• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Are we really gonna do this ber?
Yes we are, wario

I'd show something better but I'll play it safe

I'm also too lazy to post an ACTUAL screenshot of Rosalina's rear while she's riding a motorcycle.

So yeah. Boom

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I've been discovered..

I mean--what? I really just kinda lurk nowadays, not much to say.

I've been discovered..
I mean--what? I really just kinda lurk nowadays, not much to say.
OH. You're an invisible user?

I only learned that invisible users aren't invisible to moderators/admins/super mods/senators when I became a mod.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
OH. You're an invisible user?

I only learned that invisible users aren't invisible to moderators/admins/super mods/senators when I became a mod.
I actually wondered if any of the mods here would ever tag me for my lurking since they're the only ones who can see me
Wait, you were invisible!? So that's what happened to you...

Twili~n!
I've always been invisible \o/

LOL that anime, love YuruYuri ~
Yui is my favorite, and Chitose is adorable

Gotta stay stealthed to swipe those pages....
It's a good cover, yes, but it actually just makes me feel better :'D
Like. A lot of the time I'll forget I have a Smashboards tab up, and I'll be sitting on a thread for hours. No one needs to see that and question why I sit there forever when I'm actually just too oblivious to notice I haven't closed a tab..

Olimar is pretty fun. He actually reminds me of Shulk in some sort of way. Not sure if he's my type of character though but, he's fun.

I still suck with Robin. Idk much about Dedede. I mean, I know what to do with him but he's really terribad. Fox and Mario are whatever because they're my secondaries. I did some pretty nifty stuff with Zelda today. Palutena is still pretty fun, bad tilts aside. My Puff and Greninja are garbage tier. I've yet to use Falco because the last time I actually used him, I got 2-stocked by a Fox (then I proceeded to 2-stock him with Shulk and Fox) so I'm not really feeling it with him at all. I might give Mewtwo a shot but I have a feeling that I might intentionally suck with him on purpose. I don't know how the F Game and Watch's moveset works. DHD and Pacman are weird and awkward and I'll probably never ever use them. For some reason, I'm not garbage (still pretty bad, but not utter garbage) with Lucario but I don't like how he feels and plays. I STILL refuse to touch Dark Pit, but I'm alright with Pit because I watch @ berserker00 berserker00 play Sasu-Pit. I THINK KIRBY IS ACTUALLY LEGIT GOOD.

4 hours of doing nothing but Sm4sh. I'm kinda tired of the game. Lol. For now. I'll probably play 30 minutes later because I never get tired of this game somehow.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Finally finished the Group Work. :yeahboi:

Now I'll probably see how useful B-Reversing can be for Zelda, Bowser and Lucina. (Also, thought I'd give a shout out to @Soul. and give him some tips on how its done.)

During a dash, let the Control Stick return to Neutral for a small amount of time, hit B, then tilt the stick in the opposite direction. (Best if you did it in Training at different speeds so you can get the hang of it. :3)

Olimar is pretty fun. He actually reminds me of Shulk in some sort of way. Not sure if he's my type of character though but, he's fun.

I still suck with Robin. Idk much about Dedede. I mean, I know what to do with him but he's really terribad. Fox and Mario are whatever because they're my secondaries. I did some pretty nifty stuff with Zelda today. Palutena is still pretty fun, bad tilts aside. My Puff and Greninja are garbage tier. I've yet to use Falco because the last time I actually used him, I got 2-stocked by a Fox (then I proceeded to 2-stock him with Shulk and Fox) so I'm not really feeling it with him at all. I might give Mewtwo a shot but I have a feeling that I might intentionally suck with him on purpose. I don't know how the F Game and Watch's moveset works. DHD and Pacman are weird and awkward and I'll probably never ever use them. For some reason, I'm not garbage (still pretty bad, but not utter garbage) with Lucario but I don't like how he feels and plays. I STILL refuse to touch Dark Pit, but I'm alright with Pit because I watch @ berserker00 berserker00 play Sasu-Pit. I THINK KIRBY IS ACTUALLY LEGIT GOOD.

4 hours of doing nothing but Sm4sh. I'm kinda tired of the game. Lol. For now. I'll probably play 30 minutes later because I never get tired of this game somehow.
I remember trying to play Kirby day 1 on 3DS, all I could do with him well was them DAir into EVERYTHING combos. :V

Last edited:
I remember trying to play Kirby day 1 on 3DS, all I could do with him well was them DAir into EVERYTHING combos. :V
Mobility issues aside, his damage output is great. All his tilts are really useful, d-tilt being my favorite because tripping with d-tilt allows for a free F-SMASH. U-tilt has always been good since 64. F-tilt is good and straight-forward. Good for spacing. B-air is basically the same case as u-tilt, been good since Smash 64. I could go on about this character but @Reserved could do a better job here

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
So like I played a fg match as g&w against little Mac

I jumped off the stage, and I guess he thought I was suiciding for whatever reason, and HE died, and I recovered.

