• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Yeah, I almost felt like I had to drag my guardians to the level cap, though once you hit level 20, you level up by equipping legendary gear, not just by continuously shooting enemies. I would have stopped playing the game, but my sister played the game beforehand and she insisted that it gets better the more you level up, which was indeed true. You can do things like raids, equip new shaders and emblems, and find exotic weapons, and it's just very fun.

Ah man, she should definitely take a nap or something. Or when she does nag you at 3am, tell her to just get her butt back to bed and sleep.
Maybe I should take up hypnosis or something as a hobby. Could be useful. Gah... Now I'm thinking of going back to Pokemon for some reason. Why?? ;-;

And hm... Sounds weird how leveling up would work that way... But I'll definetly give it a shot once I'm out of my classes for the day. And apparently ALL of my classes are cancelled for tomorrow so... BONUS! I wasn't looking forward to going into anatomy on the human brain anyway... This doctorate is going to take a while. I can tell. -.-

Plus knowing how my class we'll probably get sidetracked into talking about completely unrelated things.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
tfw not recognised for efforts </3
Really though like every time this list is posted outside of Ireland it's never "wow, you guys have a diverse meta!", everyone gotta bring up poopy Lythero cuz EVIDENCE OBJECTION LADEEDAH

(incidentally it's lythero's birthday today ilu happy birthday <3)
Because @Lyhtero is the best lawyer. I'd hire him as my lawyer. :yeahboi:

Also, afternoon girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just playing P&DZ again, but this time I've given the Mario version a bit of a break since that one has gotten rather hard at around World 4. So I'm going with the original for now, I do like the charm it has. :3

Remind me again who lost in a tournament set against a Ganon...

With Sheik?
Confirmation that Sheik is trash? :troll:

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Maybe I should take up hypnosis or something as a hobby. Could be useful. Gah... Now I'm thinking of going back to Pokemon for some reason. Why?? ;-;

And hm... Sounds weird how leveling up would work that way... But I'll definetly give it a shot once I'm out of my classes for the day. And apparently ALL of my classes are cancelled for tomorrow so... BONUS! I wasn't looking forward to going into anatomy on the human brain anyway... This doctorate is going to take a while. I can tell. -.-

Plus knowing how my class we'll probably get sidetracked into talking about completely unrelated things.
Aha, that's interesting! Speaking of Pokemon, I haven't played any Pokemon games in such a long while. I was thinking of making a new game for Pokemon Pearl as that's personally my favourite Pokemon game. Though I do remember my Palkia being level 100, so I'm a bit skeptical of doing so.

Ah, class is out tomorrow? You're definitely lucky! :3 You should give it a go. I'd love to join you, though I have it on the PS4 and not the 360 unfortunately. But damn, anatomy of the human brain? That does sound... sophisticated to the say the least. Pretty sure I'd fall asleep if I were to be put in a class of that sort.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Aha, that's interesting! Speaking of Pokemon, I haven't played any Pokemon games in such a long while. I was thinking of making a new game for Pokemon Pearl as that's personally my favourite Pokemon game. Though I do remember my Palkia being level 100, so I'm a bit skeptical of doing so.

Ah, class is out tomorrow? You're definitely lucky! :3 You should give it a go. I'd love to join you, though I have it on the PS4 and not the 360 unfortunately. But damn, anatomy of the human brain? That does sound... sophisticated to the say the least. Pretty sure I'd fall asleep if I were to be put in a class of that sort.
YASSS *high five* Pokemon Pearl was my first Pokemon game... Well if you don't count Sapphire, but I never finished that... Everyone I knew had Diamond and talked about how bad Palkia was compared to Dialga and I was just like: NOOOOOO you're wrong.

If you're worried about deleting your save I wouldn't be too worried. I really wanted to play my Black version over again, despite the fact that I had my event shiny lvl100 Suicune on that file. I did anyway. :p do I regret it? A bit, but I'm having fun playing Black over again.

And I'm a little biased against upgrading to next gen since I have so many 360 games and there's really no exclusives that are really prompting me to buy a next gen console at the moment. I have my eyes set on a Wii U first.

Matsushi

True Blood
YASSS *high five* Pokemon Pearl was my first Pokemon game... Well if you don't count Sapphire, but I never finished that... Everyone I knew had Diamond and talked about how bad Palkia was compared to Dialga and I was just like: NOOOOOO you're wrong.

If you're worried about deleting your save I wouldn't be too worried. I really wanted to play my Black version over again, despite the fact that I had my event shiny lvl100 Suicune on that file. I did anyway. :p do I regret it? A bit, but I'm having fun playing Black over again.

