• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

I just finished all I could do in Fungi Forest in DK64, but now I shall have to go back to beat the Rabbit to get Lanky's final Gold Banana. Also I've reached Crystal Caves, about to reach what I've been hearing is the hardest Minigame in the whole game. o.o

But I finally beat the Owl at his own Ring Course... (I will admit, I did use the Restore Point feature on the Wii U VC version, but with how stupid that Mission is, I felt like it was justified. :c) ;w;

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Welcome to character speculation.
I C U @ Parcheesy Parcheesy
Stop drawing attention to me. I'm doing reconnaissance for the high Rosalina overlords.

... But really, I just like a social thread that talks about things other than Rosalina. How that discussion can go beyond 2 pages is beyond me.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Stop drawing attention to me. I'm doing reconnaissance for the high Rosalina overlords.

... But really, I just like a social thread that talks about things other than Rosalina. How that discussion can go beyond 2 pages is beyond me.
Well hey, you're always welcome here. :)

Little Mac is fun

I really wanna try Mewtwo. MIUST... BUY HIM....

Gonna check on the BKF forums

WHELP. Still no new posts. Someone needs to make a new thread or something :|

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

I just finished all I could do in Fungi Forest in DK64, but now I shall have to go back to beat the Rabbit to get Lanky's final Gold Banana. Also I've reached Crystal Caves, about to reach what I've been hearing is the hardest Minigame in the whole game. o.o
It's basically pull your hair out the sequel.
I personally find Beaver Bother to be the worst though.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
It's basically pull your hair out the sequel.
I personally find Beaver Bother to be the worst though.
Oh dear. :c

Well at least I'll be able to put some Restore Points up when I get to those so I don't have to redo EVERYTHING.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
@UkeNicky @Spritzee @ M Meru.
Thought I'd share what I've gotten so far on Peach's data.

http://kuroganehammer.com/Smash4/Peach

I'll finish it tomorrow.

Struggling to keep up, and making images for characters takes time. I should just pay someone to make me good images.
Omg it's looking amazing <3 Thanks so much for this!!

If we're taking a trip down memory lane, we should laugh at how much I was affected by placebo here.
The comments on there are GOLD!!

I like how a certain poster's "predictions" were completely off. Guess who I'm talking about!!

I like how a certain poster's "predictions" were completely off. Guess who I'm talking about!!
A-dos-ZOM-Jee?

First time I talked to @warionumbah2 was when he had a Russel Westbrook avatar. I was like, "Nice avatar" LOL. I didn't know if he mained anyone during that time tho

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Oh dear. :c

Well at least I'll be able to put some Restore Points up when I get to those so I don't have to redo EVERYTHING.
Enjoy (and use) those restore points.

Restore points didn't exist on the N64.

I got sick the day I beated that "mini game" with the beetle and it took me all day non stop to do it.

I was born too early.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I really struggle with characters that have multiple jumps =V

I keep trying to catch their landing and missing because they just keep jumping away. Usually results in me getting hit by DDD's B-Air a bit too much.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
We were reminiscing our times here in the Zelda social and did not mention page 89?

I'm disappointed gorls.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
People moved on from complaining about Captain Falcon and onto Sheik now, specifically her Needles. I wonder what would happen if her Needles only did hit stun on the last hit and maybe a minimum of 3 Needles total must be used before they can do hit stun.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
People moved on from complaining about Captain Falcon and onto Sheik now, specifically her Needles. I wonder what would happen if her Needles only did hit stun on the last hit and maybe a minimum of 3 Needles total can do hit stun.
Seems like everyone is jumping onto the bandwagon. But I was hating Sheik before it was cool. *Puts on hipster glasses*

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Seems like everyone is jumping onto the bandwagon. But I was hating Sheik before it was cool. *Puts on hipster glasses*
There was some Meta Knight discussion that involved someone saying he can't kill and then got countered hard by 3-4 people. I wouldn't be surprised if people started hating on bad characters and requested nerfs like, "Man, Dr. Mario is so bad! His recovery needs to be worse so we won't have to see him."

Last edited:
People moved on from complaining about Captain Falcon and onto Sheik now, specifically her Needles. I wonder what would happen if her Needles only did hit stun on the last hit and maybe a minimum of 3 Needles total must be used before they can do hit stun.
Even though Sheik is my cancer, let 'em complain about her. There's no way you can ever balance her design. She'll either be really good or well... mediocre
Jensen Ackles maaaaan

But yeah, butter knife cuz he sucks ****
There was some Meta Knight discussion that involved someone saying he can't kill and then got countered hard by 3-4 people. I wouldn't be surprised if people started hating on bad characters and requested nerfs like, "Man, Dr. Mario is so bad! His recovery needs to be worse so we won't have to see him."
Thank you for telling me this

I'm never going to that thread now. Lol

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
It's understandable on why people will always crap on the underdogs. And same goes with the commonly seen, but I still feel like Sheik needs another nerf in my opinion, and that she deserves this negativity. To me, Sheik is like the Stickybomb Launcher in TF2. Boring to watch, and use. The sooner they get nerfed, the more fun stuff we'll see. :V *Is letting the hate for Sheik germinate within me*

*Sees my Alert Box getting filled by Likes*
Oh no. IT'S HAPPENING!

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It's understandable on why people will always crap on the underdogs. And same goes with the commonly seen, but I still feel like Sheik needs another nerf in my opinion. To me, Sheik is like the Stickybomb Launcher in TF2. Boring to watch, and use. The sooner they get nerfed, the more fun stuff we'll see. :V

*Sees my Alert Box getting filled by Likes*
Oh no. IT'S HAPPENING!
At least Charizard is optimistic. :p

Top Bottom