• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

Sonic has bad games.
Sonic is cancer in Smash.
Sonic had a really ****ty voice in Brawl.
Sonic music is good.

Latte

Smash Ace
Yeah, you had that as your sig for a while (I think?) and that was what inspired me to do that comic, hahaha.

Or maybe it was Latte?

**** I dunno
No, it wasn't me. It must have been someone else.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure this was my first post here
Some days I'll think "Wow! I think I'm getting the hang of this 'Zelda' thing," and other days I'll wallow in sadness and self pity while drowning in my own tears after FWing off of the stage.
I'd say it's nostalgic, but it still happens:secretkpop:

EDIT:
The first step in solving a problem is recognizing that you have one. We can openly admit she sucks because we have hope Zeldawful will someday become Zeldaverage.

#believe

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
If we're taking a trip down memory lane, we should laugh at how much I was affected by placebo here.
Like this one

Usmash

It's Brawl's usmash except it seems much more reliable. The range was nerfed though, you can't usmash people on Battlefield's platforms anymore. It also does extra damage doing: 2%, 2%, 2%, 2%, 0.8%, 0.8%, 0.8%, 5% for a total of 15.41% (0.8039% really, I have no idea why they picked such random numbers to use)
Hahaha what a dumbass

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Sonic has bad games.
Sonic is cancer in Smash.
Sonic had a really ****ty voice in Brawl.
Sonic music is good.
That I can agree with. The only good ones were always the original. The music is good though. But as for the games... Eh. I left the Sonic fanbase after Generations came out. So it seems like that was a good time for me to abandon ship.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I actually recommend you switch to Rosalina/Elsa. Nice avatar. I had it at first because it looked top tier. I pass it down to you man.

I'm kinda half awake haha
I shall do so when I can steal a keyboard to log in on my computer. Thank you!

Soul.

That I can agree with. The only good ones were always the original. The music is good though. But as for the games... Eh. I left the Sonic fanbase after Generations came out. So it seems like that was a good time for me to abandon ship.
The fanbase is literally ****. There are some good Sonic games, namely Colors and Generations.
Free Riders was meh, but the meh was because Kinect is a *****.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I like how there's this whole "war" going on against :rosalina: on this thread.

Keeps me entertained if nothing else.

But from the little I've seen of the Rosa boards, it's justified.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
The fanbase is literally ****. There are some good Sonic games, namely Colors and Generations.
Free Riders was meh, but the meh was because Kinect is a *****.
Yeah. The only game I truly enjoyed out of the Riders series was the first one. That I put ALOT of time into, second one just limits you and removes the fun of pulling stunts off. Third one I avoided since I didn't really like the 360.

Colours is indeed great. I've played almost every Sonic game, except for Free Riders, Sonic Boom (For good reasons), and some of the other obscure ones. I can easily say that my least fav was Secret Rings and my most fav was either Colours or 3&K.

Speaking of which, if you want a review on Sonic Adventure 2. Might as well give you this:
May contain some strong language.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
@] sonic 06 discussion: I see..

I've always wanted to play it because it was said to be so awful. But the only sonic game i've played was adventure 2 battle and only briefly.

EDIT: ACTUALLY it was the one with that blue slime thing. You fought it in a park. I forget it's name.

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Yeah. The only game I truly enjoyed out of the Riders series was the first one. That I put ALOT of time into, second one just limits you and removes the fun of pulling stunts off.
I have the same opinion!

I even managed to unlock everything which took forever to do.

That comic book style opening was pretty sick.

It was also the last Sonic game I ever played so for me, the series ended on a high note.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I have the same opinion!

I even managed to unlock everything which took forever to do.

That comic book style opening was pretty sick.

It was also the last Sonic game I ever played so for me, the series ended on a high note.
Yeah. Even though I unlocked everything, I just continued playing. Until I got up to One Million Rings. Shame there's no achievement for that. :V

Top Bottom