• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Currently stopping over at abu dhabi for now. @Locuan you're a mod and i missed like... 6 pages during 8 hours of travelling. Lmao

The airplane is ****ing awesome btw.

Edit: i meant admin

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
FUNNY HOW I WAS LIKE TROLLING WITH PASSION AND REJECTION THE WHOLE TOURNAMENT AND STILL MANAGED TO GET 4TH LOL
But I thought you were trying to convince us gorls that Rejection was her best neutral special move, trolling wasn't on the menu. :secretkpop:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
So I finally decided to man up and walk into this thread, and lo and behold: it seems like my kind of place.

Does this mean I can post some of my old shoops here from a while back? Here's a totally random one for no particular reason

Ridley-beauty-pagent.jpg

Sweet dreams~

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
@ 「 Derk 」 「 Derk 」 In all seriousness, could you expirement with Rejection? I know there's something were missing. It has uses but idk.
Why can't we just relish in ze use of Nayru's Love?
Love is all we need to get through ze harsh times of using Zelda.
Love and Passion are all we need to keep it spicy nobody needs Rejection

No seriously though, Rejection is truly bleh it doesn't act as much like Mario's Cape as we would like it to so what's the point?
Isn't it slower too? Or some sheet like dat

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
The plane food wasnt so good:T

Nayrus Rejection blows
Plane food is gross. My friends were telling me that plane food is good and I'm like

They also say plane rides are enjoyable. Yeah, sorry that I don't like breathing in the same air as 200+ people in one small vehicle for 12 hours.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I've found my favorite gif.

That is all. Goodnight gorls.:drflip:

@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 i like plane rides

For as long as the plane is good and has 999 good movies to watch on you own mini tv screen

Gonna go off again because wifi drains battery rly fast

GUDBI

Top Bottom