And I'm a little biased against upgrading to next gen since I have so many 360 games and there's really no exclusives that are really prompting me to buy a next gen console at the moment. I have my eyes set on a Wii U first.
Hell yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. -aggressively high fives you- And same, same!! Most people bought Diamond, but to be honest, I bought Pearl because it had a pink colour scheme. OTL And I was simply intrigued by Palkia's design. :3 Dialga is still cool though.

Shiny level 100 Suicune? Holy damn, you must've been brave to remove the file! Well, it's always fun to relive the experience of a Pokemon game, going up the ranks and defeating those Gym leaders, as well as the thrill of capturing those legendary Pokemon again.

Ah, I see! The bought my PS4 along with InFAMOUS: Second Son, as I really wanted that game. Other than that, there aren't really that many PS4 exclusives that I own. Most of the games I have such as Assassin's Creed, The Evil Within and Watch Dogs are available on all consoles including PC. I believe Bloodborne is another PS4 exclusive as well though.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
We'll both get there... someday.
Hopefully. I'm saving as much money as I can.

I did she'll out money for a new 3DS and a new copy of smash for my room mate's birthday and I even gave her my old 3DS so we could play whenever, so that was I big hit to the savings funds.

Despite that, I'm getting by with the 3DS version so far. Oh well. A girl can only dream.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Hell yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. -aggressively high fives you- And same, same!! Most people bought Diamond, but to be honest, I bought Pearl because it had a pink colour scheme. OTL And I was simply intrigued by Palkia's design. :3 Dialga is still cool though.

Shiny level 100 Suicune? Holy damn, you must've been brave to remove the file! Well, it's always fun to relive the experience of a Pokemon game, going up the ranks and defeating those Gym leaders, as well as the thrill of capturing those legendary Pokemon again.

Ah, I see! The bought my PS4 along with InFAMOUS: Second Son, as I really wanted that game. Other than that, there aren't really that many PS4 exclusives that I own. Most of the games I have such as Assassin's Creed, The Evil Within and Watch Dogs are available on all consoles including PC. I believe Bloodborne is another PS4 exclusive as well though.
I guess I was just being a hipster, getting the version I knew everyone else didn't have. XD plus I think Palkia is superior in design and strength to Dialga. It was the kind of debate I used to have with my little brother all the damn time. :p

Oh my word YASSS. It was difficult... It was an event shiny too! I transferred it from Platinum to get the event Zoroark that was going on at the time. And I'm really regretting that... (Her name was squiggles. ;-;) despite that, I do love gen V a lot so... I'm glad to revisit it.

Plus my little brother had given me some hacked Pokemon on that file because he had one of those darn Action Replays to do so and I felt I was spoiling myself by keeping them. I'd prefer to play the games fairly.

And I know there's those... But I'm more interested in Persona 5, classic Playstation titles being rereleased, (had a PS2 growing up) and all the PS exclusive Japanese titles. So A PS4 is ALOT more tempting but still not enough incentive to buy one over a Wii U.

I know my priorities. >w<

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Congratulations, you beat someone who doesn't play the character several months ago and then got six stocked 3-0 in our next meeting.
Wi-fi achievements aren't too much to brag about tho :p

But hey, since we're playing that game, when have you ever won a tourney that didn't involve the winner of winner's bracket leaving early? :3

But really, how the hell does someone lose with Sheik against Ganon without SDing lol

Ah, it's fine! I live in London, where it's cold, dark and rainy 90% of the time. :halfsheep:

It's good that you denied jogging with her. If this becomes a regular thing, you'll start to lose a lot of sleep, and that's not good. D: Just tell her that most people start jogging in the morning, y'know, when it's nice and bright? Not at freakin' 3am, damn. xD

Good morning/afternoon everyone! I hope you're all having a fabtastic day! I'm probably just spend my time on Destiny. :emptysheep:
Gurl you're in the hotspot of Smash stuff. If you're over 18 there's a weekly thing at Meltdown in the centre of town every Monday (bi-weekly tourneys as well. This Monday coming is a tourney for P:M). https://www.facebook.com/events/844000355690881/

There's also a biggish tourney for Sm4sh on the 13th of June in Croydon (& no age restrictions) https://www.facebook.com/events/779141312193981/

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I got linked to the Rosa MU thread to read up on some stuff
so I'm reading up and down the page and I see numbers like
49-51.2
49.9999- 50.1
For a lot of MUs
wth
:189:

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
OH SO WE WERE TALKING ABOUT FIGHTING ROB EARLIER!?!?

I guess I'm the only one who actually likes fighting ROB. I mean, my brother does main him so I am conditioned to fight him, but even on FG or against other people, I don't mind fighting ROB in the ever so slightest. If only my brother was better at this game, I would get you girls to fight him for practice.

Is this my masochistic tendencies coming back to me?

