• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Honestly dating schoolmates is a stupid idea cause most likely its someone you're already friends with, you're going to break up anyway, and most likely permanently damage your relationship with that person, AND your other friends because you spent too much of your time obsessing over them. But hey what do I know,

Rizen

Smash Legend
Welp time to share my love life.

Two years ago I dated this girl kaitlyn and she was ratchet but cute and funny. We took the most ratchet pictures. Then a month later we texted each other "we need to break up at the exact same time" now we're best friends.

K story over.
That's almost straight from a Seinfeld episode.

My mom got through her surgery okay. I'm going for a hike to get my head together. I might be able to wifi in a few hours.

Gonna go sleep

Before I do tho

I gotta admit, Sheik is probably one of my favorite top tiers to play as, along with Fox.

Night

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
drink some milk
Actually, I never drink milk

I don't know why, but I feel like I'm the only person in the world that doesn't like plain milk

Edit: also I forgot to add I'm supposed to be playing a volleyball game tonight

Hopefully my stomach doesn't explode

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Actually, I never drink milk

I don't know why, but I feel like I'm the only person in the world that doesn't like plain milk

Edit: also I forgot to add I'm supposed to be playing a volleyball game tonight

Hopefully my stomach doesn't explode
people just drink milk less as they get older, but for one so young I'm rather shocked
Hell no. I'd get banned at the speed of light.

Also:

Dammit stop making me feel old. :drflip:
Turn that music down and get off my lawn.
but we don't even know how old you are grandpa

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Falco has an even matchup with fox IMO. Frame data speed and range (dtilt!). He's bad, but even bad characters have good MU's.

So, that might he something worth trying out after you're stuck with AAA utilt for 2 weeks. Since Shulk fox is lol.

@ Berserker. Berserker.
Isn't this the same or should be the same for characters like Falco vs. Fox, Mario vs. Luigi, Dr. Mario vs. Mario, Dr. Mario vs. Luigi, Link vs. Toon Link, Marth vs. Roy, Lucina vs. Marth, Captain Falcon vs. Ganondorf, and obviously the Pits? The fact they have similar tools or even the same moves and frame data should make these fights Ryu vs. Ken or Kyo vs. Iori instead of say, Link invalidated by Toon Link because Toon Link's too short for Link to hit him or Toon Link isn't just a faster, smaller, and weaker Link, but he's way too fast for Link to deal with.

Last edited:

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Uh no. I'll pass.

The last one didn't end well :c
I'll say my sad story in your place little brother. No guys, hellz no way I'm sad about this anymore :yeahboi:
I switched mains from :4link: to :4zelda:

jk read the next spoiler if you want
Enter the first day of college freshman year. I meet a girl who happens to be from the same course as a close friend of mine from high school. We later find out in our first class of the school year that we're also seatmates in two consecutive classes. We get along well and find out a lot about each other and see that we have an amazingly large amount of things in common. She even liked games hehe. She becomes one of my closest friends in college mid-semester. I saw her kind of like a twin sister despite her being quite hot. Even if I tried to see her like that, I couldn't ignore the difference in the way she started treating me later on and I couldn't ignore the difference in the way I was being towards her too. I also started being lusting a bit (though I resisted it) since her flirting was really getting to me. I didn't know how to deal with starting to be physically and emotionally attracted to a girl I saw like a sister/best friend. So I decide to be less responsive and reciprocative with the way she was treating me (like implicitly and softly pushing her away). I did it for almost half a year and it hurt her and along with her, our friendship. We became less close later on and I decided that I had to do something about many months later just to find out that she was dating the other guy that liked her while she liked me. I only wanted to stay friends so I tried to take more initiative with her. She misinterpreted it and something almost happened between us (ugh hookup culture) and also I made an excuse too (went to the bathroom) and the guy found out about it. He was already jealous of me before she settled for him and at that time so he eradicated our friendship. We haven't texted nor chatted in more than a year

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
My "love life" in 3 parts:

1) From the 3rd grade onwards girls have been trying to flirt with me all the time whether I like/want it or not.

