• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137

I have a thing for kindness apparently.
I took the old Which smash bros character are you test that was once popluar here and I kid you not this is who I got like I didn't know he was an answer :/
also

What is this? I got both Villager and Togetic! Are you just my Villager main counterpart or something? o_O

EDIT: Read more of the thread and apparently it resets to Togetic? The description does sound sort of like me though...

EDIT2: Nvm. Retook the test from the home page and got Togetic again :)

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
If all of you want to play competitive Pokémon you better give them all a Sassy nature.
Have a team full of female Gardevoirs and name them all Zelda and have Sassy nature.
Moonblast=Din's fire
Teleport=Fayore's wind
Calm mind= Nayru's love
Hyper beam=Phantom Slash:secretkpop:

Held item: Wise glasses

Rizen

Smash Legend
I had a great hike in the rain. I love living in CO it's so beautiful.

Sorry I couldn't wifi earlier. I can play now on the wii U if anyone wants?

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Have a team full of female Gardevoirs and name them all Zelda and have Sassy nature.
Moonblast=Din's fire
Teleport=Fayore's wind
Calm mind= Nayru's love

imo Din's Fire should be Inferno because neither of them ever hit

Soul.

Moonblast=Din's fire
Teleport=Fayore's wind
Calm mind= Nayru's love

Yeah, eh. The sass joke is kinda boring but yeah that's not bad.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I have... :4zelda::4wiifit::4miisword::4falco::4charizard::4gaw::4dedede::4olimar::4lucina::4littlemac:. They are all characters that are tournament-ready. I've used every one of them in a tourney at least once before.
Wait, you main the low tier?

asdf.png

asdf.png

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
My "love life" in 3 parts:

1) From the 3rd grade onwards girls have been trying to flirt with me all the time whether I like/want it or not.

This escalated in my first year at high school when groups of them kept trying to approach me all the time. I even literally ran/speed walked away from a group of them once and I still couldn't get away from them. Guys who knew me wouldn't stop teasing me about all the female attention I was getting even though I never asked or started any of it. I kept getting titles like "big stud" and "literal chic magnet" among other things. It didn't bother me, but being a :shyguy: made it very hard to handle all this sudden attention I've never experienced before. Plus being in a brand new school and all didn't' help either.

2) I've never made contact of any sort with anyone before, but I've been touched by girls twice. Once was a pat on the head, and the other was a literal :dkmelee:slap on the a** in a classroom right in front of maybe 10 people. How a teacher didn't notice I don't know but it's a good thing no one said anything since it easily could've counted as an assault and that would have been a huge mess.

Mind you, a friend did this so it wasn't some sort of attack from a stranger, it was just unexpected.

3) I've been out of school for 2 years now and girls are non-existent where I live so the flirting from them has stopped, but now women 40+ are starting to take over by saying stuff like "You're very handsome. Are girls chasing you?" and "You can sweep any girl off their feet with that smile of yours" and "You're so cute when you smile".

No matter where I go, I can't escape flirts. I'm not sure what I'm doing to get all this attention, I just be myself and this is what I get.

People say I have a million $ smile, but I don't think I do. Some have even said I have a sexy walk. I really don't believe that but I'll take it anyway.

I think once someone even asked to feel my arm muscle but they might have just wanted to see it to. Regardless, they liked it whichever outcome happened.

I'm 21, never dated once in my life and am still single, and I'm happy how I am right now, but I'll gladly get into a relationship if the opportunity ever pops up.

tldr: I do my own thing and girls keep flirting with me no matter what I do.
From 0:35 to 1:13 suits you bro.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So I hear smash con has a terrible Smash 4 stage list. I shouldn't be surprised at this point, but it is really disappointed how we are still dealing with this. Not even just excluding certain obviously legal stages, but also having a 3 starter list. >.>

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Lucario is the only character in the game where I say ''Thank you!'' when someone damages me.

Also hello!

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
@XDanDan612 Sorry, I thought your yip about me calling you kiddo was a subversive "no" :'D, I see you're playing with Macchi. Still wanna play a bit, boys? Or....

Rizen

Smash Legend
@XDanDan612 Sorry, I thought your yip about me calling you kiddo was a subversive "no" :'D, I see you're playing with Macchi. Still wanna play a bit, boys? Or....
I'll play if you want?

Wow, I'm watching really old Merry Melodies cartoons. @Ffamran maybe you've seen them? They're trippy af.

Last edited:

Spirst

I had a great hike in the rain. I love living in CO it's so beautiful.

Sorry I couldn't wifi earlier. I can play now on the wii U if anyone wants?
That's really nice-looking. Yeah, I think I'll go hiking too.

o nvm

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I was just about to say that I could play but I guess Rizen can go on ahead. c:

Unless we can find one more person and do doubles, haha.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I was just about to say that I could play but I guess Rizen can go on ahead. c:
OMG DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE.

Although tbh you and I have never played Phil. @ Rizen Rizen , do you mind if I play with Phil? Cause I tried to join Dan and Macchi's room and they REJECTED ME.

oTL

o___

So whatcha say?

D

Deleted member

I'm not playing with Macchi cx. Me and my friend might be ending our matches soon cause of lag. Wanna play after?

Top Bottom