• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Welcome to the Zelda boards @ Zolda Zolda ! ^ ^ or to be specific, the Zelda Social.

The Zelda Social is our fab meeting place for a large pool of users, many of whom aren't even Zelda players! We've accumulated over time mostly due to our raids. We'll often just talk about all sorts of things here.

A very important Smash World Forums emoji you must know of is "secretkpop" when that 'word' is surrounded by ":"s it becomes:

:secretkpop: which basically acts as a type of 'kappa' here tbh.

Btw congrats on being over a century old! :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
going back to hating Dedede from earlier, just played one on FG as Marth. Marth + lag + Dedede = I lost badly. To rub in the salt, the Dedede taunted and teabagged the hell out of both stocks he took. So I switched to :4zss: and had my way with him... he disconnected just before he hit the blast zone.

still though, that damn hammer beating out :4marth:'s everything :salt::salt::salt::salt::salt:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
@ Trieste SP Trieste SP @Ffamran I found some weird Falco stuff with his Dthrow on Smashville but IDK if you Falco people have found this out already. Basically if you Dthrow certain characters when you're at the edge of the stage, your Dthrow will act like Melee Falco's Dthrow and immediately ground them. You can then do 3 Ftilt jab locks and finish with a Usmash for a free 50%. F = Falco, O = Opponent

__________O F
____________/

Basically what it has to look like for this to happen. Only tested Smashville so far with all characters but basically it works only on these characters. Also works on BOTH sides of the stage.

:4pit::4darkpit:(0%, 1%)
:4link: (0%, 1%, 2%)
:4samus: (0-7%)

Considering the percentage requirements this probably isn't practical in the slightest but something to keep in mind if you want a free 50%. But one character is particularly weird. At ANY percentage, Dthrowing :4falcon: in the specified position makes him bounce off the slanted part of the stage and moves in the opposite direction of what Dthrow should put them (ie up right instead of up left as shown on the diagram). Works on Smashville and T&C. This can probably be used as a surprise way to catch him going the unexpected trajectory to gimp him with Bair and Fair. Since it works on all percentages on him, and gimping Falcon isn't really something unheard of, I think this might be decently useful. I'll try experimenting on other stages and characters maybe with this.
Well... that's pretty weird. I'll have to test this out when I get to my friends place. I can see it being decently useful if it works.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Warning Received
Lol this hotness:4charizard::4charizard::4charizard::4charizard::4darkpit:

Well there's a certain someone here that Ferno shipped with me before but I don't want to bring that up again lolol
TELL MEEEEEEH! :happysheep:

Edit: don't take Mai toys away Zelda momma ;________;

Last edited by a moderator:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Dat falsetto

"Holy ****"

<3 yew bbz
This will only work if you're also sending me songs to listen to.

And Jukebox the Ghost is phenomenal. Ben Thornewill is one of my favorite rock pianists and I take a lot of inspiration from him.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
This will only work if you're also sending me songs to listen to.

And Jukebox the Ghost is phenomenal. Ben Thornewill is one of my favorite rock pianists and I take a lot of inspiration from him.
Have I told you about There Will Be Fireworks yet?

Because if you haven't get on this **** immediately

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
BJN sis, am I allowed to have short-less Shulk as an avi or would that be a bad idea?
Whether it's a bad idea or not is irrelevant since it's a great idea.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Lol so there's this pigeon on my windowsill for 10 minutes now. Watching me with his beady red eyes.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@ Koiba Koiba @ Nammy12 Nammy12

I sent you guys a couple replays from our last session with @Fernosaur

That last game I may have started purposely attacking Fern and trying to gimp him with my spring.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
@ Koiba Koiba @ Nammy12 Nammy12

I sent you guys a couple replays from our last session with @Fernosaur

That last game I may have started purposely attacking Fern and trying to gimp him with my spring.
Lol I remembered one match it was me vs you 2.

I got elevatored

You thought I died so you did din fire SD

I survived while watching you die :secretkpop:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Lol I remembered one match it was me vs you 2.

I got elevatored

You thought I died so you did din fire SD

I survived while watching you die :secretkpop:
Actually I did a FW SD tyvm!

I so thought you were dead. Luckily Fern is really good.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I hate Wasps. They just tease me into falling prey into them.

The dragonflies, where I live, have been acting strange lately. It's as if they want me to step on them, or something.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Well... that's pretty weird. I'll have to test this out when I get to my friends place. I can see it being decently useful if it works.
I've done more testing and it works on the same characters at the same percentages on both sides of Battlefield too. Doesn't work on Omega Smashville, FD, and it's inconsistent on Lylat.

Tbh where is the Zelda tech

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I have purged and discarded/donated roughly 75% of my possessions. I don't really have a sense of loss and I feel like I owned way too much useless stuff.

Top Bottom