This escalated in my first year at high school when groups of them kept trying to approach me all the time. I even literally ran/speed walked away from a group of them once and I still couldn't get away from them. Guys who knew me wouldn't stop teasing me about all the female attention I was getting even though I never asked or started any of it. I kept getting titles like "big stud" and "literal chic magnet" among other things. It didn't bother me, but being a :shyguy: made it very hard to handle all this sudden attention I've never experienced before. Plus being in a brand new school and all didn't' help either.

2) I've never made contact of any sort with anyone before, but I've been touched by girls twice. Once was a pat on the head, and the other was a literal :dkmelee:slap on the a** in a classroom right in front of maybe 10 people. How a teacher didn't notice I don't know but it's a good thing no one said anything since it easily could've counted as an assault and that would have been a huge mess.

Mind you, a friend did this so it wasn't some sort of attack from a stranger, it was just unexpected.

3) I've been out of school for 2 years now and girls are non-existent where I live so the flirting from them has stopped, but now women 40+ are starting to take over by saying stuff like "You're very handsome. Are girls chasing you?" and "You can sweep any girl off their feet with that smile of yours" and "You're so cute when you smile".

No matter where I go, I can't escape flirts. I'm not sure what I'm doing to get all this attention, I just be myself and this is what I get.

People say I have a million $ smile, but I don't think I do. Some have even said I have a sexy walk. I really don't believe that but I'll take it anyway.

I think once someone even asked to feel my arm muscle but they might have just wanted to see it to. Regardless, they liked it whichever outcome happened.

I'm 21, never dated once in my life and am still single, and I'm happy how I am right now, but I'll gladly get into a relationship if the opportunity ever pops up.

tldr: I do my own thing and girls keep flirting with me no matter what I do.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
My "love life" in 3 parts:

1) From the 3rd grade onwards girls have been trying to flirt with me all the time whether I like/want it or not.

This escalated in my first year at high school when groups of them kept trying to approach me all the time. I even literally ran/speed walked away from a group of them once and I still couldn't get away from them. Guys who knew me wouldn't stop teasing me about all the female attention I was getting even though I never asked or started any of it. I kept getting titles like "big stud" and "literal chic magnet" among other things. It didn't bother me, but being a :shyguy: made it very hard to handle all this sudden attention I've never experienced before. Plus being in a brand new school and all didn't' help either.

2) I've never made contact of any sort with anyone before, but I've been touched by girls twice. Once was a pat on the head, and the other was a literal :dkmelee:slap on the a** in a classroom right in front of maybe 10 people. How a teacher didn't notice I don't know but it's a good thing no one said anything since it easily could've counted as an assault and that would have been a huge mess.

Mind you, a friend did this so it wasn't some sort of attack from a stranger, it was just unexpected.

3) I've been out of school for 2 years now and girls are non-existent where I live so the flirting from them has stopped, but now women 40+ are starting to take over by saying stuff like "You're very handsome. Are girls chasing you?" and "You can sweep any girl off their feet with that smile of yours" and "You're so cute when you smile".

No matter where I go, I can't escape flirts. I'm not sure what I'm doing to get all this attention, I just be myself and this is what I get.

People say I have a million $ smile, but I don't think I do. Some have even said I have a sexy walk. I really don't believe that but I'll take it anyway.

I think once someone even asked to feel my arm muscle but they might have just wanted to see it to. Regardless, they liked it whichever outcome happened.

I'm 21, never dated once in my life and am still single, and I'm happy how I am right now, but I'll gladly get into a relationship if the opportunity ever pops up.

tldr: I do my own thing and girls keep flirting with me no matter what I do.
Starheart, you dog :smirk:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
:

2) I've never made contact of any sort with anyone before, but I've been touched by girls twice. Once was a pat on the head,

Some of the girls in my class touch this one dude's hair in my grade because it's SUPER soft.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
but we don't even know how old you are grandpa
I'm 26.

I'm as old as two Koibas put together. :drflip:

Nothin on @ Koiba Koiba that's just how the math works out.

Some of the girls in my class touch this one dude's hair in my grade because it's SUPER soft.
Gotta use dat product.

Back in high school I actually got that treatment once or twice, one girl in particular. Sadly this was before I had pried my head out of my ass and didn't know that she was interested in me, so nothing ever came of it.

