• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're Banned! And I'm still alive and kicking after all these years!

Kantrip

Kantplay
Banned because I heard you like forum games, so we put a forum game in your forum game so you could play forum games while you forum game play.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Banned because I heard you like to play Donkey Kong, so we put Donkey Kong in Donkey Kong so you can enjoy using Donkey Kong while playing Donkey Kong.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
banned because i heard you like "yo dawg we heard you like (noun) so we put a (noun) in yo (noun) so you can (verb) while you (verb)" jokes so we put a "yo dawg we heard you like (noun) so we put a (noun) in yo (noun) so you can (verb) while you (verb)" in yo "yo dawg we heard you like (noun) so we put a (noun) in yo (noun) so you can (verb) while you (verb)" so you can LOL while you LOL.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
banned because it's better than paying for fake art from a fox.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
banned because he's a Sly Fox CH145RF (face bolt: Fox, energy ring: Fox, fusion wheel: Sly, spin track: change height 145, performance tip: rubber flat) :awesome:

Top Bottom