• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
There's always private servers for Ragnarok Online :v
If y'all are gonna start an MMO that's probably the closest thing I'd consider to being a "good" one to pick

Though even then the pservs I've played on/heard about were all awful

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
If y'all are gonna start an MMO that's probably the closest thing I'd consider to being a "good" one to pick

Though even then the pservs I've played on/heard about were all awful
The only good one I know is Latinamerican so it's all in Spanish, hahaha. I dunno anyone that's in English, but that game was fun in groups.

It's only good with some voice chat, tho.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Bluecrow on a 3-page stealing streak. Nice one :D
It's much harder when league is trying to update
aaaaand it's done updating
>Bluecrow steals like 10 pages in one day
can't find me
xZvEXuM.jpg
also next page
xZvEXuM.jpg
He had like five earlier, then Fuujin decided to pay a visit, got his posts deleted, and the combo got broken because of the deleted posts upsetting who was first on which page
nice to know all my smash 4 highlight replays are me posting on forums

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
We should all play an mmorpg together that would be interesting
Are there any good MMORPGs out right now? Most of the ones I've seen have been pretty typical.

I've always wanted to try Ragnarok tho

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
@ L Latte alright I remember my league account name it's CrimsonFlash HD if you want to add me

also hello hello, not play in forever payed off (also again user name if you need it)
win.png

@Twili, only you can stop this madness! :p
but what if me and @Twili team up? we could be the best duo you've ever seen

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
For mmos we could do elsword I heard its good
oh boy

Well, real talk it's the best MMO I've played conceptually and I would love it to death if it weren't managed by ****head companies, but the game balance is horrid, the netcode is horrid, the community is horrid, and from what I've heard recent updates have gotten more and more cashgrabby/"hey look at this brand new character we released that's better than the others, you'd better make a new character to drop bigbux on!"

Gameplay is crazy fun though, I was actually just watching PvP vids right now and reminiscing haha

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Speaking of mmorpgs, I've never played one, mostly because my computer can't handle it and my internet is terrible.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
One MMORPG I've been interested in playing was TERA but that game is just murder on the computer lol.

That and the female characters are all dressed in skimpy outfits because Korea.

Soul.

lol you're all going to play MMORPGs. this will lead to the thread being slow....
... just like asking for skype groups. The irony.

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
do it yourself
edit -> more options -> delete attachment
Thanks, I was panicking for a second there
We have to play lots more! ALL the Zelda gorls should play so we can sass the other teams like I did last night!
#IndianaSass
I played 3 matches earlier today as ADC Lulu, and all of them ended in the enemy team surrendering :secretkpop:

I can play League tonight, if any of you gurls want to

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Are there any good MMORPGs out right now? Most of the ones I've seen have been pretty typical.

I've always wanted to try Ragnarok tho
If anyone's actually interested in Ragnarok, I can find a decent American server to mess around with.

Dunno if I'd join myself for much tbh, but I can direct people someplace nice :v

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
That sucks man, hope you can get it fixed asap.
Yeah, I may see if I can send it in to get fixed, but I bought it from someone lease so IDK if the warranty will cover it.

The triggers are always the first buttons to go on my handhelds for some reason. On my DS Lite that I only had for a short time I killed the L button, and I think the same fate is happening to my DS Phat (probably from spamming the accelerator in Meteos or playing MPH). I think my R button on my GBA SP may also be on its way out.

Top Bottom