• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
thinking of picking up some jank
going to a tournament in June
being a low tier hero won't benefit me much for that one tournament
Gurl are we soul sisters?

@PUK I'm kinda down to 4th now since I didn't do too great at a tourney over a week ago (came 5th losing to both EOE & Mint T_T). I know I can beat EOE & Skarfelt (I need more practice at the Rosa MU though if I want to be at the top)

ayy lmao I know Arikado

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Gurl are we soul sisters?

@PUK I'm kinda down to 4th now since I didn't do too great at a tourney over a week ago (came 5th losing to both EOE & Mint T_T). I know I can beat EOE & Skarfelt (I need more practice at the Rosa MU though if I want to be at the top)

Seeing @Lythero, @EOE and maXy the Zelda main made me feel happy. :3

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/7/77/Heavy_sandwichtaunt02.wav?t=20100625221926
^ Me when I saw that list.

Monado Master

Smash Journeyman
Lol this is my to play list
To play list: I don't do 3DS. I'll get rekt :p
@S.F.L.R_9 - shulk matchups
@redfeatherraven -pika doubles
@SpiralGalaxies - Rosie doubles
@ Baskerville Baskerville - Rosie doubles
@ Jestar Jestar - shipping buddies
@Estel Elessar - was supposed to fight you
@ Burgundy Burgundy - shulk matchups
@ FullMoon FullMoon - want to get rekt by Uber frog
@Twili - Rosie doubles
@ Monado Master Monado Master - shulk matchups
@Nammy12 -lol he probably won't face me :p

And I have a lot of mental notes :p
If you want i can play you after school is out for the summer if i get my games back. Which is depending on one single grade i'm getting in english which is an essay due in a few days.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
thinking of picking up some jank
going to a tournament in June
being a low tier hero won't benefit me much for that one tournament

ayy lmao I know Arikado
Arikado is p gud yea

Hang on, is that Lythero the same guy as this, or just someone using the same name?
Yea it's the same guy. Can't say I've formally met him though

DoctorDub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrDubious
Ah, man. I don't get the King DDD matchup...
He's way faster than I can anticipate for such a huge character.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
hey everyone

i made a ****ty video on damage/base knockback/knockback growth/etc

pls watch

my favourite part is where zelda's jab does 999%
my favorite part was when zelda somehow flew to the blastzone
Hang on, is that Lythero the same guy as this, or just someone using the same name?
seeing as he plays link in his videos i assume as much

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I remember in Brawl Snake's Utilt had more horizontal reach than Link's Fsmash. :facepalm: Yep CF is the new Snake.

And Snake wasn't the only one with crazy disjoints.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Its called 'silly jank' but in defaults instead of customs. Its near the same level of foolishness as marcinas grab release into tippered cresent slash.
Except it isn't lol.

If you look at the gif again you'll see that MK missed the first hit of Shuttle Loop and it wasn't hitstun cancelling the Up-Air either because otherwise Greninja would have used Shadow Sneak while still going up from the knockback and if you look closely in the gif Greninja stopped in place while using it.

It was just a regular Shadow Sneak =V

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Except it isn't lol.

If you look at the gif again you'll see that MK missed the first hit of Shuttle Loop and it wasn't hitstun cancelling the Up-Air either because otherwise Greninja would have used Shadow Sneak while still going up from the knockback and if you look closely in the gif Greninja stopped in place while using it.

It was just a regular Shadow Sneak =V
mfw it didn't matter what MK did in that situation since he was dead the moment he activated SL.

mfw Fullmoon sugar coats exploit

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Except I didn't even use said exploit? lol

It's not my fault he missed with SL and got punished for it.
The first sentence covers what you said, if he had landed SL he would've been ****ed anyway because ninja. Its a 50:50 situation that's highly dependent on the Frog user who only needs to mash :GCR::GCB:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Morning gorls. I got to sleep in today! :D My hair is a mess. :|

Lol this is my to play list
To play list: I don't do 3DS. I'll get rekt :p
@S.F.L.R_9 - shulk matchups
@redfeatherraven -pika doubles
@SpiralGalaxies - Rosie doubles
@ Baskerville Baskerville - Rosie doubles
@ Jestar Jestar - shipping buddies
@Estel Elessar - was supposed to fight you
@ Burgundy Burgundy - shulk matchups
@ FullMoon FullMoon - want to get rekt by Uber frog
@Twili - Rosie doubles
@ Monado Master Monado Master - shulk matchups
@Nammy12 -lol he probably won't face me :p

And I have a lot of mental notes :p
I can play :4kirby: and the :4miif:'s too, if you want. :3 I'm off school today, so we can play whenever you want.:dr^_^:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
The first sentence covers what you said, if he had landed SL he would've been ****ed anyway because ninja. Its a 50:50 situation that's highly dependent on the Frog user who only needs to mash :GCR::GCB:
Eh.

This is like the one instance of Shadow Sneak hitstun cancel ever being really that useful (I guess it can be used to escape Fox's jab infinite but that's a bit risky) and so it's hardly comparable to something like Crescent Slash that works on pretty much anyone for ridiculously early kills just from a F-Throw. The character affected by this exploit is Meta Knight and Meta Knight only.

