• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Go emulate amazing mirror if you can. It's really good ;)
I don't emulate :(

I guess I've also played Kirby pinball. That game is so much fun! Especially playing only by sound because gameboy lol and night time.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I don't emulate :(

I guess I've also played Kirby pinball. That game is so much fun! Especially playing only by sound because gameboy lol and night time.
Do you have a ds or something? Then you can play AM , SSU, nightmare in DL, canvas curse, squeak squad ( easiest kirby game)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I watched an older video of Nairo vs. Dabuz... Zelda died to an Uair at 55% and Farore's Wind failed to connect several times... Why, Zelda? Why? ...

I've been thinking about picking up Ultra SF4 but idk who to main atm. No top tiers plz
Play KoF XIII; less steroid-bound fighters and Link is in the game as a Hero of the Hurricane Uppers. :p

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm feeling like this right now.

Bored as hell, doing nothing but playing P&DZ, want to watch Shokugeki no Soma but can't be bothered. :c

There was one other anime I was going to check out that finished airing, but I forgot which one. ;~;

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Did you already get the mega stone?
Yeah, I got the Lucarionite the first time it came around. Played this level but got as low a score as possible to get the free Jewel.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
TFW playing 3DS Classic Mode to grind for Rosalina customs

>Use Rosalina
>Gets lucky and usually gets 3+ custom parts each round
>Beat Classic
>"You've unlocked all of insert every character but Rosalina here's custom moves!"
>Above message appears for 5 other characters
>Have to use Rosalina again to get her customs

Wait a second.

What if it's intended that they WANT me to use Rosalina more? She wants me... to use her more--

OMG IS ROSALINA YANDERE FOR ME? BRB COMMITTING SUDOKU GORLS IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU ALL

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Falco is badly designed

but apparently has pretty good matchups against rushdowns???

._.

ok then sakurai

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Rose sounds like my type
She's top tier though. Luffy did win Evo with her for a reason. :^)

I would tell you to play Elena, as like Shulk, she has good range and mixups, but require a bit of technique to pull things off. But she's even better than Rose so idk lol.

Abel or Balrog might fit well too.

Also 9 characters left for me to grind for custom moves get hype gorls~
:rosalina::4bowserjr::4diddy::4robinf::4metaknight::4lucario::4jigglypuff::4pacman::4sonic:

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
It still amazes me to no end that within two generations there has been 1 Pokemon that has been related to anything from Generations 1-4.

And of course it's related to the one that was bound to get another 12 anyway :133:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
El Fuerte seems interesting but idk if he's good enough
poison is great at zoning and has an insane damage output but her close range options are kinda ehh. shes good, like somewhere in the mid tier.

rose is probably high tier. I don't think she made top tier yet. shes very hard to learn with great options and set ups.

El Fuerte is bad, no

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
poison is great at zoning and has an insane damage output but her close range options are kinda ehh. shes good, like somewhere in the mid tier.
F*** POISON
I think she's definitely top 10, if not, even top 5 in the game. She's ridiculously good.

El Fuerte seems interesting but idk if he's good enough
Pepeday made El Fuerte a low tier look amazing. He's execution heavy, and plays pretty lame. You're most likely going to be hated if you play him, and he's not even that good.

Not like anybody likes you anyway. >=)

Top Bottom