• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your "the time i got jumped" story

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've been in a few fights here and there (i try to avoid them), but yesterday was the first time i got flat-out out-numbered jumped. I have background of martialarts and some streefight style fighting, so i do enjoy sparring but this wasn't what i had in mind.

Me and my friend Lee were going to a party at our friend Dave's camp down the bayou, (we live below NewOrleans..and i'm talking another hour even lower..i'm talking the actual swamp/gulf area. And we stopped at a gas station for some drinks. Me and dave chilled in the car, and i noticed they had about 6 Indian guys chilling ouside, against the wall; varying from the ages 16-23 about (the biggest ones 'roud 6' over 180 lbs maybe). A few of them had beer bottles in their hands. After lee got the drinks and walked out the station towards our car, one of them approached him from the side demanding money and sucker punched him in the side the jaw.
"Dave unlock the door! Unlock the door, Dave!" i screamed, but dave couldn't believe what was happening happened. I unlocked my door, jumped out, and yelled, "Get the f*** away from him!"
He turned to me "You want a piece of this?!" and started swinging at me. I did what i do best and began taking the upperhand blocking all but one of his punches that caught under my eye, and giving him 2 or 3 hits to the head. At that point i noticed at the corner of my eye- another one running towards me. I sidestepped and got him in a headlock before releasing him so i could defend against the first guy...and thats when the 3rd guy got me from behind.
I got hit in the back the head and fell to my knee and elbow on the pavement, and then the 2nd guy punched me straight down in the temple, flooring me. He tried stomping on me, but i kicked him in the stomache and brought him to the ground too, but the other 2 guys began kicking at my head. I guarded as best i could, but both temples and my jaw took some impact.
He said "give me your money", but i kept telling him i didn't have any (of course i did)...i knew at this point i had 3 guys standing over me, and if i kept fighting it would only provoke even more of them to join in, and aside from beer bottles i'm sure one of them had a knife or maybe even a gun...so i waited for them to attack again before i was forced to defend again.
Lee was still trying to figure out what the **** is going on, and when he stood up, they all turned to him again. I took that moment to take to my feet and i stood close to lee ready to fight or run. The other 3 guys looked in the car and saw dave holding the phone and asked if he called the cops, dave said no, but he didn't believe him... "he called the cops!" They ran away, some of them on bikes down in the neighborhood/woods.

We had alot of adrenaline running (i know i wasn't even feeling pain during the fights), but i knew it didn't matter what happened because they outnumbered us greatly, and could have used weapons...but in the end, when they regroup in whatever shack they hid in, they have to know they didn't get any money, and they had their own injuries too. Afterward we got the cops to come and filled out a report (not that it really matters)
I have a couple small cuts and buises on my face, elbow, etc and swelling in my temple and jaw, but i should be better in a few days. Lee got rocked in the jaw though, and his bottom, left teeth are off track...he's going to the dentist today to see what should be done.

but yea, thought that might be in interesting story.
What stories do ya'll have to tell about loser's picking fights, cowards gaining up on you, cheapshots/jumping/mugging?

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I usually walk around my neighborhood out of boredom. I live in Slidell, Louisiana (north of New Orleans). These three guys came up to me on bikes (one white, the other two hispanic) and the white one kept telling me a whole bunch of crap about me beating up his brother. I kept telling him to f*** off but he kept on provoking me.

Finally, he let out a swing to the back of my head and I immediately turned around and swung at him. I tried to hit his face but I ended up hitting his shoulder since I spun around so quickly. The other two jumped off their bikes and egged the white guy on, telling him to kick my a**.

So he started punching me (chest, stomache, face) and I kept taking the hits while getting angrier and angrier. You see, I have this condition called rage. Rage is an advanced form of anger brought on by a crappy life or painful events throughout life. Unlike anger, the more often you rage out, the stronger it gets. In fact, lately I've been feeling angry for no reason. It just sort of happens whenever now. Eventually it gets to the point where it replaces your adrenaline with pure anger.

After a while of getting hit and getting more and more pissed, I eventually punched him and he flew, I mean litterally flew, across the pavement. I could see that he was dazed but I was so pissed off I didn't care. The other two jumped in and tried to hold me while he punched me but I was moving wildly and swinging like a mad man.

Rage took over. When rage occurs logic and thinking is replaced with nothing but instincts. Since I couldn't think straight, I didn't care that I looked like an idiot but I was kicking that white guy's a** completely unaware that the other two were hitting me like crazy, a majority of their hits to my face.

I eventually knocked him out and the other two gave up and ran. When I finally calmed down, I started to feel the pain of the hits (during the fight I didn't feel anything) and I was pretty sore. I had bruises and scratches and my hand hurt like hell since I punched that guy in the face so many times.

I felt like crap for about a week but I felt good that I kicked that guy's a**. Too bad fighting multiple people isn't the same as in Kung Fu movies. It isn't as easy as those movies make it look. I hit those other two guys a bunch of times and they kept getting up.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I live in Utah, so, yeah.

The most exciting story I could think of was when I was walking outside of a walmart, and some guy asked me what time it was.

Dibs

Smash Lord
I've never gotten into a physical confrontation in my life. I don't even know why. The closest thing to it was when I was drunk and I was yelling at someone to get out of the bathroom, and another drunk guy next to me thought I was confronting him when he was about 7 feet away from me anyways. Nothing happened other than him threatening to pull out his gun. But he got distracted by the music. Of course I don't remember this as i was drunk, my designated driver told me this.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
My high school has fights regularly. Like this one time, this gr 9 fought this gr 11 and the gr 11 pwned him and the gr 9 got so many injuries that he got sent to the hospital and he was so embrassed that he got pwned that he moved away.

All is well.

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
I've been in lots of "close-call" situations, where a fight is real close to happening, but something always happens to stop it. The closest incident I can recall (also the most recent), is when I was at Cruise Night (local yearly tradition where people cruise their cars down the main street of the city, tons of people line the area, drinking, looking at cars, etc. Pretty fun times.

Me and a friend were walking around and ran into a group of kids. We knew one of them, so we stopped to talk. At one point we were talking about a local band, and I said "that band is so gay".. or something to that effect. I was joking of course, because the kid we knew and stopped to talk to was a member of that band, and he laughed about it. Another kid in the group was standing about five feet away from me. He had crutches for his ankle. Anyway, he thought I had called him gay I guess, and he got instantly infuriated. "What'd you just say?!". At the time, I assumed he knew exactly what I had said, and had interpreted, like the other kid did, my remark as a joke, and was just pretending to be mad. I responded, with a smile "I said that band is gay". Well right about then I found out he actually was mad, because he swung one of his crutches at my head. I moved to the side and was kinda like "whoa, what the f***?". I literally felt the wind from that thing it came so close to hitting me. I got ready to rush him, cause that pissed me off pretty bad, but all the other kids in the group were pulling him away, so I just stood there and waited for things to cool down, while also watching out for him to break free of his friends.

Nothing else came of it, the kid remained irate and insisted on fighting me, so my friend and I just left.

To this day I don't know what the kid's problem was with me. I had never met him before in my life.. and I doubt he mistook what I said, since I said it twice. Maybe he thought I was lying the second time I said it. Whatever. Dumba**.

X-PAC

Smash Cadet
Haha, oh I've got a good one, I do.

Me and 5 of my friends go to the 24 hour diner on campus (where the drunk people oft go). We eat, go outside and chat a bit with 3 or 4 guys sitting outside. Bunch of joking around, being stupid, all harmless. Then one of the guys in my group (Bob we'll call him) makes a joke at the other guy's expense. Guy starts getting irate. We start walking away, but Bob insists on talking trash to the guy. Things heat up, we keep turning bob away and trying to leave. We finally get him out of the area and head back to the dorm, about 1/3 of the way cross campus.
Less than halfway back, me and my merry band of 5 guys turn around and see roughly 20 people following us. Where they came from I'll still never know. Everyone in my group picks up the pace, except for, yet again, Bob. He waits for the guy he was "talking" with eariler to catch up, and we head back to try and, yet again, defuse the situation. They look each other over for a sec, and then the guy throws a punch at bob. In the next 30 seconds I find myself holding 5 guys back from the fight, while taking a glancing blow to the side of my head (nothing serious thankfully). My other friends are doing the same. About 30 seconds into it, the cops pull up (think the owner of the diner had called em when he saw the first bit of heated exchange outside). My and my friends ('cept Bob, who insists on staying tied up with that same guy) bail and get back to the dorm.
Later that night Bob ends up back with us (thankfully!), not much worse for wear.

I still can't believe all those guys showed up over that stupid little argument. Drunk people really piss me off sometimes!

Oh, and XD at Xsyven.

