• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

+2 (Solid advantage)
65:35 - :4link::4kirby::4jigglypuff::4littlemac::4drmario::4zelda::4palutena::4falco::4samus:
:4wiifit:
-------------------------------
+1 (Slight advantage)
60:40 - :4bowser::4tlink::4ganondorf::4lucina::4myfriends::4bowserjr::4mewtwo::4villagerf::4dedede::4gaw:
+0 (Even, any slight deviation is probably negligible anyway)
55:45 - :4falcon::4luigi::4marth::4duckhunt::4wario2::4lucario::4dk:
50:50 - :4pikachu::4peach::4mario::4pacman::4megaman::4metaknight::4ness::4pit::4darkpit::4yoshi::4greninja::rosalina:
45:55 - :4zss::4olimar::4diddy:

-1 (Slight disadvantage)
40:60 - :4sheik::4robinf::4rob::4sonic:

-2 (Solid disadvantage)
35:65 - :4fox:(**** you, sincerely: The Shulk boards)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In practice though, anyone -1 and beyond are actually possible barriers for any solo Shulk main so YEAH
I liked your swift editing skills.
I work fast ;)
Some people like to say that I'm nothing more than an FG Link and it does look like that especially since it seems that I only throw projectiles out and laugh. But the thing is, it only seems like that. A player might be better than how he looks. (I would also like to advocate this since my Link is so boring and draggy that even makes my own ever-supportive brother @ Berserker. Berserker. stop watching me while I play in tournaments) The Ness might have had the skillset and playstyle of an FG player, but he might also have solid fundamentals and reading skills for all I know.

Anyways, my tier list looks exactly like @ Berserker. Berserker. 's tier list since I did help him make it lol
If it helps, I almost NEVER watch campy matches because I'm an impatient type of person.

Last edited:

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
+2 (Solid advantage)
65:35 - :4link::4kirby::4jigglypuff::4littlemac::4drmario::4zelda::4palutena::4falco::4samus:
+1 (Slight advantage)
60:40 - :4bowser::4tlink::4ganondorf::4lucina::4myfriends::4bowserjr::4mewtwo::4villagerf::4dedede::4gaw:
50:50 - :4pikachu::4peach::4mario::4pacman::4megaman::4metaknight::4ness::4pit::4darkpit::4yoshi::4greninja:

-1 (Slight disadvantage)

-2 (Solid disadvantage)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In practice though, anyone -1 and beyond are actually possible barriers for any solo Shulk main so YEAH

I work fast ;)

If it helps, I almost NEVER watch campy matches because I'm an impatient type of person.

and I was like, "no"
I still think zss is a horrible MU for Zelda. Fought one like 3 days ago and I almost lost q.q I got a lucky read

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
+2 (Solid advantage)
+1 (Slight advantage)
50:50 - :4pikachu::4peach::4mario::4pacman::4megaman::4metaknight::4ness::4pit::4darkpit::4yoshi::4greninja:

-1 (Slight disadvantage)

-2 (Solid disadvantage)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How dare you forget my beautiful Rosie. ;_;

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
here's my tier list of anyone cares:

S: :rosalina: :4zss: :4falcon:

A: nothing else matters, it's all balanced except certain mu's, game is too young to worry about tier lists anyway. Let's develop some meta

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Reposting my personal MU chart for Zelda, with a few minor updates and the addition of :4mewtwo:

Miis are not included because lack of experience, but if I were to guess:
:4zelda:vs:4miibrawl: 42:58
:4zelda:vs:4miisword: 47:53
:4zelda:vs:4miigun: 43:57

Mhmmm....
I dunno man. You only beat me like 3 out of the how many matches we had :awesome:

Then again, we haven't sparred THAT much in a while because of several life reasons so I guess my opinion could change. I guess

That Robin vs Ike though. *shivers*

Last edited:

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
I dunno man. You only beat me like 3 out of the how many matches we had :awesome:

Then again, we haven't sparred THAT much in a while because of several life reasons so I guess my opinion could change. I guess
You sparred with my Link during my more aggressive and trying-hard-to-not-be-unflashy days. We haven't sparred since March 7 actually.

But when the time comes that we get to play again...

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
How do you people use guardian Luma? Also does anyone want to play with customs?
:happysheep:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
How do you people use guardian Luma? Also does anyone want to play with customs?
:happysheep:
uhm I guess I could. I'll host

Though I'm probably only going to use palutena

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
<3

Here it goes. No customs btw.

55:45 - :4ness::4zss::4megaman:
50:50 - :4drmario:

Feel free to ask any questions.
These 4 I'm curious about. Ness's disjoints and lol back throw are good, and he has NAir and falling up air to cover himself after Mario's combos stop being frame tight. His FAir can wall out your approaches and his neutral isn't completely outclassed due to spaced BAirs.

ZSS' range vs Mario's? And boost kick OoS... I don't know a ton about ZSS, but I'm just curious about it. She's a character that I've consistently underrated because nobody plays her that I play with or in my locals.

I thought Doc had the advantage here because of higher damage output, similar range, scarier up-B OoS, and non-floatiness (Luigi).

As for Mega... I have it 55-45 the other way, but have been doing poorly in the MU lately (shield grabbing capes instead of utilting. Cri everytime.) We gotta play more. :D it might be even, but iunno.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Hey @ Berserker. Berserker. your list a few pages ago (tier crap) was pretty good! You got Doc in the right spot/area! I'll just use this :drohyou:since we don't have a clap emote (get on that)

Totally offtopic but got to experience IRL butthurt too because the wound still hasn't healed and we had to take the tape/dressing off. And you know how tape is, likes to stick....

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Love how a lot of people are not afraid to throw so many 0, +1 and +2 MUs in their chart.

... Oh yeah, it's because there are more non-Zelda players than Zelda mains here.

And they all play better characters too. Oops.

MFW

Last edited:
Hey @ Berserker. Berserker. your list a few pages ago (tier crap) was pretty good! You got Doc in the right spot/area! I'll just use this :drohyou:since we don't have a clap emote (get on that)

Totally offtopic but got to experience IRL butthurt too because the wound still hasn't healed and we had to take the tape/dressing off. And you know how tape is, likes to stick....
I still have my ringworm until now :(

It's been months since I got this from Zelda/Duchess (my cat)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
tfw someone who mains a high tier calls you a scrub
I put a lot of effort into two chars with bad MUs
Bruh if I put the same effort into Fox or Luigi...

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Love how a lot of people are not afraid to throw so many 0, +1 and +2 MUs in their chart.

... Oh yeah, it's because there are more non-Zelda players than Zelda mains here.

And they all play better characters too. Oops.

MFW
That gif doe.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Anyone wanna play?

These 4 I'm curious about. Ness's disjoints and lol back throw are good, and he has NAir and falling up air to cover himself after Mario's combos stop being frame tight. His FAir can wall out your approaches and his neutral isn't completely outclassed due to spaced BAirs.

ZSS' range vs Mario's? And boost kick OoS... I don't know a ton about ZSS, but I'm just curious about it. She's a character that I've consistently underrated because nobody plays her that I play with or in my locals.

I thought Doc had the advantage here because of higher damage output, similar range, scarier up-B OoS, and non-floatiness (Luigi).

As for Mega... I have it 55-45 the other way, but have been doing poorly in the MU lately (shield grabbing capes instead of utilting. Cri everytime.) We gotta play more. :D it might be even, but iunno.
I play ZSS, let's play

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom