• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I don't know how the F Game and Watch's moveset works
1. Usmash
2. When you feel a Judge 9 in your ass, pull it out.

Who are the tallest characters in smash 4? I want to know who gets hit by sh rising slingshot
Ganon is tallest and Rosalina is second tallest, idk from there
___

Re: Top 10

I don't feel like it's really changed much post-patch. Diddy's still got his dumb frame data and hitboxes, he just takes another 20~30% to kill you - I still very much feel he's #1. Sonic's about the same, but I'd possibly drop him down a spot as he didn't exactly have a definitive lead compared to the rest of the cast. Sheik lost ledge trump bair which seems huge to me, but nothing else about her character changed so it might not be a huge loss.

If I'm underestimating the nerfs though, I'd peg a shift to :4fox::4zss::4pikachu::rosalina::4falcon:'s favor - :4luigi:might drop in that case on virtue of importance of MUs shifting.

tl;dr
:4diddy::4sheik::4fox::4zss::4pikachu::rosalina::4sonic::4falcon::4luigi::4megaman:(still sleeper #10 imo)
____

I don't feel confident enough in saying how hard :rosalina:beats certain characters so I'll just go over the losing to even MUs imo:

:4diddy:
:4falcon::4fox::4olimar::4pikachu::4sheik::4sonic:(might be 50:50 after 1.0.6)
±0
:4duckhunt::4darkpit::4greninja::4kirby::4mario::4megaman::4peach::4pit::4villagerf::4yoshi::4zss::4shulk:[rip :4rob: uthrow]
Advantaged
rest
+3
:4mewtwo:

Whoa Vanilla. That's surprisingly harsh. I'm just curious on what you think about the MU anyway (like, more details would be cool)

I played safe and made Shulk vs M2 60:40 Shulk but I think it could be way better for Shulk because I've been hearing reports of Smash art actually being a ***** to Mewtwo. Smash art being really good in an MU is a rare occasion. I only hear people sing praise for it against Pikachu.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Is that the only thing you are grinding with your part-*Shot*

Huh?!? It's out?!?

I am certainly way more interested in it then Pokemon shuffle.
Well it ain't yet. From playing the Demo. I can tell it is FAR more fun and has more depth than Pokemon Shuffle. :V

Edit: From seeing that Top 10 list of characters and seeing Sheik. I always have this comment in my head "In the trash you go."

Dammit me, stop hating Sheik too much. D:

Last edited:
Pac-Man #20

Seems alright. But please explain to me why wario is that high.
Late reply because I go through things fast

His bike is nuts. He has insane air mobility, along with a good ground game (wtf fart and f-tilt). He's a tough guy to force into a disadvantage because of the aforementioned advantages. I'll admit, the other reason why he's not higher than he is in my list is because he's the most unpopular fart face I've seen in this game. You could say the same for Pikachu but.... top 10 is a mixed bag for me. My opinions fluctuate radically.

I don't think he'll ever touch top 10 doe.

Did not realize it but I've broken 14,000 posts. Um. Woo. I guess.

I think it's been 5 days since I've had this avatar. Let's see if I can break my avatar switching habits~

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Okay. No Fox on Wifi unless I've been playing Wifi for a while. New rule for me. Never really felt comfortable on the Wifi (either more lag than usual or me just playing a ridiculous amount offline lately)

Gonna eat lunch now. While your ZSS is good, Macchi, it's really cookie cutter flow charty. Try and mix things up and abuse her top tier movement more. You're always throwing out attacks and she doesn't need to be doing that.

Fun stuff though. :)

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Okay. No Fox on Wifi unless I've been playing Wifi for a while. New rule for me. Never really felt comfortable on the Wifi (either more lag than usual or me just playing a ridiculous amount offline lately)

Gonna eat lunch now. While your ZSS is good, Macchi, it's really cookie cutter flow charty. Try and mix things up and abuse her top tier movement more. You're always throwing out attacks and she doesn't need to be doing that.

Fun stuff though. :)
Haha Ggs, haha yeah I need to work on movement. I use nair a lot because it's safe on shield. Your fox was good but I think you can cancel my paralyzer with nair so try using that. Use nair more in general. It's such a great move.

For anyone who's gonna play with @ berserker00 berserker00 , he's going to sleep or something. I'll stay awake and refuse everything because of my bad experience with wifi :awesome:

Gonna post avatars for free. Free avatars from everyone who likes waifus or Asuna (Ass-una for that Philoz guy)

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Haha Ggs, haha yeah I need to work on movement. I use nair a lot because it's safe on shield. Your fox was good but I think you can cancel my paralyzer with nair so try using that. Use nair more in general. It's such a great move.
Yeah, NAir is really good for both. While NAir is safe on shield for ZSS, you still incur more lag than empty hopping and it makes your movement a little more manageable. Same is kinda true with Fox's NAir, which is why I didn't use it as much, but I found his movement to be a little harder to control online. I was playing around with him for like... 3 hours last night offline in training mode and I never made the adjustment.

