• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Here are the current results of my Mewtwo palette poll:
mewtwopoll.JPG

I'm surprised that seafoam is the most popular alt. I was sure that it would be the shadow palette. I love the seafoam palette, but I hate using the popular palettes so I might not even use it. My second favorite palette is orange so I could use that one and be #hipster. pink Mewtwo is really ugly and I hate it. It looks really, really awful.

also, here's a fun quote from the thread:
my favorites are Shadow mewtwo and Seafoam mewtwo, Shadow because i really like demons

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Gg @ kenniky kenniky I have to go now Shulk is scary af.
GG

Things I got out of that are:
Jigglypuff is light (I killed from Brinstar's top platform at like 60% with utilt?)
Brinstar is not so jank (acid saves lives more than taking them)
Mute City is really jank

Here are the current results of my Mewtwo palette poll:View attachment 48038
I'm surprised that seafoam is the most popular alt. I was sure that it would be the shadow palette. I love the seafoam palette, but I hate using the popular palettes so I might not even use it. My second favorite palette is orange so I could use that one and be #hipster. pink Mewtwo is really ugly and I hate it. It looks really, really awful.

also, here's a fun quote from the thread:
Let's go Orange Mewtwo represent

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Random question: Does anyone know what percent the elevator with no rage kills Jigglypuff at (when the kill sparks show up?)
kills at 51%
sparks at 52%

tested on Gaur Plain omega 3DS

from top platform of Battlefield 3DS
kills at 29%
sparks at 30%

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I feel like one of these days I'm going to accidentally pick Pac-Man instead of Shulk on the 3DS and facepalm

oh well time to rek FG noobs with Zard :4charizard:

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Should I make a Zelda palette swap poll thread? I know someone already made one, but it was a really long time ago and there are a ton more people that visit the Zelda boards so the poll would have more votes.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
sometimes I search to find a pic to express my opinion on something
then I find this

followed by this

Am I doing Internet wrong? and if so, how do I internet?

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Honestly though why is Charizard bad

fast, powerful, multiple jumps, heavy, super armor on 3 specials, large range, frame 6 usmash

like that sounds like a good character if you ask me

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
So now that stages are shareable on Wii U I thought about making a bunch of smasketball stages and doing tournaments for it. It would be something fun to do without being super serious like a normal tournament. Think people would be interested?

Soul.

Yoshi is a bad matchup (not MM levels of bad though) because while both characters have similar problems Yoshi outmanuvers villager While throwing out Eggs.
I have NO idea how pocketed eggs work.
there is no point in using Pocket on Yoshi's eggs. He can still use them and using Pocket only makes things worse despite it being invincible for a second (???).
idk I'm not that good at MU knowledge and ****

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Honestly though why is Charizard bad

fast, powerful, multiple jumps, heavy, super armor on 3 specials, large range, frame 6 usmash

like that sounds like a good character if you ask me
He's Swordfighter's mount

Top Bottom