• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Spirst

Okay, what the ****.

One of my dreams during the night was that I was a homeless man on the streets somehow having a Melee spacie battle with another homeless man in some place where there wasn't even any electricity. Then I went to sleep in what looked like a giant tortilla.

Damn, no more sleeping pills for me.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I'm well aware of that since *news flash* i main MK, the big difference between the 2 is that one of them is scrub friendly while the other isn't. Falcon is used by practically everyone while MK is used by a small player base and tbh most of the MKs aren't good.

Also MK is a character i find annoying to fight, i've made it clear in some posts but luckily no one uses him often and they tend to suck. Falcon is so scrub friendly in this game, he's also a meme bomb loved by all. While MK is hated from his Brawl dominance, if i got a nickel for every MU write up starting with "its not like Brawl that's for sure".

I think i'm the only one that hates fighting MK. He isn't aggressive at all lol, maybe against :4robinm::4bowserjr::4falcon::4olimar:(ONLY WITHOUT PIKMAN):4villager:.
good mks just stare at my villager until he can shrek her

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Falco has an even matchup with fox IMO. Frame data speed and range (dtilt!). He's bad, but even bad characters have good MU's.

So, that might he something worth trying out after you're stuck with AAA utilt for 2 weeks. Since Shulk fox is lol.

@ Berserker. Berserker.

Last edited:
Gonna mess with BKF again and post something hopefully remotely useful for the character in the BKF/Swordspider boards

*Crosses fingers*

Only reason why I have fun using Mac sometimes is because of his jab, d-tilt, f-tilt, and f-smash. KO punch would be great if it wasn't so easy to lose :|
Falco has an even matchup with fox IMO. Frame data speed and range (dtilt!). He's bad, but even bad characters have good MU's.

So, that might he something worth trying out after you're stuck with AAA utilt for 2 weeks. Since Shulk fox is lol.

@ Berserker. Berserker.
I still might go Shulk against Fox regardless of the match up. It's bad, that's for sure (Shulk's worst match up) but I haven't dropped a game against any Fox main so far because well, the best one is ultra inconsistent with tournament attendance. The rest aren't that good at all.

I'll just figure out the match up. Hopefully, it becomes less of a pain.

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Gonna mess with BKF again and post something hopefully remotely useful for the character in the BKF/Swordspider boards

*Crosses fingers*

Only reason why I have fun using Mac sometimes is because of his jab, d-tilt, f-tilt, and f-smash. KO punch would be great if it wasn't so easy to lose :|
Utilt is so good on Mac.

Also, I need to learn how to bkf. Teach pls.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
So I'm doing a Hunger games Simulator for some of the chars in Smash for fun and this is what I found

Zelda breaks Dark Pit's nose for a basket of bread.

Zelda too sassy for:4darkpit:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Kirby, Dark Pit, Peach, and Pikachu form a suicide pact, killing themselves.
Bowser begs for Marth to kill him. He reluctantly obliges, killing Bowser.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link constructs a shack.
Zelda camouflauges herself in the bushes
Ice Climbers explores the arena.

lol what. One side kills themselves while the other does lame stuff .___.

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
Wow... I have been here in a while. Not in the mood to go through the 100 pages again. Guess that explains the crayons color avatars.

Utilt is so good on Mac.

Also, I need to learn how to bkf. Teach pls.
Easy pc

First you switch your avatar ;)

Second.....
- Space with jab. Jab is awesome even if it's frame 7 but it has long ranged. Jab 1 > Jab 2 > Hero's spin KILLS. Jab 1 > Jab 2 > d-throw > B-air/f-air/u-air for damage racking
- F-tilt is kind of straightforward. Deals good amount of damage, range is decent, also kills. I'd treat it like... Shulk's f-tilt except with significantly less range. It's not that good imo but eeeh. Whatevs
- U-tilt is kind of like Link's u-tilt.
- D-tilt is faaaaaast. Great for poking. Pretty safe if spaced properly. It's also your fastest ground attack
- Keep your u-air fresh so that d-throw > u-air will be more of a sure kill
- F-smash comes out slow (frame 16) but it has good range. Kills also. Use it for punishing. Pivoting with it also catches people off guard
- U-smash is a decent OoS option. Has surprising kill power. The end lag though is pretty bad so make sure you hit with it.
- D-smash. Meh. It's good though with jab x2 > d-smash so... um... yeah, that's a thing. I guess
- Idk how to utilize f-air tbh. I use it off-stage since it can kill (the last hit)
- B-air is amazing. Auto-cancels also. Comes out really fast. Deals 12% damage and it kills (if you use it off-stage)
- N-air is also amazing for poking or running away. Amazing range overall. Just space it correctly or say hi to shield grabbing
- D-air = Kirby d-air
- U-air is your god. KILLS, racks up damage, combos or can be set up from d-throw. Uh yeah, this is your best move. You'll find out though once you use it
- SoL is your best option for BKF's mid-range. Partly because it's your only functioning neutral B (the rest are kind of garbage imo)
- For the side B, the rip-off quick draw is the best for recovering purposes (horizontally). I should mess around with Chakrams more...
- Hero's spin or Skyward spin dash for up B. His up B 1 is garbage. I'd go for hero's spin though since it's really amazing. Kills really early, can combo off from jab 1 > jab 2. Also comes out fast so it's a great OoS option
- Down B is preferential. Down B 3 is good for tech chasing, punishing anything. Counter (Down B 1) is a straight forward counter but it's really solid. Down B 2 (reversal slash) reflects projectiles and well.... it's basically a cape.

