fight the Roll Glory player who never stopped using the shield ledge getup option and I would punish it every. single. time.

I didn't even use Zelda once against him and won all 10+ matches he didn't deserve to see my main smh

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I just finished a 165 page book that I had to annotate for my summer work and I don't have any sanity left

So earlier today on Troll Glory I kept beating this person with Zelda and I knew they had so much Na building in them because they tried to Zelda ditto me and they spammed dtaunt whenever they took a stock off of me LOL. So the last time they spammed dtaunt after I lost my stock, I ran up to them and elevatored them during dtaunt #disrespect

Long story short, don't challenge people with characters you can't use :^)

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
I...I think I see Pit's balls.
Real men aren't completely flat down there you know.

Anyways, I'm always in and out of this thread so I don't keep up with things as I should but is Zelda still absolutely terribad?
This is targeted towards everyone except Macchi, I don't need to hear about her being lower middle class tier

Top Bottom