• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Mafia! Town Wins! GGs to all

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
which one is it? did you know? or did you not know?

youre lying.
I made extremely clear I was being sarcastic in the first quote, by pretty much contradicting what I said on the line below that in the exact same post. Nice try, though.

and you told him to tell you what we should be talking about. re-read my post if you are still confused.
Okay, I re-read now. Of course I asked him what we should be talking about - he obviously had some idea of where he wanted to take the conversation, but was instead vague about it and said "things".

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Okay, cool. I also highly doubt that scum didn't nk, so I think that it's much more likely that doc protected. That means we are either dealing with set up B or set up C (see oringal post). In anycase, I think this helps to clear Adaigo more (there's now less of a chance that he was lying).

Anyways, right now my my town to scum list looks like this (in order from most town to most scummy):

Sworddancer
Adaigo
Swiss
GWJumpman
BSL
Skyler

My scum picks are between the last three.

Skyler has been hella quiet all game, and that worries me a little bit. It doesn't worry me as much as Gova's style of posting did, mind you (where most of it was fluff that didn't make any attempts to catch scum). However, something else has worried me about him greatly, and that is his connection with Gova. I still have to check him and Gova's interaction with one another, but IIRC, they didn't interect much, and that's definitly suspicious. Newbie scum partners avoid each other like the plague oftentimes. I need to reread them to confirm this.

I DO know for a fact that gova was pushing both Adaigo and I (in his 317). I, as now, believe Adaigo to be cleared. Also, I of course know myself to be town. Recalling from Day 2, Adaigo and I were being pushed by others before Gova gave his stance against us. For this reason, I believe Gova was simply bandwagoning. However, he never made any statments against Skyler, who I'll think would be a popular canidate to bandwagon. Definitly something to consider.

BSL, could also potientially be scum. Now, even though BSL is my second scum pick, I need to clarify that he lags far behind Skyler in scumminess. Anyways though, the only reason I really suspect BSL at this point is because of his semi-violent late Day 2 push against Skyler, when the lynch choice came down to either him or Gova. He kinda ignored Gova IIRC, so it's definitly possible that BSL was trying to push an alternative to his scum partenr.

GWJumpman is where he is just because I think Swiss to be more townie than him. No other reason. He's just there, and I wish him to do a bit more honestly.

Swiss I think to be pretty townie at this point. Him suddenly switching to Gova out of the blue late Day 2 is a bit suspicious, recalling the fact that he earlier stated Gova to be null to him. It leaves the possiblity that Swiss was bussing him. However, if Swiss was scum, then he'll probably of jut stayed on another easier bandwagon to be on. Also, knowing Swiss, he probably wasn't really even keeping track of what alignment he thought Gova to be. :awesome:

Perhaps this is all part of Swiss'es master plan, but I doubt it. I'm trying to cut all of this paranoia crap out now.

Adaigo I already gave my reasoning for finding him town.

#HBC | Dancer

um

Sworddancer
Adaigo
Swiss
GWJumpman
BSL
Skyler

My scum picks are between the last three.
^This is not true, actually. My scum picks are basically just Skyler and maybe BSL.

I'm putting Skyler at L_2

Vote Skyler

Swiss

Smash Lord
Swiss I think to be pretty townie at this point. Him suddenly switching to Gova out of the blue late Day 2 is a bit suspicious, recalling the fact that he earlier stated Gova to be null to him. It leaves the possiblity that Swiss was bussing him. However, if Swiss was scum, then he'll probably of jut stayed on another easier bandwagon to be on. Also, knowing Swiss, he probably wasn't really even keeping track of what alignment he thought Gova to be. :awesome:

Perhaps this is all part of Swiss'es master plan, but I doubt it. I'm trying to cut all of this paranoia crap out now.
I do keep track of my stances. I just lie in thread >_<

I love this - every game no matter how no matter confirmed townie I may be someone will say "OMG ITS ALL IN SWISS' MASTER PLAN" :awesome:

If I was scum I would have totally bussed Gova btw.

Swords, what do you think about the doc claiming and saying who he protected? It'll give us two clears. Plus myself, you and Adagio.

And BSL. He's town. I did have an actual list of who I thought was town - friggin lost it.

#HBC | Dancer

Doc claiming would only clear two additional people if both the person the doc protected and the doc himself were outside the group of people you already mentioned as clear Swiss (or, are they cleared? whooooooooooooooo!). If they aren't in the group of already cleared townies, then that pretty much narrows down the last remain scum to one person. However, if they are, then we just outed the doc. If one of them is in the group but the other isn't, then it helps somewhat, but with the possible drawback.

I'm a bit wary of it, but it could definitly be a good idea. Especially considering that we're starting to get late into the game, maybe a roleclaim is called for?

What do you think of your own idea, Swiss?

Swiss

Smash Lord
I don't think you're the doc. Thus the doc is someone expendable. Scum will HAVE to kill the doc and we'll be unable to stop them.

