• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member

GUYS LMAO IM SO NERVOUS. I WAS COMPLETELY UNPREPARED FOR THIS TOURNEY AND I MISSED MY FIRST MATCH. I AM IN LOSERS AND I WILL NOT LET THIS SLIDE. I WILL NOT GO DOWN.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
@ Macchiato Macchiato try as you might, but Naryu's Rejection -> jump-cancel Farore's Wind will never work or true combo. If anything you have to go for a hard read and see where they roll/spot dodge and punish that. But Rejection is idk... just not as useful as Love for me. :/

That ROB should've used Dsmash to punish your attempted punish after Rejection, but lack of MU knowledge I guess.

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
@ Macchiato Macchiato try as you might, but Naryu's Rejection -> jump-cancel Farore's Wind will never work or true combo. If anything you have to go for a hard read and see where they roll/spot dodge and punish that. But Rejection is idk... just not as useful as Love for me. :/

That ROB should've used Dsmash to punish your attempted punish after Rejection, but lack of MU knowledge I guess.
Then again nobody uses Rejection :^)

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Whoa, Pit's E3 2010 voice actor for Uprising sounds really... weird compared to Antony Del Rio who adds this charm to him sort of like how Mike Kelly sounds weird for Ratchet while James Arnold Taylor fits Ratchet more. Also, I'm pretty sure Palutena's voice actress wasn't Ali Hillis in the E3 2013 trailer either. She sounded much more calm like if she was Rosalina, Aerith, Aqua, or if Zelda actually had a voice actress, well, Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess Zelda since Skyward Sword Zelda would be more energetic and Hyrule Warriors might need someone who sounds badass. Ali just adds to that troll feel to Pally with her tone. Back to Pit, I think his E3 2010 voice actor would sound all right for Dark Pit with his voice deeper, but Dark Pit is more of a clone rather than a twin like Vergil who would end up growing up differently than Dante and end up with a different voice and such. Eh, I'm not really sure.
:4falcon:Vegeta VA > :4falcon:F-Zero GX VA
:4fox:Assault VA >:4fox:Japanese VA > :4fox:This new garbage
:4falco:Assault VA >:4falco:Japanese VA > :4falco:This new garbage
:4bowser:Mario game voice > :4bowser:Godzilla VA
:4sonic:SA2 VA >:4sonic:06 VA >:4sonic:Japanese VA > :4sonic:This new garbage
:4metaknight:Spanish VA > :4metaknight:Japanese VA > :4metaknight:Batman impression VA
:4dedede:CLOBBER DAT KIRBEH > :4dedede:Sakurai's crappy VA
:4littlemac:New VA > :4littlemac:Brawls VA

We need a voice switch dlc, Falco's boring voice makes me cry.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Hey Din's Blaze is cool.

Anyways happy Friday ladies have a gif

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
I would if I could!! I had to get rid of my PSP because it wasn't working properly. Who did you main in that game?
I main Kefka <3
Subs = Kujie-koo, Jecht, Exdeath, and rarely Empy.
I can play most of the roster competantly, but those are the only ones I'd say I put effort into.

How bout yourself ?

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
The best Sonic is when he had no voice and would just wag his finger.

Sonic 1 & 2 are the best Sonic games imo

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
The best Sonic is when he didn't exist in Smash and I could hate him from affar without having to come in contact with him.

Edit: LOL @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 ninja'd

Last edited:
Top Bottom