• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Danbooru's NSFW stuff is mainly just lewd stuff. Not balls to the wall ridiculous scarring stuff. It's mainly just the usual lewd stuff, like well... "When a man and a woman love each very much" kind of lewd. But there is some weird stuff on there.

But best if stuck with Safebooru if you want SFW stuff. :V

Also, congratulations on hitting 250+ likes. : D
Thanks you!

I decided to play it safe and just look at the most popular stuff and not search for anything specific.

Based on what I've seen...

Weird is probably the right word.

I like my guarantees so I'll stick with Safebooru.

I'd rather make my own NSFW stuff than look at someone elses anyway.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
How to make Zelda play better:

1) Make her specials play exactly like they did in Ocarina of Time.

2) Make her run as fast as Peach.

3) Change Down B to a blast of light that looks and functions like Thoron, but doesn't need to be charged, has less power and has no chance of reflection or absorption.

4) Change up smash to be like Mewtwo's.

5) Make fsmash a single hit move and give it a bigger disjoint.

6) Make nair act like Melee Peach's.

7) Switch up tilt and up aerial. (Think Peach up tilt and up air)

8) Make dash attack act like Peach's.

9) Make ftilt have Ganondorf like power and speed.

10) Give back throw Ness like power and forward throw have Melee Peach like power.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12

3) Change Down B to a blast of light that looks and functions like Thoron, but doesn't need to be charged, has less power and has no chance of reflection or absorption.

10) Give back throw Ness like power and forward throw have Melee Peach like power.
I'm seeing a lot of Peach similarities here.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I think someone in my region said that FD and Omega FD have different blast zones. Basically, Omega FD's stage is displaced higher than that of the regular stage or something, meaning a lower ceiling and more room in the lower blast zone.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Ok for real though can we talk about how good Zelda would be if she were just Brawl Zelda ported into this game. I actually think Brawl Zelda was good. Her problem was that that most MU's were lolsendhelp and the mechanics killed her. This game is more balanced and has better mechanics so I wonder how she'd be in it

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
FD and all omegas have the same blast zones, this was looked into a long time ago.

Interestingly though, no omega stages have the same underside properties as FD.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I think someone in my region said that FD and Omega FD have different blast zones. Basically, Omega FD's stage is displaced higher than that of the regular stage or something, meaning a lower ceiling and more room in the lower blast zone.
I use to say: "Let's play Omega FD because is srs business" just for the lelz, but now it looks that Omega FD is for real serious business because that subtile difference lol

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
ugh, CPU Mac's AI changed in 1.0.6

I wanted to make a new KO Punch SDI gif in an environment where I could save a replay and record without my 3DS shaking all over from mashing out the SDI but I can't get Mac to cooperate :c

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Ahh cheers you guys for answering! The reason I ask is I'm doing some lab work with Zelderp regarding Dtilt kill combos at the ledge & see what % characters die at & what not (so far I've only got some of Boozelina done) :3

BTW 0% Rage fresh Dtilt into SH Fair is a true combo & kills Boozelina at 71% when she's grabbing the ledge so keep that in mind when edgeguarding :D

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Ooh we're talking about "What Zelda needs to be good" again eh :awesome:
What if she had Petch's magical float?
I love that float ability and have always thought about the possibilities if Zelda had it.

If they'd just make Air Din's Fire have really nice maneuvering and gliding capabilities I wouldn't care about the free fall.
But nooo :4wendy:

Soul.

why is anther's ladder so important
that's like saying I got 2500 COIL/ELO/whatever on Showdown for the Aegislash suspect ladder

Last edited:

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Ohh, have we wondered into the "how we can improve Zelda so she doesn't suck" phase again?

As fun and wishful it makes me, it's a bit of a bittersweet feeling when you realize how much she needs to really be a good contender in high level play (since the melee era, good God).

I think the biggest thing is if she actually could force approach with something threatening, it would most likely be a totally different ballgame for her.

Give her a Phantom that can can store the charge and lower the end lag a bit? Like whoa, suddenly her overly defensive moveset is looking a lot better (to me anyway).

