• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
@Nammy12 @ FullMoon FullMoon @ Moydow Moydow what software do you gorls use to record your Wii U footage? I might plan on getting a capture card and I know Elgato is the most reliable one but that's really pricey. Dazzle's the cheap one but I've heard mixed things about it so idk what you all use.
AverMedia Live Gamer Portable.

You can get a cheaper Lite version as well, but that one doesn't have a SD card entrance for off PC recording.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I agree with everything except removing stage hazards.

Smash is essentially a party game and stage hazards on certain stages make free-for-alls more fun, and playing matches where anything can happen can be a nice break from serious play.

I vehemently disagree that the game should be designed around the arbitrary rules of competitive play.

I would love to see an online tournament mode though. And the ability to upload replays to YouTube or at least save them to an SD card is my most wanted feature cause I am NOT spending $180 to get a capture card, since I would only use it for this game.
Okay, removing them entirely would definitely not be a good idea. I guess what I meant is having an option to use a stage with or without hazards. Kinda like how Super Smash Flash 2 has such an option. Being able to do stages like PKMN2 and Pyrosphere without having 3 dummy players to SD would be much more convenient, but for those who just want to have fun they can leave the hazards to be.

AND SERIOUSLY WE NEED A YOUTUBE OPTION FOR SM4SH BECAUSE I'M BROKE WITH A 7 YEAR OLD COMPUTER WITH A HALF WORKING FAN SO I DON'T THINK IT CAN HANDLE ELGATO AS IT IS. I WANT HIGH QUALITY FOOTAGE NOT POTATO QUALITY MASTERHERO SAMURAI

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Okay, removing them entirely would definitely not be a good idea. I guess what I meant is having an option to use a stage with or without hazards. Kinda like how Super Smash Flash 2 has such an option. Being able to do stages like PKMN2 and Pyrosphere without having 3 dummy players to SD would be much more convenient, but for those who just want to have fun they can leave the hazards to be.

AND SERIOUSLY WE NEED A YOUTUBE OPTION FOR SM4SH BECAUSE I'M BROKE WITH A 7 YEAR OLD COMPUTER WITH A HALF WORKING FAN SO I DON'T THINK IT CAN HANDLE ELGATO AS IT IS. I WANT HIGH QUALITY FOOTAGE NOT POTATO QUALITY MASTERHERO SAMURAI
He'll never listen to us :(

I hate you Mad at Susan Saw and cry!

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I can relate sis. :ohwell:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I'd be against a hazard switch personally, it would mean all the stages would become some flat plat boring mess like PM. I think need to lighten up a little when it comes to that kind of stuff, I mean they're a 3rd party resource that anyone can take advantage of (usually) and to me some changes of scenery liven up the experience, and more variety always gives more characters a chance to succeed.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'd be against a hazard switch personally, it would mean all the stages would become some flat plat boring mess like PM. I think need to lighten up a little when it comes to that kind of stuff, I mean they're a 3rd party resource that anyone can take advantage of (usually) and to me some changes of scenery liven up the experience, and more variety always gives more characters a chance to succeed.
It's only like 2-3 stages that'd really be affected by the hazard switch
I think
Tbh I'd like Non-Devil Wily Castle
Another tournament legal stage or two wouldn't hurt
Idk about the others
But I kind of like PS2 the way it is
Kalos stage would be bland without it's transitions too.
Too bad you can't remove certain transitions.
Didn't Sakurai specifically rule out an option to disable stage hazards anyway? Something about how PlayStation All-Stars had already done it.
Seems like a dumb reason to disregard a feature lmao
:189:

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Seems like a dumb reason to disregard a feature lmao
The actual quote:
Masahiro Sakurai said:
You can still manage the appearance of items, but you cannot disable the damage caused by the stages. If we propose such an option, it might as well be PlayStation all-stars!
So I guess not directly because PSASBR already did it, but more "they did it, and the game still wasn't that great, so it's not getting in my game"?

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
@Nammy12 @ FullMoon FullMoon @ Moydow Moydow what software do you gorls use to record your Wii U footage? I might plan on getting a capture card and I know Elgato is the most reliable one but that's really pricey. Dazzle's the cheap one but I've heard mixed things about it so idk what you all use.
I have a Dazzle. I lost the disk though, and their customer service is literally ******** (it took me like 5 hours to find somewhere I could ask for help). So now I have a useless piece of white plastic.

yey

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
idk theres something about Angel Cortez that makes me hate him so much
Omg Macchi I thought it was just me. Idk what it is either. Sometimes there's those people you don't have a reason to hate but you just do
Wait in Spanish do you say "Ike" "ee-Kay?"
Yea that's how you'd say it. I is the ee sound and e is the eh sound.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Omg Macchi I thought it was just me. Idk what it is either. Sometimes there's those people you don't have a reason to hate but you just do
Reserved.

Oh wait, I have a reason.

Jumping Inhale.

Screw that guy

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I don't fully understand the hate for Yoshi. He's annoying, sure, but nothing really broken. The only thing that really gets me about him is the way he completely flexes back before using certain attacks like FSmash.

Fox/Sonic though? ew

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@ Koiba Koiba
@

How do I tag that?

<3zandasomeyhimg<3

What in the world are you even asking for? You want to ask me questions? Are you asking me if you can ask me questions? Wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of asking?

This post is brought to you by the letter "?"

Last edited:

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
LMAO he's just a dude that calls everyone a fraud when he has a pretty fraudulent Diddy himself smh :^)

Doesn't he play Duck Hunt? His Duck Hunt is REALLY FUN to watch (SURPRISE A FUN DHD TO WATCH)
...I just realized this is Relaxed from the Shulk skype group. Yay for Shulk reppage, i thought at first this was just some other random dude using Shulk, lol.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Ok gorls! I'm looking for a new quote for my signature since Cenizas doesn't appreciate me or my body.

Give me your funniest lines!

Top Bottom