• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
F*** POISON
I think she's definitely top 10, if not, even top 5 in the game. She's ridiculously good.

Pepeday made El Fuerte a low tier look amazing. He's execution heavy, and plays pretty lame. You're most likely going to be hated if you play him, and he's not even that good.

Not like anybody likes you anyway. >=)
Poison has limited up close options though. Her close normals are slower than average. I think shes only mid-high.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Poison has limited up close options though. Her close normals are slower than average. I think shes only mid-high.
I've seen a few matches of Poison in action, which includes Air who's in my region. Poison's damage output and mix ups are so good, and her zoning and corner pressure just adds to that. She doesn't have to get in close to win when she has so much tools.

Then again *gasp* I actually don't have the game, so I have zero experience. Everything is all theory fighting and tournament watching experience. :p

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
YAY STREET FIGHTER TALK

Oh.

SF3... SF4...

oh

I want to talk about SF2 but I guess I'll just go home and be a family man.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Playing on the Great Cave Offensive has really made me want to play Kirby Super Star *ULTRA again a.k.a. the best Kirby game. #oop #sorrynotsorry

Air Ride is still the best spin-off, though.
*Fixed that for you. :happysheep:
I love my apartment. It has Everythiiiing. Lives up to being 4 stars :^)

**** my old room. Felt like I needed to wear a hazmat suit going into the bathroom which I call, "satan's butthole"
BERSERKYYYYYYYY! <3:happysheep:

Give me the deats. Saw any sites? Go to any attractions? Go to wild parties to meet Rome gorls? Spill! :kirby:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Main Makoto or Poison, their themes are absolutely spectacular for a game with such crappy music. Apparently Makoto punches people in the groin for her super too, that's sassy af and makes it entirely worth it.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
My friend had a thing for Poison until I told him she was a dude

:happysheep:
Well, that is technically true and not true and kinda true and maybe true all brought up in one crazy package.

I mean, heck, even if she is transexual in some places, sometimes she is a post-op, which for all accounts make her a girl.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
SF2 is what lead to SF4 pretty much, Crapcom wanted to forget SF3 kind of.

SF3 didn't sell that well and it isn't casual friendly lol, like its the hardest SF game to get into. Crapcom wanted a new start so they kicked all the SF2 chars and made Alex the MC.

Ryu and Ken came back because they were irreplaceable, so they made little sub plots for them(ken has a family and ryu is just doing ryu stuff).

When they made SF4 they wanted it to cater to the casual crowd so they brought back literally all of the SF2 characters which is why SF4 is such a huge success. They kept supreme lord gentleman Dudley,Ibuki,Hugo,Yang and Yun but not Alex????

All the characters i liked got booted off for nostalgia SF2 fans to buy the game, its a good choice by Crapcom but still.
---------------------------
Poison is female in Japan, she was a female in fatal fury but Murica didn't like men beating up women so they changed the poison looking enemies into male. Capcom said that she's a transgender to cover it all up, then the creator started making rumors and stuff like "its up to your imagination".

In SF x T Ryu and Chun li comment on how 'manly' poison is. But its all bs.

Its the same thing with Sheik and Zelda, can't have the beautiful princess of a well known game turn into a dude via black magic lol.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I remember there being a Bravely Default discussion a while back, and I finally got the game (woo!)
So I'm on Chapter 3. So far, what has stood out to me is:
-Mephilia is still just as creepy. :3
-What's the phile for "lover of everyone"? Because that's what DeRosa is.
-The first time I battled Victor and Victoria, I actually yelled "why is there a coatrack floating around Victor???"
-I started the Praline sidequest and let her start singing at around 1. It's around 4:30 now. Help.
-Ringabel is my favorite character, favorite class is either Merchant (it's funny and out of place) or Spell Fencer (I have Tiz as this class and he is so good. If the enemy has a weakess, they're dead shortly after.)
-How annoying does "UNACCEPTABLUH" get?
-Barbarossa seemed like the only Asterisk Holder that didn't do something bad before battling him that made you hate him. I felt a bit sorry for him actually. :/

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Anyone up to play some matches? I'm definitely going to be rusty because of my arm injury, but I want to feel a bit of Smash action to make sure it's okay.

My arm does feel almost normal now, just that I still have to wrap it with an elbow support for a few months haha

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Anyone up to play some matches? I'm definitely going to be rusty because of my arm injury, but I want to feel a bit of Smash action to make sure it's okay.

My arm does feel almost normal now, just that I still have to wrap it with an elbow support for a few months haha
Me :3

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
everyone saying the thread's slow today when I had more pages to read after waking up than I have in days, what

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
everyone saying the thread's slow today when I had more pages to read after waking up than I have in days, what
Maybe you just went to bed earlier :v

also why is no one online

asdf.png

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
And half of them are saying that the thread is slow. What is not to get?