Literally, this one little thing would make a world of difference. Sigh~ probably the one thing I would ask for her to have really.

And maybe a not so crappy Upsmash. It just makes me annoyed, ergh!

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Silly thing of the day:

Ohh, have we wondered into the "how we can improve Zelda so she doesn't suck" phase again?

As fun and wishful it makes me, it's a bit of a bittersweet feeling when you realize how much she needs to really be a good contender in high level play (since the melee era, good God).

I think the biggest thing is if she actually could force approach with something threatening, it would most likely be a totally different ballgame for her.

Give her a Phantom that can can store the charge and lower the end lag a bit? Like whoa, suddenly her overly defensive moveset is looking a lot better (to me anyway).

Literally, this one little thing would make a world of difference. Sigh~ probably the one thing I would ask for her to have really.

Being able to store a Phantom charge would help quite a bit...but even then, Phantom has those horrible blind spots that would also need fixing, and if Samus is of any indication having a stored charge projectile isn't enough to save you from mediocrity.

I do agree though, it'd help a ton and imo is the #1 change she needs.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Silly thing of the day:

Being able to store a Phantom charge would help quite a bit...but even then, Phantom has those horrible blind spots that would also need fixing, and if Samus is of any indication having a stored charge projectile isn't enough to save you from mediocrity.

I do agree though, it'd help a ton and imo is the #1 change she needs.
Ahem... @TheReflexWonder. :p

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Nah, I didn't bro. Aegi meta is cancer. I've been wasting my time on VGC **** lately so idk.
Its kinda funny, before aegislash got banned, I thought he shouldn't get banned. I then played the aegislash suspect @.@ wow does he just warp the game around him

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Ooh we're talking about "What Zelda needs to be good" again eh :awesome:
What if she had Petch's magical float?
I love that float ability and have always thought about the possibilities if Zelda had it.

If they'd just make Air Din's Fire have really nice maneuvering and gliding capabilities I wouldn't care about the free fall.
But nooo :4wendy:
I think in Ocarina of Time during the tower escape, when you are outside, there's one part where Link will jump to a lower level but Zelda keeps on speed walking like "lol what" so she must have some sort of floating capability.

In other words, a floating Zelda would actually be accurate to the games she comes from. (More accurate than din's at least)

Oh wait...

Game accuracy don't exist with Zelda.

Proof:

Din's Fire in Smash vs. Din's in Ocarina of Time.

Nayru's Invincibility in OoT vs. Nayru's invincibility in Smash (can't it at least be invincible for 1/2 the move?)

Soul.

Its kinda funny, before aegislash got banned, I thought he shouldn't get banned. I then played the aegislash suspect @.@ wow does he just warp the game around him
I dunno man, perhaps it's because it forces 50/50, has excellent typing, KOs everything with Shadow Ball/Flash Cannon alone; it has Head Smash for Mandibuzz and other ****, and King's Shield mindgames???

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
why is anther's ladder so important
that's like saying I got 2500 COIL/ELO/whatever on Showdown for the Aegislash suspect ladder
Hey bro I got you something.
It's for all your jelly.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Words hurt waifu. They really do. :sadsheep:

Anyway, one more week of actually hard school, and then I can basically relax.
Oh no I forgot that I faced you with my Zelderly... Sorry love. ; w ;

You are a good opponent, won't lie right now. I can't believe I forgot I faced you--

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697

I actually don't want to store the phantom. I'd rather keep it as a defensive move with situational/limited offense. What I want is that it charges faster, has no blind spots, becomes unbreakable, and it actually stops attacks. Like if an attack hits the Phantom, the move stops dead in its tracks and its hitboxes vanish -- that way it can actually shield Zelda and we don't have to worry about attacks with good range going through it or moves like Falcon Kick by-passing it.

Also I think if we gave her back Brawl UpSmash and Brawl LKs and reduced some of her disgusting end lag, she'd be a decent character.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome

11) make her a captain falcon clone

Latte

Smash Ace

How to make Zelda better:

1.) Remove Zelda from the roster

2.) Change Peach's name to Zelda

Top Bottom