• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Australia turned into a no-go zone once they decided to have Saltwater crocs.

I could have posted a picture of one with a human hand in its mouth, buuuuuuuuut since that would have given me a warning here's an equally badass picture of one manhandling a bull shark, you know, the shark that inspired Jaws.

Oh my god I claimed a page.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
"Pythons aren't that dangerous"
[POSTS PICTURE OF A PYTHON SQUEEZING A 2000 FOOT LONG SPIDER TO DEATH]
actually is that even a spider
it looks more like a radioactive death weapon
We can't use feet as a measurement anymore. You have to say Millileters or Celsius or something now.

No one cares enough to tell me to change it so it stays.
John more

I tried to recover with it and I bounced off the stage.

Rly good game design

View attachment 49424
Ness is good gaem desing
I hate summer, I have no tolerance for heat (70F is the warmest I can tolerate and I start feeling weird at 80F+ - dizzy, loss of appetite, etc). Best temperatures are around 30-60F.

Early spring is my favorite time though, when the snow goes away but the bugs haven't come out yet and it isn't too hot.
Yeah. One thing I hate about summer

Too much heat won't make me feel so good at all :(

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
To be fair pythons aren't THAT dangerous if handled properly, since their bite is relatively harmless. They kill their prey by wrapping them and suffocating them so as long as you handle them properly there should be no reason for that to happen! c:

Then again.

I kinda want to stomp the spider to see how big of an explosion it would make.

And @ Fernosaur Fernosaur you saw the new I-rex pic, right?

Pretty impressed it's all CGI.

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Just played someone on For Glory who taunted and insulted mW before the match even started with things like "YOUSUCK", "GIVEUPNOW", and "UGLYMiiLOL". He used Palutena against my ROB and won in a close match. He was pretty good! After the match he changed his tag to "TIERWHOORE" but I tried to be a good sport and changed my tag to "GG!" because it was! Unfortunately he didn't, apparently, because he left after that match.

It's just disappointing to me that people have to be such poor sports. He really was a good player and I would have enjoyed a few more matches.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I kinda want to stomp the spider to see how big of an explosion it would make.

And @ Fernosaur Fernosaur you saw the new I-rex pic, right?

Pretty impressed it's all CGI.
That does look pretty badass. The movie in general LOOKS great. The production work I've seen so far is flawless. Things are looking better and better as new trailers come out. Still skeptic about the story but we'll see!!

Man, I'm still excited for it. I hope I enjoy it a lot~

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
since you were looking for this stuff @ Jestar Jestar
21257105.jpg

You can John for me. I gotta sleep because I gots a terrible and boring job to go to in the morning. :awesome:
I can make that john salty for ya if you want

Just played someone on For Glory who taunted and insulted mW before the match even started with things like "YOUSUCK", "GIVEUPNOW", and "UGLYMiiLOL". He used Palutena against my ROB and won in a close match. He was pretty good! After the match he changed his tag to "TIERWHOORE" but I tried to be a good sport and changed my tag to "GG!" because it was! Unfortunately he didn't, apparently, because he left after that match.

It's just disappointing to me that people have to be such poor sports. He really was a good player and I would have enjoyed a few more matches.
not gonna lie the best way to make a poor sport upset is to be a good sport. They generally are only happy to drag others down into **** holes they dig themselves into.

Soul.

Would anyone mind making this image transparent:

yes gen 5. Music and story are good and all that ****.

Soul.

im glad ice climbers aren't a thing anymore because you just can't stop climbing OMG

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Would anyone mind making this image transparent:

yes gen 5. Music and story are good and all that ****.
mic.png

gen 5 is ass
I'm glad ice climbers aren't a thing anymore. Actually they should split them up and have them be exactly the same, just like :4pit: and :4darkpit:
they should just make :4pit::4darkpit: into one character like ice climbers

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I decided to look at the thread before going to sleep and I see you guys posting pictures of giant spiders and talking about Australia.

Well then.

Though I must say that once I found out that there are exploding trees in Australia (given the right stressors for it to happen) I couldn't help but fall over laughing as I immediatelly thought of Earthbound.

Estel Elessar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jack1995pilot
That does look pretty badass. The movie in general LOOKS great. The production work I've seen so far is flawless. Things are looking better and better as new trailers come out. Still skeptic about the story but we'll see!!

Man, I'm still excited for it. I hope I enjoy it a lot~
Honestly the two things about that movie that irk me so far are that they had to make up a new carnivore instead of pick from the vast range of awesome ones that actually existed, and how the park rangers manage to keep a giant mosasaur penned up.

Other than that the movie looks like good fun

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
@ Kofu Kofu Was he good or does Palutena's reflect shut ROB down?
No, he was legitimately good. He had nice use of FAir to defend up close, strong vertical reads, good zoning with Reflect Barrier and Autoreticle, and decent evasive game. He knew he didn't have to approach and made good use of it. I mean, he wasn't amazing, and he clearly knew the MU better than I did, but he was good enough that I would have enjoyed more matches.

Reflect Barrier is frustrating but hardly insurmountable. If Villager can get around it than ROB can. Then again, Villager has good options for attacking below him, which ROB does not.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Honestly the two things about that movie that irk me so far are that they had to make up a new carnivore instead of pick from the vast range of awesome ones that actually existed, and how the park rangers manage to keep a giant mosasaur penned up.

Other than that the movie looks like good fun
Hahaha yeah, though I've learned to be very indulgent with Jurassic Park because honestly the first movie is so filled with plot-holes that if I got picky it would be terrible, so I'm willing to see what they have come up with regarding their dinosaurs.

What I'm skeptical about is the characters they have written for the heroes. That little clip with Owen and Claire was kinda cringe-worthy for me because I've always seen the characters in Jurassic Park as great role models for people of all ages, with the possible exception of Ian Malcolm because of his lackluster romantic life, which is always painted in a negative light. I'm fearing none of the characters in JW will be even remotely engaging or progressive and that's kinda sad given the franchise's character backlog :c

:D

I totally understand what you are referencing and am not confused at all
:D :D :D :D :D
Oh, really? That's sad :( It's from the movie Predator. You know, Aliens vs Predator, etc. The first Predator movies are pretty badass. They have a time bomb that has numerical markings like the image I posted. Whenever analog watches go haywire and start giving you weird **** I always think of that, hahaha.

I thought you'd get the reference :c

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Oh, really? That's sad :( It's from the movie Predator. You know, Aliens vs Predator, etc. The first Predator movies are pretty badass. They have a time bomb that has numerical markings like the image I posted. Whenever analog watches go haywire and start giving you weird **** I always think of that, hahaha.

I thought you'd get the reference :c
not everyone is into that scifi garbage

Last edited:
Top Bottom