Third, use the tiny variant of Mii to actually make this character remotely not bad

BUTTER KNIFE

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Wow

Smash con ruleset:

Brawl stocks: 3 stock

Smash 4 stocks: 2 stock

wat

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
Easy pc

First you switch your avatar ;)

Second.....
- Space with jab. Jab is awesome even if it's frame 7 but it has long ranged. Jab 1 > Jab 2 > Hero's spin KILLS. Jab 1 > Jab 2 > d-throw > B-air/f-air/u-air for damage racking
- F-tilt is kind of straightforward. Deals good amount of damage, range is decent, also kills. I'd treat it like... Shulk's f-tilt except with significantly less range. It's not that good imo but eeeh. Whatevs
- U-tilt is kind of like Link's u-tilt.
- D-tilt is faaaaaast. Great for poking. Pretty safe if spaced properly. It's also your fastest ground attack
- Keep your u-air fresh so that d-throw > u-air will be more of a sure kill
- F-smash comes out slow (frame 16) but it has good range. Kills also. Use it for punishing. Pivoting with it also catches people off guard
- U-smash is a decent OoS option. Has surprising kill power. The end lag though is pretty bad so make sure you hit with it.
- D-smash. Meh. It's good though with jab x2 > d-smash so... um... yeah, that's a thing. I guess
- Idk how to utilize f-air tbh. I use it off-stage since it can kill (the last hit)
- B-air is amazing. Auto-cancels also. Comes out really fast. Deals 12% damage and it kills (if you use it off-stage)
- N-air is also amazing for poking or running away. Amazing range overall. Just space it correctly or say hi to shield grabbing
- D-air = Kirby d-air
- U-air is your god. KILLS, racks up damage, combos or can be set up from d-throw. Uh yeah, this is your best move. You'll find out though once you use it
- SoL is your best option for BKF's mid-range. Partly because it's your only functioning neutral B (the rest are kind of garbage imo)
- For the side B, the rip-off quick draw is the best for recovering purposes (horizontally). I should mess around with Chakrams more...
- Hero's spin or Skyward spin dash for up B. His up B 1 is garbage. I'd go for hero's spin though since it's really amazing. Kills really early, can combo off from jab 1 > jab 2. Also comes out fast so it's a great OoS option
- Down B is preferential. Down B 3 is good for tech chasing, punishing anything. Counter (Down B 1) is a straight forward counter but it's really solid. Down B 2 (reversal slash) reflects projectiles and well.... it's basically a cape.

Third, use the tiny variant of Mii to actually make this character remotely not bad

BUTTER KNIFE
Butter Knife for LIFE~!

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
image.jpg

image.jpg

All somewhat contradictory lol

That being said, is it appropriate to ask what everyone's orientation is, here? I apologize and take my question back if it isn't; it's just something that's had me really curious for a while.
I'm not too sure anymore, I used to be attracted to girls when I was younger but now I'm only attracted to guys so ehh (I've had one gf when I was 12 but lol 12). Doesn't stop me from flirting with nearly everyone in a somewhat playful manner :p

Also congrats sis, I hope everything between you & your gurl goes smoothly! :)

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
(I've had one gf when I was 12 but lol 12).
Wait when your 12? Sheesh I'm 13 and I don't have a boyfriend yet....:sadsheep:

And people ship me with me with my classmates so I don't know if that makes it any better. (I was the one that got them into shippings lol)

I have 1 ship name with me and another boy don't know if you want to know it though...:secretkpop:

Last edited:

Spirst

I remember my first kiss being when I was 6 years old. I was playing "House" with two other girls in Kindergarten. One was supposedly my daughter and another was my wife. I ended up smooching both in the bathroom during Recess. Actual girlfriend though wasn't until like 12-13.

#thuglife

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I remember my first kiss being when I was 6 years old. I was playing "House" with two other girls in Kindergarten. One was supposedly my daughter and another was my wife. I ended up smooching both in the bathroom during Recess. Actual girlfriend though wasn't until like 12-13.

#thuglife
My first kiss was in Grade 2. Just a kiss on the cheek nothing fancy. lol you guys are like getting gf at 12-13 years old...

