• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Welcome! :)

50% of the people here don't main Zelda but still post anyway which is part of the reason this place is so big.
You got a ton of Shulk people, @ FullMoon FullMoon who's the resident :4greninja:here, @Ffamran who rants (rightfully so) about Falco all day, @warionumbah2 the dark knight :4metaknight:, and @redfeatherraven who uses:4pikachu:and likes people's posts so much that he "kills their alert boxes".

There are others but I think you get the point.

Have a nice stay!
Crazy stuff sometimes happens here though...
Yaaay, I was worth of mention

I'm also the guy who occasionally posts gifs of silly things done online in hopes of amusing people

Like this

Should warn every single Shulk main in this thread

Against Capt. Falcon, natural death percentage for Smash art Shulk is at 55% and above. YEP. You can get killed already at this percentage by f-smash or whatever ****.

But hey, you can outrange him easily. I have like 99 friendlies with every single ****ing Falcon main and I've f-air'd and b-air'd his f-smash like it was nothing. Buuuuut I did I well-spaced f-smash against Falcon's u-smash, and I got hit by the first hit so wtf so... be careful and just use your range. Be lucky you actually out-range Falcon to begin with ;)
Forgetting about me?
This is the guy who rants about the CCI, makes jokes, and advertises BKF :p :troll:

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936

Even our lord and savior Jacksfilms knows about the Yooka-Laylee kickstarter. And he isn't even a gamer. (Watch 'till the end)

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Gunner's FSmash makes for some stupid ledge traps. You know Shulk's FSmash? Imagine it now that it multi-hits (your hilt hit doesn't count). It does laughable damage but kills at reasonable percents anyway.

Gunner's FSmash and UAir also ignore any terrain in their way.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Found this in the Rosalinda social thread
"You can't get a better space weather forecaster than Rosalina."
And the reaction of our favourite person M&Sguy lmao
What a disgrace to Rosalina there.
Also found an accurate representation of what Robin mains do

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I'm looking at the Shulk discussion in the Rosalina MU thread and there's some serious rainbow action going with the colors there =V

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
WERE THEY TRYING TO MAKE IRRELEVILINA RELEVANT? OMG DYING

No way that she's as important as Peach and Bowser to the Mario series those drunk Boozelina peeps.
I don't even know

wat

what

how do you even come to that statement?

Rosalina >>>> Peach and Bowser?

What the ****?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

No way that she's as important as Peach and Bowser to the Mario series those drunk Boozelina peeps.
She's only had her backstory told once. And they're trying to make her relevant? Why!?

Also, Bowser was badass in Bowser's Inside Story. Best writing out of the M&L games imo. :yeahboi:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Keep reading: http://smashboards.com/threads/moth...l-social-thread.324285/page-117#post-18181462

I got so frustrated here, I told @ Baskerville Baskerville to take over but the topic was over by the time he went there >_>
Wow I forgot about this.
Yeah, it was silly trying to say that a character that has only had like, 2 major roles prior to Smash 4 is more important than characters that have been in the Mario series since the beginning, THOSE two characters in particular being one of the most recognizable faces in gaming.

Hell, there are probably people out there that still don't know who Rosalina is, and when they do see her for the first time the first thing that comes to a person's mind is Elsa lol

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341

Here's something to think about:

Take Rosa away from the series-what are the consequences?

Take Bowser or Peach away from the series-what are the consequences?

Soul.

Lmao the last pages are the truth. CCI thread is not needed.

Also ho2Pika

Step 1: Use the cuteness factor
Step 2: Quick Attack
Step 3: combo until ur opponent gives up
Step 4: if step 3 happens just go to YouTube and search "celebration"

Last edited:
ikr man I've been practicing, gettin' pretty good :050:
Regarding your match up thread, Rosalina boards are GOING AWAY from the whole ratio system. They're using the +0, +1, +2 system which is much better since we won't see things like 53:47. M&S told me about it in my Rosalina discussion thread (the one in the Shulk boards). He said he's gonna follow the system we put up since day 1

Join the alliance

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Regarding your match up thread, Rosalina boards are GOING AWAY from the whole ratio system. They're using the +0, +1, +2 system which is much better since we won't see things like 53:47. M&S told me about it in my Rosalina discussion thread (the one in the Shulk boards). He said he's gonna follow the system we put up since day 1

Join the alliance
mebe

we'll see

save me pls bursurkur

mebe

we'll see

save me pls bursurkur
If they want the Rosalina match up so badly, just do what I do and tell 'em, "Be careful for who you vote for. It's more than just the discussion you have to worry about. It's more about the people you are discussing with"

I will halp u from behind the scenez

Top Bottom