Kerocola

Smash Apprentice
Man, lots of crazy stuff. If there is one thing I can't stand, it's overreactive people that try to pick a fight for no apparent reason. Normally, I'm just by myself, keep to myself, and am a relativly calm person, so I avoid trouble a lot. I remember a few times where people overreact for no apparent reason, like bumping into someone. In which they totally spaz out and threaten you and I just laugh and go "Alright, well, if you are gonna do something, do it, I'm waiting." And they get more angry and just walk away. Of course, that can have the opposite effect, because if someone gave me permission to give someone a nice punch, I would love to. People are really nosy, so you can't miss when something like this happens, and I hate drawing crowds near me for a stupid reason. It takes a lot to make me mad, anyway, so I can end something if it starts. I could've started a few things, but the punches made were more of a "go away" than a break out into fight punch. The only times I felt like really hurting someone was when people are in a car, so you can't really do much anyway.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I called my aunt a ***** once at my family reunion an my cousins heard about it an pretended to take me to get some food but they really just beat the **** outta me, made me say i ran into a door when people asked what happened, I still say shes a *****.

X-PAC

Smash Cadet
I called my aunt a ***** once at my family reunion an my cousins heard about it an pretended to take me to get some food but they really just beat the **** outta me, made me say i ran into a door when people asked what happened, I still say shes a *****.
...WOW. Worst my cousins ever did was convince me to eat the occasional bit of grass or try the metal slide during summer. That's pretty rough. How old were you when this brotherly brawl, this familial fight, this Clash of the Cousins went down?

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Cyphus, that sucks. I have fortuitous enough to never have been in a fight, let alone a heavily outnumbered one. Actually, I don't even know any one that has either...I hope Lee's jaw can get fixed properly...

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Wow. You're such a badass.

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
The name Lee made me think Rock Lee from Naruto, or Bruce Lee :p. Was waiting for "we stood back to back and kicked all their a**es". But seriously, I hope you guys make full healthy recoveries from your injuries.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
...WOW. Worst my cousins ever did was convince me to eat the occasional bit of grass or try the metal slide during summer. That's pretty rough. How old were you when this brotherly brawl, this familial fight, this Clash of the Cousins went down?
I was like 14 or 15
Wow. You're such a badass.
an they say internet sarcasm is hard to detect lololol

Sandy

Smash Champion
I got in a little scuffle when I lived in Florida. But I backed out in the middle of the fight cause I was the one of the guys would pull a knife on me.

Nice sig, EEvisu

Sporkman

Smash Ace
I'm really quite passive and will let things slide, or really anything to avoid a fight or confrontation.

Two 'close calls' though. Hardly close, first time one guy was getting a bit touchy and flarey at school and isn't backing off, should set the scene really, school, field, anyway he grabs old of me so i grab him back, cue gay jokes i guess, anyway, we're standing up from a ditch and I know I can't really do anything or i'll end up with about 4/5 on 1, so I throw both of us down the ditch into the thorny bushes. Think he said something like "what the **** are you doing?" none the less, I helped him up and we got out the ditch and nothing happened from there on. Yep, some serious **** that, you coulda cut the tension with a knife with that hand up.
Other time, bunch of drunk guys thought I kept looking at them and got touchy as rowdy drunken northerners do, so i consciously kept myself from even glancing in their direction. They attacked someone else that night.

So yeah, I've been pretty fortunate in terms of violent conflicts. Especially considering the amount of fights I witnessed at secondary school, the time my brother got mugged and just recently I think 4 of my friends got jumped by some chavs. Despite thrown bottles one of them says the worst injuries were: 1 bleeding nose to 1, a scratch on the arm for another, while the last one that didn't run off got a bump on the head, I hear they go on about it as though they were in 'Nam.

thecheat

Smash Apprentice
I got beat up on the bus in the sixth grade, and basically shoved off a wall in seventh. I came down on a stick that time, and I could have been impaled. It just scarred my arm. Ive never actually fought someone, though.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
I think I got jumped only once in my life and that was a long time ago in Elementary school. We were standing in the lunch line until suddenly this kid charges at my waist and tries to bring me down. I forget the rest of it but I think he was just fooling around.

xTOXNx

Smash Apprentice
My high school has fights regularly. Like this one time, this gr 9 fought this gr 11 and the gr 11 pwned him and the gr 9 got so many injuries that he got sent to the hospital and he was so embrassed that he got pwned that he moved away.