#ezgamesisezlyfe

Idk if my bro is up for wifi (I probably will never touch wifi) but he seems eager about it.

But even he has limits for our bad wifi. Lol

Last edited:

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Idk if my bro is up for wifi (I probably will never touch wifi) but he seems eager about it.

But even he has limits for our bad wifi. Lol
I might be willing to try if I get bored enough. But if the speed goes powerpoint presentation speed, I'm never touching wifi again. If that happens, I'll have it as the last thing I do in Sm4sh right ahead of changing my 1st main to :4zelda: :awesome:

Sounds my first match in 4 Glory. The first and last one

It was even against a pre-patch DIDDY KONG

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

DH and Pac aren't weird lol. I find them both enjoyable I just wish DH had a better recovery

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
DH and Pac are definitely characters I'd place as "weird", same with G&W and Megaman.

I'd place Samus on that list too if she was a new character.

DH and Pac are definitely characters I'd place as "weird", same with G&W and Megaman.

I'd place Samus on that list too if she was a new character.
Floaty+Heavy is definitely a weird design. It wasn't like that in Other M if that's the----

Oh whoops.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Floaty+Heavy is definitely a weird design. It wasn't like that in :awesome: if that's the----

Oh whoops.
She's always been floaty/heavy, even in Melee (her recoveries were one of the few that weren't completely terrible). They ramped it up to eleven in Brawl, though in Smash 4 they made her even heavier.

Oh btw, in case you didn't know.

Post-Patch, Samus' Super Missile is faster, and Tipper F-tilt is now a kill move

She's always been floaty/heavy, even in Melee (her recoveries were one of the few that weren't completely terrible). They ramped it up to eleven in Brawl, though in Smash 4 they made her even heavier.

Oh btw, in case you didn't know.

Post-Patch, Samus' Super Missile is faster, and Tipper F-tilt is now a kill move
I know that, but bluuuuurgh. Weird design regardless.

Olimar is FUN. I love the yellow pikmin and blue pikmin <3

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'll be grinding games hard with my practice partner today.

I may ask you gals for matches later.
Is that the only thing you are grinding with your part-*Shot*

Also, is it me, or is Puzzles & Dragons Z more fun than Pokemon Shuffle? :V
Huh?!? It's out?!?

I am certainly way more interested in it then Pokemon shuffle.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Diddy isn't the best character anymore, but he's still very good. Top 10 good.

I still expect Zero to take EVO, just perhaps not as dominantly.

ZeRo said that he'll main Diddy Kong, I'll give him a month before he switches to sheik.
Although I said Sheik was probably the best, I take it back. Lol. She can't kill for her life unless she manages to get a kill setup correctly. The Sheiks in my region got a severe nerf because of the loss of her dumb ledge trump b-air which I'll never miss. He's probably going to Fox or Sonic.

Her only kill moves now are bouncing fish and vanish. Both attacks require a set up to land 'em

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Although I said Sheik was probably the best, I take it back. Lol. She can't kill for her life unless she manages to get a kill setup correctly. The Sheiks in my region got a severe nerf because of the loss of her dumb ledge trump b-air which I'll never miss. He's probably going to Fox or Sonic.

Her only kill moves now are bouncing fish and vanish. Both attacks require a set up to land 'em
I think peach is the best atm. But, I swear. More than half of Diddy mains are gonna drop him.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Every Top Tier character has clear, defining weaknesses. The one who will the be the best will be the one who can cover those weaknesses.

And yes, Sheik has some pretty major killing problems now, but needles are still a thing. She'll be the campiest top tier character.

I think peach is the best atm. But, I swear. More than half of Diddy mains are gonna drop him.
Peach is good but she is definitely not the best character in the game.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
With some of Rosalina's worst problems nerfed, I can see Rosalina easily in top 3 now.

Before, having to constantly deal with diddys and sheiks made it a slight problem using her. Where I would say around 5th-10th. Still amazing, but restricted.

But now I can easily see her in the top 3.

Speaking of nerfing, I wonder how many people rejoined Smash 4 after hearing Diddy was nerfed? I heard people originally left because of him.

I think Pikachu is the best. Maybe Fox comes up after then Ness is next. Or Luigi. Idk. It's hard to identify since all of the top 10 characters have notably visible weaknesses.

Top Bottom