Starheart, you dog :smirk:
Ain't he though? :4duckhunt:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Honestly dating schoolmates is a stupid idea cause most likely its someone you're already friends with, you're going to break up anyway, and most likely permanently damage your relationship with that person, AND your other friends because you spent too much of your time obsessing over them. But hey what do I know,
I can agree with this.

I just wanted to get school done out of the way first before I started thinking about it.

The friends you have in school may not last forever (proof: I lost them all when I finished school) so it's best to enjoy them while you can while a relationship can last your whole life if it works out.

Wise words form the king of slow.

Which is funny because 1 of only 2 of my cousins actually married his high school sweetheart as soon as she finished school.

But if you wanna hear something crazy...

Literally 1/4 of everyone from my graduating class already has a kid that they "made" either right before or after school was finished.

I'm glad I'm not one of them.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Okay, Story time!
I always wanted to tell some this but all my friends would tease me and tell everyone so I can't trust them:sadsheep: You gorls are trustworthy though:dr^_^: (@Nammy12 don't make fun of me :sadsheep:)

So it started in Grade 2 when I really liked this boy. He's a little shorter than me and he's the reason that I REALLY got into pokemon. He looked adorable in my opinion and we were both in the same class and bus. I was always paired up with him and he used to hate me. A lot. He even pushed me out of the seat and I got dirt in my eyes :sadsheep:.But then he started to be nice to me and in that year I kissed him on the cheek:happysheep:. He told me not to tell anyone and he was blushing :nervous:. And I've been in his grade ever since so I've been with him for 6 YEARS STRAIGHT. And in Grade 4 he confessed his feelings to me:happysheep: And his bestie always teases him about me. But I don't know if he likes me know and I'm moving this year so I won't be able to see him and all my friends till High School:sadsheep: And I miss Grade 8. We have a shipping name it's called "Levoon" and people tease that our names combined together have love and honeymoon in it :nervous: And people point out how nice he is to me compared to other people. I'm writing a booklet of shipping fanfics of my whole class and my friend is writing the Levoon one 'cause bias. I think she's doing something like the pocky game but with spaghetti. I might think of doing one but I'm not sure. Can you gurls write one for me? Please?

The End
Holy ****.

This is ****ing adorable. It's like straight out of some of those lame animes Phil likes to watch!! Dat boi b 22ly tsundere thoe.

Anyways, love life, huh. Man, that's gonna be a long story, so I'm gonna put it in spoilers because lawl uncle Fern.

Ever since I was 14 up to like, maybe when I was 21? I had a steady rhythm of having one relationship every year. At first it was girls, then I started mixing it up and throwing boys into the mix. Whoever it was, there was always one per year. The thing is, I always got bored very easily. To this date, I honestly don't know why I said "yes" when I was asked if I wanted to date them, or why I asked if they wanted to date me in the first place. As @ berserker00 berserker00 and @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 said, I obviously wasn't ready to stick with a serious relationship, but I kept telling myself I was mature enough to be in one. Spoilers: lol nope.

To be entirely fair, for the longest time I had a lot of committment issues. I wanted to be that guy who has an awesome relationship, but at the same time I didn't want to focus my time on someone else's. I didn't want to bend my arm in order to please another person, and that ended up giving me a long backlog of broken hearts of which I must say I'm not proud of.

By the time I turned 20, I moved out of my hometown on my own and came to Monterrey to work. During the first year I had some flings, but most of them didn't even last for a night. It was around that time that I accepted that I wasn't cut out to be in a relationship, and I was probably better off just staying on my own and focusing my life on my work and my career. And for a while I did exactly that!

That is, of course, until I met my current boyfriend when I was... 23 I think. It was kinda funny, we met at work, and before actually talking one of my friends would tell me he creeped him out a bit because he has a bad habit of staring at people, so my friend thought he was like a serial killer or something. I told him he was probably just curious, and I turned out to be right. One day we arrived at work at the same time and just started randomly talking about menial stuff. I noticed that he was surprisingly naive and innocent, from which his curiosity stemed, and when I told him I had never tasted Chilli Dogs in my life, he was super outraged and told me he'd bring me some. I just forgot about it at the time, tbh, thinking it one of those random things one says to break the ice.