All is well.
Lol I pwned this kid at school. He also pwned me. (not even joking but were cool now)

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Man, these threads are always full of stories that sound like complete BS. Not pointing fingers, as there are several here that seem legit. The majority, actually.

I've been in one fight in my entire life. I "won", but I didn't feel proud of myself or come on the Internet to tell the tale (no 'fence to the Cyph, as his story is interesting and not masturbatory). I instead thought for weeks about how ****ing stupid it was. The drunk picked that fight over a spot at a concert. I walked away with a dislocated nose, and I'm fairly certain he had a jaw injury.

Honestly, fighting seems so stupid. Maybe it's a winnipeg thing. Fights up here tend to escalate into homicide.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
I felt like crap for about a week but I felt good that I kicked that guy's a**. Too bad fighting multiple people isn't the same as in Kung Fu movies. It isn't as easy as those movies make it look. I hit those other two guys a bunch of times and they kept getting up.
But people DO go flying when you hit them, just like in movies.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I live in what I call a “semi-bad” neighborhood. I live a around what I like to call “Phat beat kids.” Mostly wanna be gangsta kids looking to prove they can do what their thug… …I’ll go with thug-riffic, remodels rap about. But for the most part though they end up harmless afraid to stray to far from the occasional “Yo!”, “Son.” and backwards hat.

We’ll the beginning of this is kind of ironic, I’m going to just say it, believe it or not. But I literally just finished reading this thread when I decide I’m hungry and want to go grab a bite at steak and shake, a 2 minute walk from my apartment door. And as I’m leaving I kind of think jokingly to myself, Now’d be the best possible time to get into a fight.

So as I’m walking about half way between both places I hear someone yell. “Hey man, wait up.” I ignore it and keep on walking, the voice is pretty far away I’m confident if need be I could make a run for the S&S. but he call again “Yo, you hear me?” Again I keep my mouth shut and just keep walking. Then he wistles.

From in front of me some girl (who was kind of cute I might add) and a guy with a bad blue dyed job and a pole jump out. I turn the other way to run and the guy who was talking is standing back there; he’s like half my height. He’s smacking his fist into his palm. Very intimidating.

He yells out “Gimmie your money *****.” Me, always the jokerster reply “um… okay.”

I reach into my pocket and thrown my wallet on the ground towards him. I tell him to take it. He walks towards it and just as he is about to pick it up I run straight towards him. “<3 KICK!!” I yell as I go into a sliding kick aimed for his shin.

In one quick motion he is on the ground and my wallet is back in my hand. I jump up and my feet and shove my wallet into my pocket and make a run for my apartment.

Then BAM something hits my shoulder hard I lose balance and tumble to the ground. And the sound of clanking metal instantly lets me know it was the guys pole, I’m lucky it didn’t hit my head. I try to get up again but these guys are already on top of me. I have to think fast. I landed on my back so my best defense from here would be kicks. I push off the ground and do a sort of half moon kick to rise to my feet I can fell wind passing by me from their kicks as me feet connects with the blue hair’ed guys face sending him flying.

but the girl is still here and I can see both of the guys getting up back up. “three on one? that’s not fair!” The girl just kind of smiles and runs he tongue along her teeth. (I distinctly remember her teeth not being as good looking as the rest of her…) then she suddenly charges forward with a slap I duck under it and go to tackle her, but as I do it her slap turns into… well it’s hard to explain put like a low round house kick? but it was like I was sucked into it. her leg connects with my temple and I go flying across the ground. I remember thinking “****… that was hard?!” I get up just in time to dodge the blue guy’s pole. it slams into the ground right in front of me bending a little bit. I start to back pedal try to think of some way to evade, and just as the pole comes down I remember something my father told me a long time ago. “Only use this number if your life is truly in danger. Numbers can kill if they aren’t used correctly son, don’t forget that.”

Well to be honest at this point I was hoping they would. Just as the pole comes down I jump back a step to evade. “<2.999999998” I reach back and clench my fist tight. “PUNNNCH!!!!” Hit him so hard a fast even I didn’t recognize, I still don’t think he has. but in doing that I left myself open for too long. Before I can defend the short guy fist is under my jaw, it almost feels like he carries me ten feet off the ground. I’m not sure if it was just ringing in my ears or not but I could of swore I heard my change hitting the ground all around me.

I woke up a few hour’s later my wallet next to my face my 15 bucks taken from it. The 75 cents in change gone from my pockets. I limp home… it didn’t hit me until now but during the fight I didn’t feel a thing, now everything hurt. I just called the police so now their on their way here.

