• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
OHMYGOD BIBAREL? How could you??? I'm kidding, I never actually caught one before, but just look how adorable this dork is

It's yeah, it usually depends, it could be muscles, sharp features, or just their sense of dress. I do find the attraction in both genders, so I guess so! I am a little unsure of my sexuality myself, or I haven't found myself more or less. I've been labelling myself as heterosexual for so long, but the amount of pretty girls I see, I'm kinda like "wow am i really tho????" xD Though, lol! Those sprites you're talking about kinda reminds me of Lichi Faye-Ling from Blazblue. xD

Yeah, he indeed looks like he is in need of a hug. Maybe he'd smile for once!

Also, DID YOU DO EEEET YET????
Derpy as all hell. At least he's good for 6 things.

Now all we need is for the little turd to grow wings.

I never found muscles and the way men dress to very... Attractive.... Again, my opinion, maybe I'm just not looking at it right but at this point I think I have my orientation pretty figured out. :3 You ever thought about dating a girl before? No shame in doing so! ;3 XD and YOU'RE SO RIGHT! I JUST NOTICED THAT! XD (I also find glasses to be incredibly attractive... Just throwing that out there...)

... Yeah. I did... AND I GOR HER NUMBER!! Gah... I'm so excited.. She's really friendly but... I have no idea about her orientation. But I'm sooooooo hyper and all fluffy and ohmygodohmygod.... :love:

Her name is Amy and she's so cute... Brown eyes and she's a brunette.. I'm sooo not letting this slip through my fingers..

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
... Yeah. I did... AND I GOR HER NUMBER!! Gah... I'm so excited.. She's really friendly but... I have no idea about her orientation. But I'm sooooooo hyper and all fluffy and ohmygodohmygod.... :love:

Her name is Amy and she's so cute... Brown eyes and she's a brunette.. I'm sooo not letting this slip through my fingers..
Congrats!

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
WILL THE LORD NOT REST UNTIL EVERY HUMAN BEING ON THIS PLANET HAS SEEN THIS GOD DAMNED SET OF ME AND EOE
get rekt 5th place scrub no tiers ain't saving you
win tourneys? can't let you do that Skarfelt :secretkpop:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon sounds cool, but it'll probably be **** like the last one so I'm not holding breath. I hope they realize that having only 5 starters removes the best thing in the PMD franchise. I never played the full game, but I'm pretty sure the story was ****, too. Please return to the traditional PMD style, Nintendo. :(

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Is Zelda's F-Smash safe on shield? I swear I try to punish Ven's F-Smash and he always manages to spotdodge and punish me for trying.

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
Is Zelda's F-Smash safe on shield? I swear I try to punish Ven's F-Smash and he always manages to spotdodge and punish me for trying.
Not really but well spaced it's quite safe. Zelda is a queen so that's normal.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Last hit of fsmash comes out on frame 24 and the FAF is frame 50. That's 26 frames to punish her. Idk about how far it pushes you, but in theory, you should be able to punish it. Also, lag/latency is probably a factor in this case.

Last edited:

Soul.

I saw PMD posts a page ago.
I'll reserve judgment on Super Mystery Dungeon for now, at least until I see gameplay/story/whatever.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
It's definitely not safe on shield. With lag and stuff it's a bit harder to punish, but characters like Fox can easily punish a shielded F-Smash

Also reviving old topic because yeah

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon sounds cool, but it'll probably be **** like the last one so I'm not holding breath. I hope they realize that having only 5 starters removes the best thing in the PMD franchise. I never played the full game, but I'm pretty sure the story was ****, too. Please return to the traditional PMD style, Nintendo. :(
The main story was decent imo. Post game was **** though. Honestly Gates to Infinity gets so much hate when it really wasn't all that bad. Only 5 starters and no female option was annoying, but managed to look past it. Music was good too.

/unpopular opinions

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
It's American Horror Story: Coven. I've only saw the first episode of Freak Show though which was p swell
I hated freak show tbh.

Can't wait for Hotel. I've heard that it's gonna be the scariest season from the directors and Lady Gaga.

and Lady Gaga is on it, my favorite singer.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I just found a Falco main in the ladder oh my god.

And that MU is so Greninja's favor lol.

Also I managed to kill someone with N-Air today, that's also pretty rare.

Top Bottom