Pivot cancelled jump cancelled up smash is going to be my signature Fox move. Couldn't do it in the few matches... but it's so beautiful as a cross up option.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Or... We could not do Tier and MU lists.

*sits back down in the back*

~~

Y'know what would be interesting? If everyone here (At least for one of either 3DS or WiiU.) all got on one section of FG at the same period of time and we all try and see if we can encounter someone here, there.
Oh, I do that with my social all the time! It's actually pretty fun (we only do it on FF and not FG) to search for each other then troll everyone (and each other). We should def do this.
It's because we love you, baka dense stupid jerk berserker. You might even be a masochist like everyone else here too~

ALSO ZELDA GORLS.

BETTER LEARN THIS TECH. CATCHING DEM ROLLS ONTO STAGE FTW

TY based @Aleate for teaching me this tech~
Hmm, never thought of doing this. Nice find you two.

Watching this makes me wonder if Zelda's rolls are still any good. I hear people say that she has a really good tech roll, and yeah, she does seem to go farther than my other characters. Her spotdodge looks decent too, but I don't know the actual frame data behind it.

Estel Elessar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jack1995pilot
Did not realize it but I've broken 14,000 posts. Um. Woo. I guess.

I think it's been 5 days since I've had this avatar. Let's see if I can break my avatar switching habits~
Your current avatar is all I've ever known you by, so clearly progress has been made

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
For anyone who's gonna play with @ berserker00 berserker00 , he's going to sleep or something. I'll stay awake and refuse everything because of my bad experience with wifi :awesome:

Gonna post avatars for free. Free avatars from everyone who likes waifus or Asuna (***-una for that Philoz guy)
Nvm this. I'm still here @ Space Stranger Space Stranger @ Locke 06 Locke 06 and for anyone else who'd want to have some 3DS action :smirk:

D

Deleted member

So this morning me and my little sister thought it would be a good idea to surprise my mom be cleaning the entire house. We did it, and my mom catches us cleaning up and she's all "What do you two want? Why are you cleaning? You must want something.". GAWD me and my sister were trying to be helpful ;-;

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Good evening to you too @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 .

Just played some more DK64, just trying to find the remaing Gold Banana for DK, Diddy and Lanky and the remaining Bananas for Lanky & Tiny. :c (Rare really did want you to explore. Sweet jeez.)

Also. Episode 3 of Yuki-chan:

Yuki Nagato being cute. :3

Stop kidnapping Mikuru, Haruhi. ;_; She's mine.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Good evening to you too @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 .

Just played some more DK64, just trying to find the remaing Gold Banana for DK, Diddy and Lanky and the remaining Bananas for Lanky & Tiny. :c (Rare really did want you to explore. Sweet jeez.)

Also. Episode 3 of Yuki-chan:

Yuki Nagato being cute. :3

Stop kidnapping Mikuru, Haruhi. ;_; She's mine.
Good evening?

Timezones are weird. Well, good evening to you too

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
So this morning me and my little sister thought it would be a good idea to surprise my mom be cleaning the entire house. We did it, and my mom catches us cleaning up and she's all "What do you two want? Why are you cleaning? You must want something.". GAWD me and my sister were trying to be helpful ;-;
I would have thought the same if I was your mom, tbh XD. I'd be like WHY ARE THESE KIDS BEING GOOD SOMETHING'S NOT RIGHT.

My Ganondorf got rekt by Woody here playing as his lesser clone hehe

@ Berserker. Berserker. is now using Diddy as predicted :awesome:

Edit: @ Berserker. Berserker. regrets going wifi as predicted
Meh. I hate wifi, but regardless of my lack of tolerance for it, GG's doe @ Space Stranger Space Stranger

Respect to the cape on my monkey flip :p

And yes, I went Diddy. Why is it that I always get bopped when I try to troll with Diddy Kong?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Whoa Vanilla. That's surprisingly harsh. I'm just curious on what you think about the MU anyway (like, more details would be cool)
He just has no options whatsoever in the MU. Rosa doesn't have to approach him so he doesn't get to play keepaway with his tilts and jab. He can't force Rosa to approach (or prevent her from approaching) with Shadow Ball because of Luma meatshielding and GP. He has no approach himself, and gets stuffed hard by RosaLuma's own tilts, jab, nair, etc. Confusion and Disable also aren't options when Luma's around as he can hit Mewtwo out of them. His weight's also a massive detriment in the MU; dash attack can get rid of Luma, but with how early he dies he can't afford to risk getting grabbed/usmashed for attempting it.

Mainly he just gets dumped on in neutral, has all three offensive B moves either limited or shut down as options, and doesn't really compensate for this in any significant way. For what it's worth I fear Ganon more than him and I've seen them call that MU :4ganondorf:35:65:rosalina:

Top Bottom