• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Latte

Smash Ace
If anyone's actually interested in Ragnarok, I can find a decent American server to mess around with.

Dunno if I'd join myself for much tbh, but I can direct people someplace nice :v
I'd join if some other gurls from the Zelda social joined too. We could have our own guild and everything

#sasssquad

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Last friday we had a mini tournament and I decided to go all Zelda.

Won round 1 against a Villager/Rosalina.

Lost round W2 to a Megaman
It was stupid: I lost game 1, on game 2 we went to Duck Hunt, last stock, I have the advantage, like 70-30. I'm on the top bush, and decided to Din's. I got hit by a pellet before it came out, so it pushed me slightly off the bush, and it was one of the times the game decides to perform the action after the hitstun, so Din's come out while I'm falling, and somehow kept the momentum all the way to offstage, slowly falling to my doom.

Won Losers3 in a Zelda ditto.

Lost L4 to a Fox. I swear, if you haven't played this matchup, you have no idea how clumsy Zelda feels.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Decided to go on Smash Ladder to see if I had any messages there. Then decided to play a match.

Got a Dedede opponent. First time playing the matchup outside of For Glory.
it went exactly how I thought it went. Up air pls.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
We should all play an mmorpg together that would be interesting
Only one I really play is WoW, but I don't play too often anymore. I also have SW: The Old Republic, but I'll have to update for hours.

I would suggest ESO but it costs money and requires a decent computer to run properly (Intel HD 3000 barely does it).

@ Furret Furret You were talking about your computer earlier. What does it have in it? I'm thinking about buying one/ building one in the next year or so.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Oh wow I was scrolling through the thread and misread the title by not seeing the "s" in "sass"

The resulting message left me snickering for a good while.

I really need to go to bed.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur

It was stupid: I lost game 1, on game 2 we went to Duck Hunt, last stock, I have the advantage, like 70-30. I'm on the top bush, and decided to Din's. I got hit by a pellet before it came out, so it pushed me slightly off the bush, and it was one of the times the game decides to perform the action after the hitstun, so Din's come out while I'm falling, and somehow kept the momentum all the way to offstage, slowly falling to my doom.

Lost L4 to a Fox. I swear, if you haven't played this matchup, you have no idea how clumsy Zelda feels.
Fox is literally my doom. I can't seem to be feel safe against him with any of my characters :/. I haven't tried Mii Brawler vs Fox yet because lol For Glory but, god, I hate that ****ing furry.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
whenever someone asks if elsword is good I'm going to direct them to this

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky

That's all very depressing to hear ~,,~
I'm not going to lie, when I use Zelda the most unfortunate things happen. It's like the universe turns on me.

I was playing a few matches with my friend today and even he agrees. He says he really feels bad for Zelda. It's just ughh my motivation to play as her has been decreasing a lot lately.
*picks up Peach full-time*

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
@ Furret Furret You were talking about your computer earlier. What does it have in it? I'm thinking about buying one/ building one in the next year or so.
If you are looking to buy, I recommend going to newegg. That's where I got my MSI laptop and it runs almost everything I throw at it. I know I will be replacing the video card this summer.

Whenever I fight any Fox, I'm ALWAYS careful about anything I use (Spacing needs to be REALLY on-point). That ****** will deal 60% damage if you make one mistake at neutral. It's really stupid how I have to punish like maybe 3 times to get 60% (unless I'm on buster) while Fox just needs one punish to get all that >_>

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
So...is Fox the best character now? I keep hearing these horror stories from everyone about him.

Welp now I can only use Zelda in friendlies since all my other characters are hated, LOL.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Fox needs a nerf imo.

He needs to be nerfed from existance.

Do you guys remember that good ol' franchise, Star Falco?

Soul.

I don't remember Star Falco; the only thing I remember is Star Wolf.
also lol I thought Sheik was #1??? fox is like, top 3 or something, based on ppl's opinions

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Last time I played a Fox player I was really careful and let him come after me instead of coming after him myself unless my percent was still low and I had a lead.

The one good thing about fighting Fox is that nothing he does on shield is safe so even with a character with terrible OoS options like Greninja I can usually punish with a jab and get into a good position.

I also like when Fox begins fishing for Up-Smashes because that's when they begin to really leave themselves vulnerable. Same with Pikachu actually.

There are Foxes that still fish for up-smash? Can't they just go for jab x2 > up-smash or d-smash if they're aiming for the horizontal KO?

Soul.

Isn't every character vulnerable when they begin fishing for usmash. what the ****.
it can't be just Fox and Pika

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
New #1 is either Fox, Falcon or Pikachu, and Sheik isn't too bad herself. All of them are ridiculous.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Isn't every character vulnerable when they begin fishing for usmash. what the ****.
it can't be just Fox and Pika
I mean it's more noticeable to me when it's Pikachu or Fox because that's when I become able to really capitalize on their mistakes. Even if someone like Mario begins fishing for an Up-Smash, I find punishing him for it to be much harder than for the other two.

I feel like trying Mac again.

Oh, I heard Luigi is good against Fox but I'm sort of doubting that.

Soul.

I mean it's more noticeable to me when it's Pikachu or Fox because that's when I become able to really capitalize on their mistakes. Even if someone like Mario begins fishing for an Up-Smash, I find punishing him for it to be much harder than for the other two.
I'm guessing that has to do with the endlag?
Or maybe I'm just dumb like always because I'm not good at posting game knowledge

Top Bottom