Soul.

oh wow im sorry for saying its slow wow it really sucks right
wow im sorry for saying its slow wow

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
There's a masked dedede remix and a dark meta knight remix in triple deluxe.
A DARK META KNIGHT REMIX FROM MY FAVE KIRBY GAME IS IN TRIPLE DELUXE
AND MASKED DEDEDE
I need to get this game now.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
There's a masked dedede remix and a dark meta knight remix in triple deluxe.
A DARK META KNIGHT REMIX FROM MY FAVE KIRBY GAME IS IN TRIPLE DELUXE
AND MASKED DEDEDE
I need to get this game now.
You didn't know that?

But yeah, the game is amazing. It is tied with Ultra as my favorite. I love the final bosses a lot and constantly replay them.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
You didn't know that?

But yeah, the game is amazing. It is tied with Ultra as my favorite. I love the final bosses a lot and constantly replay them.
I never looked into TD and it's game play and story. I never bought it and I don't look at spoilers on youtube now so this was new for me.

Wow, I just drew a picture of kirby bleeding everywhere with an arrow in his back, crying/coughing blood, with his rib cage showing, scratches and bruises everywhere, while trying to stand up with a grave covered in blood from his hands, with a halo faintly above his head in a field burning. There's also a skull, arrows, Meta knight's sword and mask, paintbrush, three star cane, bomb, dedede's hammer, dead tree, a raven picking a dead hand in the field all covered with blood. And there's other birds ( vultures?) in the distance dark sky. And I was listening to 02's theme.

Completely normal for a 13 year old girl.:happysheep::kirby:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
GGs @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 ! Those were fun~

Lmao dat Ganondorf match though. :p

BAN JAB
BAN GANONDORF
BAN ZELDA

Also disappointed that Skarfelt took a game off you smh

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Something I was thinking about is that I'm kinda disappointed Greninja doesn't use his tongue in more of his attacks, just up-tilt. I think F-Tilt being a tongue lash would be pretty cool. Plus it would be another disjointed move for Greninja =V

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Go emulate amazing mirror if you can. It's really good ;)
you know as much as I love amazing mirror I never go to play it with others... hmmm
maybe I can change that
tfw you die from Fsmash the Character's fsmash at 70%
View attachment 52900
View attachment 52899
I know you stole that from my you don't ask people why they have white hair
I'M ON TO YOU
El Fuerte seems interesting but idk if he's good enough
el fuerte is hilarious due to the sole fact his sneakers or whatever he wears squeak every time he dashes and there is even a separate sound effect for the ex version
YAY STREET FIGHTER TALK

Oh.

SF3... SF4...

oh

I want to talk about SF2 but I guess I'll just go home and be a family man.
didn't like 1 combo do half your health in SF2?

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Poison is transgender and Sheik is male. No one is going to convince me otherwise, it's better that way.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I suck at SF in every incarnation I've played. I'm just bad at traditional 2D fighters in general.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The only SF game I've played is SF4 (but only like twice lol) and I always use Rose because she fights with a scarf and has psychic powers. MK is a series I really like, and I usually use Kitana, but I also like Sindel, Jade, and Rain. I played Soul Calibur III with my friend a few times like 7ish years ago and that game was fun. It has been so long that I don't remember whom I used, though. I haven't really played any other 2D fighters that I can think of.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
TFW my arm is now acting up again after playing Sm4sh Wii U. Seems like fighting friends with the GCN controller puts a bit too much strain on my elbow, unlike 3DS Classic Mode for some reason. So now I know I'll probably have to wait a bit longer before I can play more of you gorls. :^(

I played USF4 like... once. Used Akuma and did 4X LP on a Zangief and I was so happy that I did a 4 hit combo. Then I got bodied lmao.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I bet you gorls are better at anime fighters :4villager:
probably play as the obligatory waifu

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
how2play sf/mvc/tekken/mk/ggxrd/etc by kenniky

:GCL::GCD::GCZ::GCCUL::GCY::GCY::GCCUL::GCLT::GCX::GCCN::GCCDR::GCCR::GCZ::GCB::GCR::GCU::GCCUR::GCRT::GCLT::GCX::GCDR::GCCDL::GCB::GCCL::GCCUL::GCY::GCU::GCDL::GCCD::GCX::GCB::GCY::GCA::GCN::GCR::GCUR::GCLT::GCStart::GCY::GCCDR::GCZ::GCCDR::GCB::GCRT::GCY::GCCDR::GCDpad::GCCUL::GCCUL::GCDR::GCRT::GCLT::GCCDL::GCX::GCStart::GCCDL::GCCDL::GCN::GCD::GCDpad::GCR::GCU::GCCL::GCB::GCCR::GCD:

100% success rate

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
While I kind of harped on the guy for his radical opinions, I'm happy that at least someone is taking Game & Watch's metagame seriously. He attends tournaments and places well. Here is the thread. I'm working on my response to his reply to my post.

TBH I think one of the most dangerous things to do in MU discussions is to think in binary terms. "Oh, my move x beats your move y so I beat your character." I'm guilty of it as well but very few MUs in this game actually devolve into one simple strategy beating another whole character.

Top Bottom