• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Somebody come play casual games on Wii U with me pls

you need to have a couple super buffed attack equip characters, though

Soul.

Somebody come play casual games on Wii U with me pls

you need to have a couple super buffed attack equip characters, though
no heavy gravity
no smooth lander
no kirby
no scrub tactics
no name tags
....smashville

My bro's playing right now. Lol. He's playing for the 2nd stock but I heard the SD from another room.

RIP Me in wifi

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Hm. Did :4fox:get pushed back during his jab loop after x repetitions before?

I mean he moves so far forward with his jab that it isn't keeping me from racking up 70%+dsmash on a CPU :4mewtwo:but it does noticeably force him back after a point and I don't recall it doing that before.

@ Lavani Lavani **** Zard. lol

:shaker:
:4charizard:

Last edited:
I will still second Zelda and get royally screwed if I have to get good with her

It's kinda sad that my performance in wifi with Zelda isn't any different with my performance with her in local tournaments/friendly sessions. I'm probably sticking Zard to doubles exclusive. I played him poorly against S.Stranger

Input lag aside, GG's cowboy

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
DAMN ALMOST BEAT YOUR FALCON WITH ZELDA

So close *sniff

Hand me those tissues..

Edit: Sleeping in a while. Last Zelda match then little bro might have one then we sleep lol

Last edited:

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
These 4 I'm curious about. Ness's disjoints and lol back throw are good, and he has NAir and falling up air to cover himself after Mario's combos stop being frame tight. His FAir can wall out your approaches and his neutral isn't completely outclassed due to spaced BAirs.

ZSS' range vs Mario's? And boost kick OoS... I don't know a ton about ZSS, but I'm just curious about it. She's a character that I've consistently underrated because nobody plays her that I play with or in my locals.

I thought Doc had the advantage here because of higher damage output, similar range, scarier up-B OoS, and non-floatiness (Luigi).

As for Mega... I have it 55-45 the other way, but have been doing poorly in the MU lately (shield grabbing capes instead of utilting. Cri everytime.) We gotta play more. :D it might be even, but iunno.
Short answers as I'm playing with my practice partner:

-Ness is easily punishable on just about everything except F-air and N-air. Mario still true combos him for a good amount of time. Mario also gimps Ness very hard.
-Mario wrecks ZSS in neutral and he combos her very well. She has a hard time killing without Boost Kick while her weight, height, and fall speed works against her. Mario just has to play safe and not run into her shield.
-Mario outspeeds Doc by a significant margin and he has no way to chase us. Doc's N-air does negligible damage as combo breaker (unlike Luigi's) and he actually doesn't outdamage Mario by a significant amount. Up-B OOS is the only real scary part about him.

---

In any case, anyone wanna play on Wi-Fi with me? Tag me if you wanna.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Words can't describe how funny this is. Kinda want to make it my new signature :awesome:

So I've yet to install 1.0.6 because I see my main got a big nerf. I'd like to back up 1.0.5 before installing 1.0.6 in case I want to revert.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
:4diddy:
:4falcon::4fox::4olimar::4pikachu::4sheik::4sonic:(might be 50:50 after 1.0.6)
±0
:4duckhunt::4darkpit::4greninja::4kirby::4mario::4megaman::4peach::4pit::4villagerf::4yoshi::4zss::4shulk:[rip :4rob: uthrow]
Advantaged
rest
+3
:4mewtwo:
Huh? You still think Diddy goes -2 on Rosalina even with the nerfs? Why? I agree she is still disadvantage but that disadvantage still?

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Huh? You still think Diddy goes -2 on Rosalina even with the nerfs? Why?
The only thing that's changed about the MU is that he takes longer to kill. Uair's frame data is the same, fair's frame data is the same (though I think the late hit's hitbox is reduced), smashes are still stupid fast...it's more fair in that Rosalina doesn't suddenly explode for getting grabbed at 70% but everything else dumb about Diddy still exists.

EDIT: I should probably clarify that that's a customs-off list, Diddy's more manageable with Luma Warp/Shooting Star Bit.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Alright gorls, will be logging off of Smashboards again for the next few days for round 2 of final exams. ; w ;

A parting gift from yours truly.

this took a bit too much time to make

Toodleloos, loves. See y'all soon~ <3

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Gurls

Gurls

I won the tournament!

Granted, it was pretty small and lolBrazil, but it was still loads of fun. First opponent was :4pikachu: who won the first match quite throughly but I picked up the pace and managed to comeback and win 2-1.

There was also a :4sheik: who I barely won against because Sheik can't kill and a sourspot Up Smash failed to kill me at 120% and I ended killing her with my own sweetspot Up-Smash. The guy then switched to :4zss: and won the second match, but then an unfortunate SD guaranteed me the third match.

Winner's Finals was against :4shulk: and I won 3-2 and even managed to edgeguard him with Substitute once. He was really good at reading my rolls and keeping me away too.

Grand Finals was against the same :4shulk:, at which point I had him figured out and won 3-0.

Was super fun and the players were all great guys. I also played quite a lot of friendlies and still managed to win most of them with Greninja.

Soul.

Gurls

Gurls

I won the tournament!

Granted, it was pretty small and lolBrazil, but it was still loads of fun. First opponent was :4pikachu: who won the first match quite throughly but I picked up the pace and managed to comeback and win 2-1.

There was also a :4sheik: who I barely won against because Sheik can't kill and a sourspot Up Smash failed to kill me at 120% and I ended killing her with my own sweetspot Up-Smash. The guy then switched to :4zss: and won the second match, but then an unfortunate SD guaranteed me the third match.

Winner's Finals was against :4shulk: and I won 3-2 and even managed to edgeguard him with Substitute once. He was really good at reading my rolls and keeping me away too.

Grand Finals was against the same :4shulk:, at which point I had him figured out and won 3-0.

Was super fun and the players were all great guys. I also played quite a lot of friendlies and still managed to win most of them with Greninja.
"First opponent was :4pikachu: who win the fist match quite throughly"
So I take it that Pikachu is good?
"but I picked up the pace"
****ing dammit Uber Frog

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm really hating how much Link was gutted in the last patch. Loosing jab cancels made his close combat game much less safe and he lost his best kill setup. Loosing Fsmash/Ftilt with a bomb in hand really screwed his mindgames vs reflectors/absorbers. He can still Zair for a measly 6% max damage but has no other threats when holding a bomb in those MUs.
Link was somewhere in the mid-tier before but those few changes strapped lead weights to his ranking. :facepalm:

Top Bottom