• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Right. I'm now in Creepy Castle. : D

Trying to get all 100% in this World now. Just trying to do Tiny's Banana inside the Crypt with the giant hands.

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
So sassy gorls... Cats or Dogs? Choose wisely or I will miss my chance to get some Sea Snails?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Dogs. I grew up with quite a few dogs. :3
But I don't mind cats too. (Even though Cats are absolute pains, since they just bugger off on their own. Funny thing is my parents say "You don't own the cat. The cat owns you.")

My friend keeps telling me that Zelda is top of mid tier (and he's actually a good competitive player)
He has good taste then. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Cats are the living embodiment of sass. :secretkpop:
I love dogs but cats i just adore.

Soul.

If all of you want to play competitive Pokémon you better give them all a Sassy nature.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Oh yea I'm going to a formal on Thursday & the guy that I like is going so it's either gonna be a great night or a trainwreck yea.

Also tourney day tomorrow :D

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So I was waiting for the bus and there was a little girl and her mother next to me, the little girl was the most precious thing I've seen in a while and she then proceeded to ask her mom in the most innocent, cute and casual way possible:

"Mommy, when I have a kid, are you going to die?" -cheerful smile-

This just made my day just because of how out of nowhere this was. I kept snickering all the way to college.

Last edited:
Top Bottom