Edit: Would you gurls like to hear another story from aunty Koiba? It's about my love life so yay.:happysheep:

Last edited:

Spirst

Getting into a relationship at 12-13 is basically just writing on a post-it "I like you wanna get pizza?" and that's that.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
>Wear a snapback with jeans and a super tight shirt
>Make sure your jeans are pulled as high as possible
>Drive down to gym
>Go inside gym
>Find a girl with a 9/10 face and body on a treadmill
>Walk up to her in a way she knows you want to socially engage with her
>She takes out her ear plugs
>Say "sorry but you're not my type"
>Walk out of gym and stand by your car while flying a toy helicopter
>When she comes out make the helicopter chase her
>She runs away
>You go back into your car and drive home

#thuglife

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
i just came across a horrible Shulk player who had Swordfighter as his mii :/

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Okay, Story time!
I always wanted to tell some this but all my friends would tease me and tell everyone so I can't trust them:sadsheep: You gorls are trustworthy though:dr^_^: (@Nammy12 don't make fun of me :sadsheep:)

So it started in Grade 2 when I really liked this boy. He's a little shorter than me and he's the reason that I REALLY got into pokemon. He looked adorable in my opinion and we were both in the same class and bus. I was always paired up with him and he used to hate me. A lot. He even pushed me out of the seat and I got dirt in my eyes :sadsheep:.But then he started to be nice to me and in that year I kissed him on the cheek:happysheep:. He told me not to tell anyone and he was blushing :nervous:. And I've been in his grade ever since so I've been with him for 6 YEARS STRAIGHT. And in Grade 4 he confessed his feelings to me:happysheep: And his bestie always teases him about me. But I don't know if he likes me know and I'm moving this year so I won't be able to see him and all my friends till High School:sadsheep: And I miss Grade 8. We have a shipping name it's called "Levoon" and people tease that our names combined together have love and honeymoon in it :nervous: And people point out how nice he is to me compared to other people. I'm writing a booklet of shipping fanfics of my whole class and my friend is writing the Levoon one 'cause bias. I think she's doing something like the pocky game but with spaghetti. I might think of doing one but I'm not sure. Can you gurls write one for me? Please?

The End

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Wait when your 12? Sheesh I'm 13 and I don't have a boyfriend yet....:sadsheep:
I'm 19 and I haven't dated anybody... ever. I'm definitely okay with it because I know I am not mature enough to dedicate myself into a relationship yet. I just find that most relationships at a really young age only tend to be more about admiration or lust rather than actual love.
You have PLENTY of time to find that perfect person for you, so don't fret about it right now. :happysheep:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I'm 15 and I haven't had a relationship yet. But I of course have had many crushes. Unfortunately living in a tiny town of rednecks doesn't open a lot of doors for me.:drsad:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
In other news. HOLY CRAP THIS IS AMAZING. A paper cut out of the best Zelda. :^)

She sits at about 170cm tall, which is perfect because that's about my height too~. Only problem is she has major weight issues, being only 160g in weight. Waifu you have to take care of yourself. :^(

This was also apparently given to a random woman, lucky her. Me want.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
In other news. HOLY CRAP THIS IS AMAZING. A paper cut out of the best Zelda. :^)

She sits at about 170cm tall, which is perfect because that's about my height too~. Only problem is she has major weight issues, being only 160g in weight. Waifu you have to take care of yourself. :^(

This was also apparently given to a random woman, lucky her. Me want.

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
I'm 19 and I haven't dated anybody... ever. I'm definitely okay with it because I know I am not mature enough to dedicate myself into a relationship yet. I just find that most relationships at a really young age only tend to be more about admiration or lust rather than actual love.
You have PLENTY of time to find that perfect person for you, so don't fret about it right now. :happysheep:
Warning: Potentially emotional and wordy post
I feel the same way. Never really seriously dated or been in a relationship with anyone (although I've had a few flings already) but I feel absolutely the same way about myself in relationships. I'm around same age too and I also feel like I don't have what it takes to be in a serious relationship. It's funny because girls come around more when I don't look for any opportunities than when I look for something. Unlike most guys, I don't settle or follow hookup culture really. When I mean don't settle, I mean go for someone I don't wholeheartedly feel interested in; not like "she ain't at my standards so nah." At times, the hookup culture does make me uncomfortable. I've had to make crappy excuses to get away on a lot of occasions involved with this. I really think that the culture destroys the sincerity of a lot of things associated with what I could see as the lost way of romance today.

The wait for the right person or right time to see that a person is right for you is long and hard to keep your faith in and often times I feel like this

I don't really have much to base the belief on waiting for the right person to show up but someday, I hope it's gonna be

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Welp time to share my love life.

Two years ago I dated this girl kaitlyn and she was ratchet but cute and funny. We took the most ratchet pictures. Then a month later we texted each other "we need to break up at the exact same time" now we're best friends.

K story over.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Everyone needs to tell their love life:happysheep: And maybe change the thread title about it.

Top Bottom