• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Matsushi

True Blood
I've heard countless stories about the infamous Link boards. Though I'm not fully aware of the occurrences over there, I've been told that they're somewhat... sinister. :emptysheep:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Pikachu's voice is the best voice. I don't care how annoying it sounds; if anything it being annoying means you'll be more frustrated when it comes to fighting it :troll:
Jiggs can get pretty annoying too

*dodge*

"Puff!"

*dodge*

"Doo-duh"

*dodge*

*sing*

"Jigglypuff! :D (ooh a rest kill because of lag wtf)

*rest noise*

"GAME!"

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
We're talking about his JP voice
ew what

why gorl

Ike's Japanese voice is sex. I've always wished they brought Jun Mizusawa back in to rerecord a few Zelda audio clips. They brought back Ness's VA for some rerecordings (which only made him worse), can't imagine why they didn't bother to change most of the Mario/Zelda gang. Reeks of laziness, just another thing that makes Smash 4 feel too much like an HD add-on for Brawl.

Link's boards are alright. I'm assuming you just got the jeepers flamed at of you. They don't tolerate mistakes too well, but they're a nice bunch.

Their hatred of Toon Link is hilarious though.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
okay so i was casually minding my own business when

she's just so damn pretty. like, too pretty????? i need to sit down for a minute

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
The Japanese voices are so cool ;____________;

Why can't we have an option that changes that?

:4shulk: :4pit::4darkpit:(!!!)sounds really cute

:4robinf::4palutena::4sonic:sounds really cool

:4fox::4falco::4jigglypuff:we need this

:4sonic::4sonic::4sonic::4sonic::4sonic::4sonic::4sonic::4sonic:

Edit: forgot how badass sonic sounds like in JP
TBH I'm waiting for the following features in Sm4sh. Fingers crossed~ (Green is for most likely, red least likely)

- Offline tournament mode
- ONLINE TOURNAMENT MODE OMG YASS
- Youtube feature (apparently it was in the code of the game)

- Voice select options (THEY HAVE IT IN ULTIMATE MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3, WHY NOT HERE?)
- Removing hazards in stages to make things like PKMN2 and Pyrosphere tourney legal
- Revamping custom move selection to be like selecting Ultra moves in Street Fighter
- Removing For Glory

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
TBH I'm waiting for the following features in Sm4sh. Fingers crossed~ (Green is for most likely, red least likely)

- Voice select options (THEY HAVE IT IN ULTIMATE MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3, WHY NOT HERE?)
- Removing hazards in stages to make things like PKMN2 and Pyrosphere tourney legal
- Revamping custom move selection to be like selecting Ultra moves in Street Fighter
- Removing For Glory
Plz Sakurai bring back
voice select options
tourney mode
Remove hazards
ytube feature

From
shipping queen

And bring back wolf too so JML here will be happy

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
"Can't let you stop me Jack Black"

"Can't let you stop me shipping queen"

In all seriousness, that's the last one. There aren't anymore that I know of. And if there was, I wouldn't post them.
still better than petchxrosalinda smh

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
funny how Phil made the game 10x better and it probably only took him a few minutes to think of it, but most of those things will never cross Sakuratena's mind ;_;

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
funny how Phil made the game 10x better and it probably only took him a few minutes to think of it, but most of those things will never cross Sakuratena's mind ;_;
TBH if I was MasterHero Samurai, the first thing I would do to change the game would most definitely be

BAN FOR GLORY
REMOVE FOR GLORY

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
So this came to my mind yesterday

"Oh, Zandy is the Internet queen..."

"And redfeatherraven is the Internet king..."

Gorls!

redfeatherravenxZanda confirmed!

You two are Internet buddies :D

TBH if I was MasterHero Samurai, the first thing I would do to change the game would most definitely be

BAN ROLL GLORY
REMOVE ROLL GLORY
FTFY

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
if I were MashedPotato Samurai, the first thing I would do is buff Zelda to the point where she's a viable character,
AND THEN GIVE HER NERFS GALORE

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
So this came to my mind yesterday

"Oh, Zandy is the Internet queen..."

"And redfeatherraven is the Internet king..."

Gorls!

redfeatherravenxZanda confirmed!

You two are Internet buddies :D
You're the queen of shipping for a reason.

You also win the internet.

Here's your prize: :happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::starman::starman::starman::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
You can't win the Internet without an absurd amount of taxes. I'm not falling for your scams! I HAVE A LONG LOST REALTIVE WHO IS THE PRINCE OF NIGERIA TO TAKE (edit; forgot the word "care") OF!!!

I don't have time for your games is what I'm saying.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
@ Nammy12 Nammy12 @FullMoon @ Moydow Moydow what software do you gorls use to record your Wii U footage? I might plan on getting a capture card and I know Elgato is the most reliable one but that's really pricey. Dazzle's the cheap one but I've heard mixed things about it so idk what you all use.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697

- Removing For Glory
I agree with everything except removing stage hazards.

Smash is essentially a party game and stage hazards on certain stages make free-for-alls more fun, and playing matches where anything can happen can be a nice break from serious play.

I vehemently disagree that the game should be designed around the arbitrary rules of competitive play.

I would love to see an online tournament mode though. And the ability to upload replays to YouTube or at least save them to an SD card is my most wanted feature cause I am NOT spending $180 to get a capture card, since I would only use it for this game.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
@ Nammy12 Nammy12 @FullMoon @ Moydow Moydow what software do you gorls use to record your Wii U footage? I might plan on getting a capture card and I know Elgato is the most reliable one but that's really pricey. Dazzle's the cheap one but I've heard mixed things about it so idk what you all use.
I use the cheaper version of the Elgato. It does everything the more expensive one does, except record 1080p at 60fps (and my computer can't record 1080p anyway, so that's not a problem for me).

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I use an Elgato (not the 1080 60 fps one) but I got it refurbished so it was a bit cheaper.
Elgato requires a decently powerful computer to handle it though.
I really like it though. The software is pretty simple and it has a ghost recording function which is helpful.

Avermedia sounds like a good option as well though.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I agree with everything except removing stage hazards.

Smash is essentially a party game and stage hazards on certain stages make free-for-alls more fun, and playing matches where anything can happen can be a nice break from serious play.

I vehemently disagree that the game should be designed around the arbitrary rules of competitive play.

I would love to see an online tournament mode though. And the ability to upload replays to YouTube or at least save them to an SD card is my most wanted feature cause I am NOT spending $180 to get a capture card, since I would only use it for this game.
A toggle would be great imo
But I highly doubt Pyrosphere being legal even if you could toggle hazards
Wily Castle tho
Didn't Brawl have a feature where you could upload replays?
:189:

Top Bottom