• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Hearing all this talk of all the top tiers having clear visible weaknesses makes me happy at how balanced this game is. <3

:rosalina:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
All I know is from more experimentation I think Mewtwo is pretty alright. Def better than Doc, probably not solo main worthy though (well, no probably about that) but he's really fun. Probably finds himself in the center and that's such a cop out answer but I really can't put him elsewhere cause it just doesn't fit in my head. He's not AWFUL or bad but he's not like, GREAT or AMAZING either. He's just alright. But a LOT of fun.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Apparently m2k said Ness is the best in a recent stream, but don't take my word for it

My top three is:

:rosalina:

:4zss:

:4falcon:

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I think I have it bracketed. My top 10 looks like this

1. Pikachu
2-3. Fox and Sheik
4-7. ZSS, Diddy, Sonic and Ness
8-9. Rosalina and Luigi
10. Falcon
This is fair. I think Rosie is higher on the list though.

Also, check back to my last post.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Apparently m2k said Ness is the best in a recent stream, but don't take my word for it
He thinks Ness is the best because he sucks vs Ness.

Whoa. He's going Mewtwo. I wanna see this :O

Oh and noted.
Yep, and now and I really hope I don't have to fight him in bracket because I'm gonna get caught off guard by a lot of stuff if I do. Trela is an amazing player.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
My top 10 in this game after the patch:

:4fox::4sheik::4pikachu:
:4sonic::4diddy::4zss::rosalina:
:4falcon::4peach::4ness:(:4yoshi:and :4luigi:are in the same tier as the former 3 but are not top 10 IMO)

He thinks Ness is the best because he sucks vs Ness.
This is why I love ya bro
Yep, and now and I really hope I don't have to fight him in bracket because I'm gonna get caught off guard by a lot of stuff if I do. Trela is an amazing player.
Can't wait to be proven wrong again. I won't be surprised if he can make Mewtwo work.

I should also tell you. The name search will happen (although it's fine :3 anyway)

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I saw this list and I was starting to agree with all of it.

But then--

I think her range it's a problem and she has good MUs against sheik, fox, and captain. She has great projectiles, a good recovery, a great damage output, combos, mobility, and kill power. She's EXTREMELY underrated.

Last edited:
All this talk about mains remind me of something I actually remembered

Weren't you a Rosalina main before @ HeroMystic HeroMystic ?I remember seeing you make a comment about the mod making 999 match up threads in one day. I think you maimed her before but idk. Not sure if you mentioned this to us but I'm usually one to forget.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
All this talk about mains remind me of something I actually remembered

Weren't you a Rosalina main before @ HeroMystic HeroMystic ?I remember seeing you make a comment about the mod making 999 match up threads in one day. I think you maimed her before but idk. Not sure if you mentioned this to us but I'm usually one to forget.
I mained Rosalina during the 3DS days until my loyalty to Mario crept back up. That was basically right when the Wii U version came out.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I think her range it's a problem and she has good MUs against sheik, fox, and captain. She has great projectiles, a good recovery, a great damage output, combos, mobility, and kill power. She's EXTREMELY underrated.
Yep, Wii Fit is a really good character and customs only make her better.

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Hmm... all these tier list posts are making me think of making my own. If you ask me, my tier list goes like this:

1-2 [:4zelda::4zelda:]
3-4 [:4zelda::4zelda:]
5-7 [:4zelda::4zelda::4zelda::4zelda:]
8-9 [:4zelda::4zelda:]
10 [:4zelda:]

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Ehh... I'll avoid from making a tier list especially this early and even after the recent patch. Need more tournament data.

I could make one for pre-patch but it will be useless.

I can tell you this though Diddy and Shiek definitely a lot closer when it comes to being #1. Perhaps they're both even. Dunno.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Top tiers can eat a cactus, Sonic and Diddy are no longer obstacles although they still have the advantage against MK.

Sheik was never a threat to me(keyword is ME, since other MKs besides Katakiri think Sheik bodies MK), but the bair nerf was nice. Default tournaments looks like a dream but its a shame customs is a thing so Sonic is still a ***** as well as others.

I don't think WFT is good outside customs, but i do think you should embrace the lack of attention she gets. Not many people wiill know the MU so you have the upperhand already, sometimes i ignore advice on how to fight MK because im a jerk. :dkmelee:

Smash players won't learn MUs that they consider pointless. Like who the **** uses Pikachu despite being top tier????

Ike is the best FE character...not a big accomplishment but hey.