But then the next day at lunch time he asked me if I was gonna eat lunch with someone, and when I said no he told me he'd brought some chilli dogs for me as well, hahaha. They were very good. I think it was that moment that I started growing interested in him, but he was still with his ex back then.

New Year's Eve came up, and I always fly down to Mexico City to be with my family. During that time we texted each other a lot, often ranting or venting about our respective issues: he'd tell me about problems he had with his ex, and I'd tell him about the things I didn't like in general about my family. We slowly grew closer during that trip.

Then his boyfriend started getting jealous, and it wasn't long before they broke up :'D. They did it the day of my birthday party, actually. I invited him because I already liked him, but he asked if he could bring his boyfriend. I reluctantly said yes, of course. I TOTALLY WASN'T INVITING HIM BECAUSE I LIKED HIM OR ANYTHING. So, when he arrived, he got there alone, and then told me that they had broke up.

The next day, all my friends chastized me for a long while, telling me that he was OBVIOUSLY coming onto me by telling me about his ex. Tbh, I'm very very insightful and perceptive when it comes to other people, but I NEVER notice when someone has feelings for me, so I just handwaved them and kept on with my life. Even though I was interested in him, I didn't really want to pursue a relationship because of the issues I mentioned before. I thought he was very kind and innocent, and I didn't want to break his heart in the end like I had done with everyone before him.

Then, one day we got together to watch some movies he'd told me about, and, okay, for this I need to make a pause in order to tell you guys a local urban story from here, from Monterrey.

When you hop on buses here, they give you a little ticket, which they use to track how many people got in the bus in a day. Those little tickets are all numbered, with a number consisting of 5 lines. There's this silly urban thing that says that, when you get a bus ticket, if adding up the numbers together makes a result of 21, then you can give that ticket to anyone and they have to kiss you. Stupid, right? Well, I dunno why, but I told him that story once, and I think it must have made a big impact on him, because the day we got together to watch some movies, he gave me a bus ticket that added up to 21. He was obviously shy about it, and after a minute told me that I should give it to anyone else that I wanted to kiss me.

So I gave it back to him :'D

I had to ask of him for some time before we actually started dating. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to maintain a relationship, even though I really wanted to. This one was different from all the rest because it wasn't just some impulsive silly thing, it actually slowly grew in both of us, so I thought that was cool. But it also made me doubt even more about my capacity to commit. In the end, the support coming from all my friends made me officially ask him out (on February 14th, no less; yeah, I know I'm cheesy), and we've been together for more than two years now. And counting!!

It's funny, because, now I honestly can't imagine how life was before getting into this relationship. He moved in with me on January of this year, and we've been living together since. It's been a very swift ride, tbh, and I'm proud of myself for finally getting over my committment issues. I guess it's a part of maturity, as they say.

TL;DR, guys, don't worry about not finding anyone yet. Honestly, you'll find someone special when you least expect it. Maybe even when you've given up on finding someone :'D. I will say, though, that having flings isn't really bad so long as both people are in the mentality that it is just a fling. It's also good to have some fun, even if there's nothing serious or formal involved.

Just, you know, wear protection!

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Hell no. I'd get banned at the speed of light.

Also:

Dammit stop making me feel old. :drflip:
Turn that music down and get off my lawn.
The nostalgia is busting my jaw open...

The internet was won once again by this guy right here.

His competition is unsurprisenly non-existent (except for maybe @ Ffamran Ffamran 's funny Falco pictures)

Have a :starman:, they give great "protection".

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
TL;DR, guys, don't worry about not finding anyone yet. Honestly, you'll find someone special when you least expect it. Maybe even when you've given up on finding someone :'D. I will say, though, that having flings isn't really bad so long as both people are in the mentality that it is just a fling. It's also good to have some fun, even if there's nothing serious or formal involved.

Just, you know, wear protection!
Seconding all of this.

Especially that last part.

Don't forget to get the big box.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
The only reason someone touched my head was because some dude was being a tease to one girl and I stood up for her and got a pat from her as a "reward".

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
That being said, is it appropriate to ask what everyone's orientation is, here? I apologize and take my question back if it isn't; it's just something that's had me really curious for a while.
Sorry that's too personal for me to share :secretkpop:

Top Bottom