Luckily I don’t have class tomorrow.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
it just angers me the level of cowardice behavior it takes to gang up on someone. These people have no honor, no morals (obvious, cuz they gonna mug ya), but its just so stupid how theres no possible to win in these situations. It doesn't matter how smart or strong you are, you're not going to be able to take on 3 guys unless ur bruce lee or andre the giant.

well..its been just about a week since me and lee's 'incident'. I'm healed up, working out and stuff..only remaining pain is the right side my temple when i push against it. Lee however is still doped up on narcotics so i doubt even he knows how bad is jaw is still left off. We actually got alot of people who know authorties well get involved, and now the authorities are actually doing something about this and we think we're going to get the guys, we now even have what is to be believe as the full name of one of the culprits.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Lol I pwned this kid at school. He also pwned me. (not even joking but were cool now)
Really? But you weren't inside our high school when that happened. It happened when i was in gr 9 and so was he. You would be in grade 8 when this happened. Or you mean you attended another school with him?

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Well, nothing like that in ND...

The closest I've been to jumped is the time after a Birthday party (Fantastic 4)... We were waiting for the ride home, a friend had a mosquito on his face... I slapped him (to kill it). He screams "*****" and tries to beat me up... mall cop comes up and says no potty-mouthing and threatens to kick us off the property.

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
My stories won't compare but..................When I was in elementary school in the 5th grade, I decided to use the restroom. Their were two guys waiting for me. I went in the light turned off and I got jumped.THE END.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
I reach into my pocket and thrown my wallet on the ground towards him. I tell him to take it. He walks towards it and just as he is about to pick it up I run straight towards him. “<3 KICK!!” I yell as I go into a sliding kick aimed for his shin.
<3 Kick!!!

Anyway, I was just walking home from school when suddenly TEN THOUSAND Ninjas attacked from the bushes. Luckily, I was armed with a TI-82 calculator which acts as reflector against their machine guns. The battle raged for days two of my six arms where blown off and I was turning ultra violet. When it looked like I was going to die the Power Rangers joined the battle on my side with their new ranger **** Cheney as the Indigo ranger. After a few months of intense warfare we won. Afterward I grew back my arms and learned how to fly. This incident
makes me to prepare if another situation similar to this may happen so now i have the TI-84
Plus silver edition!

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I've been in a few fights here and there (i try to avoid them), but yesterday was the first time i got flat-out out-numbered jumped. I have background of martialarts and some streefight style fighting, so i do enjoy sparring but this wasn't what i had in mind.

Me and my friend Lee were going to a party at our friend Dave's camp down the bayou, (we live below NewOrleans..and i'm talking another hour even lower..i'm talking the actual swamp/gulf area. And we stopped at a gas station for some drinks. Me and dave chilled in the car, and i noticed they had about 6 Indian guys chilling ouside, against the wall; varying from the ages 16-23 about (the biggest ones 'roud 6' over 180 lbs maybe). A few of them had beer bottles in their hands. After lee got the drinks and walked out the station towards our car, one of them approached him from the side demanding money and sucker punched him in the side the jaw.
"Dave unlock the door! Unlock the door, Dave!" i screamed, but dave couldn't believe what was happening happened. I unlocked my door, jumped out, and yelled, "Get the f*** away from him!"
He turned to me "You want a piece of this?!" and started swinging at me. I did what i do best and began taking the upperhand blocking all but one of his punches that caught under my eye, and giving him 2 or 3 hits to the head. At that point i noticed at the corner of my eye- another one running towards me. I sidestepped and got him in a headlock before releasing him so i could defend against the first guy...and thats when the 3rd guy got me from behind.
I got hit in the back the head and fell to my knee and elbow on the pavement, and then the 2nd guy punched me straight down in the temple, flooring me. He tried stomping on me, but i kicked him in the stomache and brought him to the ground too, but the other 2 guys began kicking at my head. I guarded as best i could, but both temples and my jaw took some impact.
He said "give me your money", but i kept telling him i didn't have any (of course i did)...i knew at this point i had 3 guys standing over me, and if i kept fighting it would only provoke even more of them to join in, and aside from beer bottles i'm sure one of them had a knife or maybe even a gun...so i waited for them to attack again before i was forced to defend again.
Lee was still trying to figure out what the **** is going on, and when he stood up, they all turned to him again. I took that moment to take to my feet and i stood close to lee ready to fight or run. The other 3 guys looked in the car and saw dave holding the phone and asked if he called the cops, dave said no, but he didn't believe him... "he called the cops!" They ran away, some of them on bikes down in the neighborhood/woods.