Matsushi

True Blood
I guess I was just being a hipster, getting the version I knew everyone else didn't have. XD plus I think Palkia is superior in design and strength to Dialga. It was the kind of debate I used to have with my little brother all the damn time. :p

Oh my word YASSS. It was difficult... It was an event shiny too! I transferred it from Platinum to get the event Zoroark that was going on at the time. And I'm really regretting that... (Her name was squiggles. ;-;) despite that, I do love gen V a lot so... I'm glad to revisit it.

Plus my little brother had given me some hacked Pokemon on that file because he had one of those darn Action Replays to do so and I felt I was spoiling myself by keeping them. I'd prefer to play the games fairly.

And I know there's those... But I'm more interested in Persona 5, classic Playstation titles being rereleased, (had a PS2 growing up) and all the PS exclusive Japanese titles. So A PS4 is ALOT more tempting but still not enough incentive to buy one over a Wii U.

I know my priorities. >w<
I used to always have this debate with my friends, they were like "Dialga is bomb" but then I'm like "Palkia is amazing tho????"

An event shiny too? I would've never gotten rid of that file, it'd be too precious. Aha, Squiggles. That is the cutest name for a Pokemon ever. I remember catching a Magikarp out of pure fun and just named him "derp".

Ah, Action Replays were amazing. Though yeah, I prefer playing games fairly as well. Though I kinda miss cheat codes and all that jaz. Like "press a certain series of buttons and you've have infinite invincibility!"

Persona 5!!! I'm so excited for that. But yeah, I suggest buying a Wii U first, because yeah, Smash. And Bayonetta 2.

Gurl you're in the hotspot of Smash stuff. If you're over 18 there's a weekly thing at Meltdown in the centre of town every Monday (bi-weekly tourneys as well. This Monday coming is a tourney for P:M). https://www.facebook.com/events/844000355690881/

There's also a biggish tourney for Sm4sh on the 13th of June in Croydon (& no age restrictions) https://www.facebook.com/events/779141312193981/
Ah, awesome! I'll be sure to check that out then, thank you ever so much. ^^
Who goes jogging at 3 in the morning?

i was thinking of this as well??????? ohmygod

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
@ 2004Zilla 2004Zilla

I dunno if you're like, tired of reading negative ****s about the teasers we've been getting from me.

Cause honestly I would be if I was in your place, maybe.

But omg.

"Who's the Alpha?"
"You're lookin' at 'im, kid."

WAY TO DRIP LIKE 12498102 GALLONS OF CHEESE, GUYS.
loooooooooooooool

But where's muh Delta :'(

Loved that shot of Blue with her muzzle on.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
ZombieBran brought back some memories by liking all our old stuff from the Robin raid. Remember when we were about the same amount of pages? Well, we've hit 1500, but because they are so damn slow, they've only hit 900 pages. :secretkpop:

Proposing to raid them to steal their 1000th page tbh~

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I used to always have this debate with my friends, they were like "Dialga is bomb" but then I'm like "Palkia is amazing tho????"

An event shiny too? I would've never gotten rid of that file, it'd be too precious. Aha, Squiggles. That is the cutest name for a Pokemon ever. I remember catching a Magikarp out of pure fun and just named him "derp".

Ah, Action Replays were amazing. Though yeah, I prefer playing games fairly as well. Though I kinda miss cheat codes and all that jaz. Like "press a certain series of buttons and you've have infinite invincibility!"

Persona 5!!! I'm so excited for that. But yeah, I suggest buying a Wii U first, because yeah, Smash. And Bayonetta 2.

Persona 5 is the only reason my PS4 will be seeing usage
bayo 2 is a must

Skarfelt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Skarfelt
Wi-fi achievements aren't too much to brag about tho :p

But hey, since we're playing that game, when have you ever won a tourney that didn't involve the winner of winner's bracket leaving early? :3

But really, how the hell does someone lose with Sheik against Ganon without SDing lol
http://rsie.challonge.com/RTH2015_smash

How about another one: have you ever won a tournament offline? =]

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707

Then there's also the gen 2 remakes which. I spent ALOT of time on... Soul Silver ate a lot of my freedom. And yeah. I feel a little ridiculous but I always nicknamed my Pokemon different things. Sometimes cutest, some times just profane and childish. Which is so like me.

And YAS. I need Bayonetta 2 as well. I played the first by borrowing it from a friend and I couldn't stop playing it... I love that game. Plus the main character is amazinggggg. (I love short hair on gorls.:love:)

Oh and that action replay led to many a disaster: I got bored of some games after using it a lot... Probably not the best idea. I was too spoiled...

I also need smash. For obvious reasons. I need it... And an adapter. And maybe an Amiibo... GOSH I DON'T HAVETHE MONEY FOR THIS...

Top Bottom