Aw god. Why her of all the women you pick? T_T

Here's my flat tire list of pain:

S tier
1 [:4pikachu:]
2-3 [:4fox::4sheik:]
4-8 [:4sonic::4zss::4diddy::4ness::rosalina:]
9 [:4luigi:]
10 [:4falcon:]

A tier
11-15 [:4peach::4mario::4megaman::4pit::4darkpit:]
16-19 [:4yoshi::4olimar::4metaknight::4wario2:]
20-23 [:4greninja::4shulk::4pacman::4villagerf:]
24-25 [:4rob::4lucario:]

B tier
26-28 [:4mewtwo::4myfriends::4kirby:]
29-33 [:4ganondorf::4tlink::4link::4miigun::4duckhunt:]
34-38 [:4dk::4drmario::4falco::4marth::4robinm:]

C tier
39-43 [:4zelda::4samus::4charizard::4bowser::4miibrawl:]
44-48 [:4lucina::4wiifit::4gaw::4bowserjr::4littlemac:]

D tier
49-52 [:4jigglypuff::4palutena::4miisword::4dedede:]

All bracketed and stuff. Only Pikachu, Luigi, and Falcon are at their own spot. So if you're like, "PEACH OVER MEGA MAN!?" then no. It's not like that. It means they're probably somewhere around that spot. It's up to you to jumble it up.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Top tiers can eat a cactus, Sonic and Diddy are no longer obstacles although they still have the advantage against MK.

Sheik was never a threat to me(keyword is ME, since other MKs besides Katakiri think Sheik bodies MK), but the bair nerf was nice. Default tournaments looks like a dream but its a shame customs is a thing so Sonic is still a ***** as well as others.

I don't think WFT is good outside customs, but i do think you should embrace the lack of attention she gets. Not many people wiill know the MU so you have the upperhand already, sometimes i ignore advice on how to fight MK because im a jerk. :dkmelee:

Smash players won't learn MUs that they consider pointless. Like who the **** uses Pikachu despite being top tier????

Ike is the best FE character...not a big accomplishment but hey.
Honestly the only way to limit Wii fit is to have Kirby jiggs or GnW's crouch. The only problem she has is short people. Against top tiers she does really well and before shiek Wii fit was 55-45 WFT and now sheik is nerfed. I really think that default she has lots of potential. Her movement is great. She can slide really far after a RTAC. She can use momentum from her crawl to do like a reverse DACUS. I think the reason people think Wii fit is bad because no one ****ing uses her like how people now think that MK is good just because of one match. Her range isn't a problem at all. It's just learning all her hitboxes and adapting to them.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Why is Pikachu god again?
Super short, QA being a god-tier special, good aerials, strong footsies (D-tilt), great mobility and excellent burst movement.

Only weaknesses are his light weight and trouble getting kills, and having no kill throws so shielding at kill percents is a good option.

Pikachu was also nerfed this patch though.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
like how people now think that MK is good just because of one match. .
That pissed me off i gotta admit, it took MK to fight supreme lord ZeRo, Grand Finals and take a game for people to look at his direction. But then back to the shadows he goes, typical batman stuff(typical Smash player stuff actually).

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Super short, QA being a god-tier special, good aerials, strong footsies (D-tilt), great mobility and excellent burst movement.

Only weaknesses are his light weight and trouble getting kills, and having no kill throws so shielding at kill percents is a good option.

Pikachu was also nerfed this patch though.
Pikachu was nerfed? What did they change with him?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
You know I actually made a Spider Mii and made the mii into a Swordfighter :3

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
@ HeroMystic HeroMystic I see. But wouldn't S-tier mean broken Diddy esqe? I'm not really seeing Pika as broken.

But if he is really that good than I'm okay with it. Better Pika over Diddy.

Last edited:

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Pikachu was nerfed? What did they change with him?
Pre-patch, Pikachu had the best ledge trumping in the game. He was only stuck on the ledge for 6 frames (that's half of what it usually is), so not only could he guarantee B-air hits that could potentially kill, but he was also extremely safe on the ledge because no one could punish him.

Post-patch, Pikachu's ledgesnapping was normalized and now he can be pressured on the ledge and no longer has a guaranteed B-air hits.

@ HeroMystic HeroMystic I see. But wouldn't S-tier mean broken Diddy esqe? I'm not really seeing Pika as broken.

But if he is really that good than I'm okay with it. Better Pika over Diddy.
Berserker has the top 10 in S-tier. That said, I don't agree with Pikachu having his own row.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Record Store Day was today so I got on my shopping spree mood & got all this:

image.jpg

Shame I couldn't get Biffy Clyro - Puzzle but aww well :3

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
That pissed me off i gotta admit, it took MK to fight supreme lord ZeRo, Grand Finals and take a game for people to look at his direction. But then back to the shadows he goes, typical batman stuff.
Like we do have an amazing rep and its chrisspy but I think he's taking a break maybe because of a family problem or something. He needs exposure. I think MK is somewhere from 15-25.
https://youtu.be/GIAwv67Kxhc
Aw god. Why her of all the women you pick? T_T

Here's my flat tire list of pain:

S tier
1 [:4pikachu:]
2-3 [:4fox::4sheik:]
4-8 [:4sonic::4zss::4diddy::4ness::rosalina:]
9 [:4luigi:]
10 [:4falcon:]

A tier
11-15 [:4peach::4mario::4megaman::4pit::4darkpit:]
16-19 [:4yoshi::4olimar::4metaknight::4wario2:]