I think the doc probably protected me, giving us only one confirmed townie. And it would also probably make you paranoid that I deliberately withheld the scum NK for this exact reason (even though no Doc claim would out me).

I think that if we confirm another player as town we will win this game by default in LyLo. Skyler and 'who' could be the last scum?

Lemme actually read the thread, I really didn't bother overNight.

#HBC | Dancer

I was taught to never ever quick lynch someone.

. . .

Let's just lynch Skyler and win.

Do want you to respond to me though. Don't vote until you do.

Also, if we're going quicklynch, should we go on and massclaim?

^Thoughts on this BSL?

NOTE TO NEWBIES

Quicklynches usually are a bad idea, and should be avoid unless you're absolutly SURE that the person you're lynching is either scum or the play toDay. On top of that, note that, if you can get the person who you expect to talk, then you should probably keep him around until further notice. One last thing, quicklynch should really only ever happen at endgame.

Really, Skyler probably is scum, and is even more likely the play toDay. He's not talking much, it's near endgame, so we might as well as lynch him.

Btw, for those who don't know, a quicklynch is when we lynch early in the Day.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
As we have an open set-up, a mass roleclaim sounds nice.

I don't actually know the times a mass roleclaim is good, but I am not against it here. I can't think of anything bad coming out of it.

#HBC | Dancer

Endgame is the worst time to quicklynch >_<
community mafia much? :bee:

Only if we're uncertain who the scum is. Here, we have someone who many agree is scum. All evidence points to him. Plus, consider that there's no rush here. In Community, OS somehow made everyone feel like things we're unnecassarily urgent.

Btw, I do count this as endgame if that's confusing you.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Vote Skyler

That, is all you say?

After a scum flip AND a no NK.

Die.
Well, I think defending myself would come at the top of my priority list, yes.

Regarding all those other things: No NK just means doc protected correctly and Gova being scum means that Gova was scum. The dude hardly posted anything the whole game, so its not like we can use his posts to figure out anything useful.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Two things:

I love how everyone spells Adagio's name wrong.

Is there one mafia left? If so, I'm good for a roleclaim. I have one problem with it though. We're going to end up with a 100% townie result since he will lie. How do you plan on countering that?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Scum has no option but to claim VT and make up (or guess) a character. It's the only way to not out themselves.

We claim, and look at anyone who's VT.

We claim in this order.

Skyler
Jumpman
BSL
Swords
Swiss
Adagio

Character name and role.

That OK with y'all?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Fake cop claim from a newbie when he couldn't have known if there was a real cop in the game?

Idk. Seems off. If this were another game I'd have quicklynched - but I've learnt to treat newbies differently.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Sorry. I had skimmed that part because my phone was dying. I thought the massclaim is what Swiss wanted my response to.

I wouldn't have pushed either if them late D2. The only reason I pushed skyler was because I thought I had caught him attempting to not scumhunt, then lying.

Look back, I didn't make a huge case on him. I was pushing his sudden super-scumminess.

Should I claim before GW? or just wait?

Adagio

Smash Rookie
First off, goes without saying I was roleblocked again but just thought I'd mention it anyway.

I didn't like Skyler's 457 (about Gova's posts not offering information). On the contrary I am going to reread his posts either later today or tomorrow and see if there IS anything to be found. Theoretically his posts should link him to someone else. In any case it would be foolish NOT to look at them since he is confirmed scum!

I'm interested to see how the massclaim goes. I guess we are waiting on Jumpman.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
so i am in DC for a school trip over throughout this week. i have very limited computer access, but i had my phone to play from.

my phone broke yesterday, and i cant fix it until i get home. saturday.

i can play some maybe if my friend lets me use his phone, but other than that, nothing.

Malon, vanilla townie

#HBC | Dancer

*sigh* This is why I didn't want to full claim.

I'm Zelda, town doc.

Was considering fake claiming, but I figured it would be best if we avoid the confusion that would go with it.

I protected Swiss both Nights, so he's cleared. I faked my paranoia about him, so to try to leave scum the slip, while at the same time not being too obvious about it or really push that hard.

We better lynch scum toDay, cause if we mislynch I'm dead toNight.

If Skyler doesn't flip scum then I guerentee that there is a scum between BSL and Jumpman. Leaning towards Jumpman, but I really wouldn't be surprised either if BSL really is the last scum.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Why is swiss cleared?

Swiss, what is your claim?

Not V/LA, btw.

Swiss

Smash Lord
It really does.

The only way a no kill could have happened is doc blocking or scum withholding. If I was scum I wouldn't need to have done this.

I'm town.

K. Move on.

Lynch Skyler, (if not a win then) Swords dies toNight. Lynch BSL or Jumpman.

I'll do that re-read soon. I promise.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Hey Swiss, how about you claim like the rest of us.

Top Bottom