• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
it being gone for 10secs isn't really a penalty, you don't really use it every 10 secs.
If you do, you might need a different game plan then.
You basically lose an entire move for 10 seconds.

Imagine if Samus lost her chage shot or missiles or geninja lost his shuriken for 10 seconds if someone hit their projectile and "destroyed it"

And no, I don't spam it every chance I get.

I already have a different game plan. It's called Wolf.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
I wonder if "Eugene" will catch on with everyone else...
That's just the name of my Phantom Knight.
Y'all gotta name your own, they're your babies just like Rosalita and her Lumas only Phantom is the same every time and not as heartless of a sacrifice
*glares at Rosalina the "loving" mother type character*

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Speaking of Melee Zelda, I always find it funny that even though Melee Zelda only had three good moves, she was better than 7 other characters lol
Honestly the one good move she had (Lightning Kick) was REALLY good. Give her Melee Lightning Kicks with a bit increased landing lag and I'll be happy.

But tbh I don't understand why a character like Zelda has Lightning kicks in the first place. Since when is Zelda about relying on spacing tippers? She isn't Marth. I can understand it being timing dependent (only sweetspotting on the first frame) but spacing dependent....? It's already hard enough to sweetspot (and even if you do you're still unsafe on shield lol) so remove the tipper hitbox and make it sweetspot everywhere but only on the first frame.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN THO!

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Gif of a prank (at least I hope it was) where a clown bashed someone's head in with a hammer, while three bystanders watched. The clown then chases the bystanders, with Fujmar being the clown, while the bystanders are labeled "red tyrants."

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Honestly the one good move she had (Lightning Kick) was REALLY good. Give her Melee Lightning Kicks with a bit increased landing lag and I'll be happy.

But tbh I don't understand why a character like Zelda has Lightning kicks in the first place. Since when is Zelda about relying on spacing tippers? She isn't Marth. I can understand it being timing dependent (only sweetspotting on the first frame) but spacing dependent....? It's already hard enough to sweetspot (and even if you do you're still unsafe on shield lol) so remove the tipper hitbox and make it sweetspot everywhere but only on the first frame.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN THO!
Maybe in a few years.
Maybe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
There's a FOX 9 News van at my town's central park right now

I don't know what's going on but they're being harassed by five drunk barhoppers lol

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
You basically lose an entire move for 10 seconds.

Imagine if Samus lost her chage shot or missiles or geninja lost his shuriken for 10 seconds if someone hit their projectile and "destroyed it"

And no, I don't spam it every chance I get.

I already have a different game plan. It's called Wolf.
gorl, once you go zelda
something something something sass
21461194.jpg

Bluecrow's reign of page stealing has come to an end.
*rewards S.F.L.R_9 with a Franklin Badge*
I went to go get a muffin, completely worth it

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
My Phantom's name is "Disappointment"
I call mine "piece of ****" since that's what I always call him in my head when I use him
"Go you piece of ****, protect me!!"

Omg yes ;^;
Btw gurl the Killager recolor in your avatar is my absolute fave she's the best.

But yeah, serious question to everybody but is it just me or does Phantom die REALLY easily?
Like, PacMan's Fire Hydrant seems more resilient it really pisses me off especially with the extra time we have to wait now before using Phantom.
And as of now I'm naming the Phantom. I shall call him Eugene.
On second thought it might be more approapriate to name his after some IKEA furniture since he breaks apart so easily.

Something like Björn or Smägard would fit him perfectly.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
OMG SAME MATCH WITH DEM MELEE COMMENTATORS

Peach + Sheik (Red) vs Pikachu + Yoshi (Blue) GRAND FINALS DOUBLES

- Red takes first set 3-2, reset bracket
- Red leads 2-0
- Blue brings it back 2-2
- Both teams on their last stocks, blue with the percentage lead
- PEACH GETS A CLUTCH BOB-OMB AND KILLS PIKACHU AT 45% LOL :bomb:
- Blue team loses, Red wins Grand Finals, PIKACHU PLAYER IS SUPER SALTY

RIP :4pikachu:2015-2015
Is that Cpt. L?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Speaking of Melee Zelda, I always find it funny that even though Melee Zelda only had three good moves, she was better than 7 other characters lol
That's better than being Uair, Fair, Bair, and Jab the characters. :p

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
LOL Fujin's double post got fixed

so now bluecrow no longer has the pages

rip

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
If by "fixed" you mean "purged from existence", then yes, it was :p
same thing really

for example Sheik's bair got fixed in 1.0.6

it was basically purged from existence

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
If by "fixed" you mean "purged from existence", then yes, it was :p
OH WAIT

I THOUGHT IT GOT MERGED

I DIDN'T REALIZE IT GOT COMPLETELY DELETED

LOLLLLLL rip fujin

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
You're telling us about beating those guys up while you're doing it? Classy.
No need to thank me, I'm sure someone elae would've stepped in to get the job done if I didn't

same thing really

for example Sheik's bair got fixed in 1.0.6

it was basically purged from existence
Can't she basically string 7~8% bairs now with the reduced kb now though

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
if Nintendo vs Capcom ever becomes a thing I want Haggar in it just so Villager can be his rival.
Battle of the Mayors

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I'm wondering if I should use the first opening song from the X/Y anime in my next Greninja montage.

I really like the song but I dunno lol.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
That's just the name of my Phantom Knight.
Y'all gotta name your own, they're your babies just like Rosalita and her Lumas only Phantom is the same every time and not as heartless of a sacrifice
*glares at Rosalina the "loving" mother type character*
My phantom can't do crap for me. He don't deserve no name. A hunk of metal that isn't even good enough for scrap is what he is.

He'll just be called "Phantom".
Maybe in a few years.
Maybe
It's been 14 years since Melee, still going into helpless states form aerial side b's.

Maybe is definitely the key word here.

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341

NOT GONNA HAPPEN THO!
Sad how true this is.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Hmm... my Phantom Knight is named Hope. Because I'm hopeful he's useful for something but he has disappointed me every time. His brother (Phantom Breaker) is named Hopeless but he has been more useful to me than his brother in a lot of situations.

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
My phantoms name is jesus cause that's who I pray to when i use it hoping it lands :U

Top Bottom