Sorry that he just happens to be your main, but hey, just wait a bit and it should be patched out eventually like all other Shadow Sneak techs.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Eh.

This is like the one instance of Shadow Sneak hitstun cancel ever being really that useful (I guess it can be used to escape Fox's jab infinite but that's a bit risky) and so it's hardly comparable to something like Crescent Slash that works on pretty much anyone for ridiculously early kills just from a F-Throw. The character affected by this exploit is Meta Knight and Meta Knight only.

Sorry that he just happens to be your main, but hey, just wait a bit and it should be patched out eventually like all other Shadow Sneak techs.
Its comparable to grab release because it completely turns the MU into something silly. Shadow cancel cripples his kill move and takes advantage of the rco lag that still hasn't been fixed while marcina grab release can be used starting at 40%.

Frog can kill MK early by doing this actually via allowing MK to uair close enough for you to bs, so the kill power is somewhat comparable.

I don't play customs so marcina is ticked off and i don't face Frog at all which is why i give no doodoo's. The exploit will force the MK user to rely on other kills that's all, still pretty dumb i expect this in customs.

If it gets patched then sucks to be Frog lol, but i doubt they'll notice something like this compared to the rco lag in cape. If they miss the rco lag in shuttle loop then they won't clock this mess but im not a fan of crying until it gets patched its dumb.

Last edited:
My cousin was playing stuff like this since he was 10, maybe even sooner for all I know.
Been playing MK since I was 4 :cheep:
And this was before the internet was as big as it is today.
Wow, just freaking wow. I just unlocked Fox's Impact Blaster and guess what you can do? Fox, Falco, and I bet anyone with a projectile can do a rising shot. So, shoot while jumping. Fox and Falco can pull off another shot with their full hop. You can do this with Impact Blaster and not only that, you can almost bunny hop lasers with it. It probably doesn't auto-cancel as it's just the end lag that's so little, but it mimics auto-canceling. So, instead of short hop laser, it's full hop laser. Here's the thing, Falco's full hop is massive; Fox's full hop isn't. Fox being able to do this can theoretically force ground approaches only which with certain characters means it's limiting. Either he covers a jump height with a steady stream of lasers, covers a jump height and the ground with alternating lasers, or he rushes in and baits you to kill you.

First of all... WTF. Why does every freaking projectile invalidate Falco's! And no, Din's Fire isn't trash because it can actually kill while Falco needs to be lucky to even gimp someone. :glare:
Oh dear god, what's next? Fox's n-airplane into U-smash? Is this the re-awakening of 20XX?!?!

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Its comparable to grab release because it completely turns the MU into something silly. Shadow cancel cripples his kill move and takes advantage of the rco lag that still hasn't been fixed while marcina grab release can be used starting at 40%.

Frog can kill MK early by doing this actually via allowing MK to uair close enough for you to bs, so the kill power is somewhat comparable.

I don't play customs so marcina is ticked off and i don't face Frog at all which is why i give no doodoo's. The exploit will force the MK user to rely on other kills that's all, still pretty dumb i expect this in customs.

If it gets patched then sucks to be Frog lol, but i doubt they'll notice something like this compared to the rco lag in cape. If they miss the rco lag in shuttle loop then they won't clock this mess but im not a fan of crying until it gets patched its dumb.
All the other hitstun cancel exploits were removed so I think it's just a matter of time until Greninja's gone as well, I'm honestly surprised it has lasted this long but I'm expecting it to be gone once Lucas arrives.

The MK MU is the only one that would be really affected if it was removed and even without it I don't think Greninja loses the MU so whatever.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
The MK MU is the only one that would be really affected if it was removed and even without it I don't think Greninja loses the MU so whatever.
That exploit is the only reason he beats MK. I don't play Frog but going with Kata's results he places above Kero alot and its obvious Kero didn't bs his way to victory(leaning towards him not knowing about it).

If you think Frog wins then that's cool i guess, he apparently barely loses to annoyone and yet not many people use him.

Oh my ****ing god why is Chapter 5 so hard. All these soldiers wasting their time messing around, and I keep restarting. Such is FE
Lol the struggle is real. I was playing awakening on classic ('cuz I'm real) and I've lost almost every flying unit I've ever had. Here's the scenario:
Me: Playing some stage
Game: Nice move gorl! Here have a pegasus knight that you don't want!
Me: Cool, I guess. I'll just make them wait because I'm not sure what to do with him/her yet.
Game: Okay, that was a good turn, but here's a rude awakening. You seemed to have forgotten that I can spawn a battalion of archers and mages around your precious pegasus at a moment's notice, so um bye!
Me: upload_2015-5-19_11-42-49.png

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
That exploit is the only reason he beats MK. I don't play Frog but going with Kata's results he places above Kero alot and its obvious Kero didn't bs his way to victory(leaning towards him not knowing about it).

If you think Frog wins then that's cool i guess, he apparently barely loses to annoyone and yet not many people use him.
I don't think Greninja wins I just don't think he loses, aka I think it's an even MU.

Top Bottom