We had alot of adrenaline running (i know i wasn't even feeling pain during the fights), but i knew it didn't matter what happened because they outnumbered us greatly, and could have used weapons...but in the end, when they regroup in whatever shack they hid in, they have to know they didn't get any money, and they had their own injuries too. Afterward we got the cops to come and filled out a report (not that it really matters)
I have a couple small cuts and buises on my face, elbow, etc and swelling in my temple and jaw, but i should be better in a few days. Lee got rocked in the jaw though, and his bottom, left teeth are off track...he's going to the dentist today to see what should be done.

but yea, thought that might be in interesting story.
What stories do ya'll have to tell about loser's picking fights, cowards gaining up on you, cheapshots/jumping/mugging?

oh ME!! haha.well thats quite the story.i transformed into the corparate company Mc Donalds and killed every1 with my C stick attacks.Usmash=Funky hot Oil Fry Dsmash=Cheeseburger Edge Guard Fsmash=Ultimate Death By Big Mac Attack Neutral A= Fat Girl Sex kick. Special Power=Power Of Micky Ds

Red Exodus

Smash Master
If I ever get jumped I'm probably gonna die, I'm pretty slim and I doubt my bones are as tough as they seem. I never remember anything from my fights after they happen, the most memorable thing I did was beat a guy with a cornbeef sandwich.

He tossed it as me ['cause I made him fall out of his chair] and started walking away and I slammed it in his back [it was everwhar!!!] and he proceeded to punch at me, I just stepped back as he lunged, then he kicked my shin [didn't feel a thing before or after] and just as I was about to retaliate my friend jumps in and slammed him into a wall hard, I burst out laughing [which is odd because I don't show emotions much, especially during/after fights].

Then some janitor sent us to the principal. We got flogged and that was the end.

Blazer

Smash Ace
When I was in 5th grade was my last time I got jumped I guess. On the playground nonetheless! BUt, some of my friends formed a club. I didn't go for it so they attacked me. Like 15 guys. Most of them were bigger than me too. I'm a really good fighter though. They left it to about 2-on-one in fairness and whenever one of their guys got tired they would trade him out. It sucked. Finally a guy that wasn't with them runs round and gets me by the neck from behind, then every guy picked one of my limbs and grabs it, I went to throw them all off after which I would have passed out and all the sudden I see this pair of shorts with flames on them go by and then I hear" get off of him!". My best friend, whom had apparently watched the whole thing waiting to see if I was going to start losing, tackled the guy who got me by the throat. Then they all backed up and started to take off. We just stood there and stared down the ones who didn't take off right away. By the end of the day in true elementary fashion we'd all forgiven each other. Lol.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
<3 Kick!!!

Anyway, I was just walking home from school when suddenly TEN THOUSAND Ninjas attacked from the bushes. Luckily, I was armed with a TI-82 calculator which acts as reflector against their machine guns. The battle raged for days two of my six arms where blown off and I was turning ultra violet. When it looked like I was going to die the Power Rangers joined the battle on my side with their new ranger **** Cheney as the Indigo ranger. After a few months of intense warfare we won. Afterward I grew back my arms and learned how to fly. This incident
makes me to prepare if another situation similar to this may happen so now i have the TI-84
Plus silver edition!
I don't know why, but this made me laugh extremely hard. I like it! Maybe one day you will have the ultimate TI-89 Titanium. Oh, how it puts even the glorious 84 Silver to shame...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I absolutely hate fights. They're so stupid and have no meaning. "You called me an a**? Well I'm going to beat you up. Yeah! That'll fix everything!"

I almost got into a fight once without realizing it. I was walking from school to the bus stop, and someone from my school who I never got a chance to know rides by on his skateboard. We exchange "hey"s, and he even gives me a friendly pat on the back. He keeps going. I keep walking for another ten minutes or so and see him coming back in my direction. As he crosses my path, I give him a friendly pat on the back (yes, I'm sure it was his back and not his butt) as a friendly gesture. Kinda like the one he gave me the first time we passed by each other.

He suddenly stops, turns around, and asks me if I want to fight. I'm thinking he's kidding and laugh. He stares me down; I laugh even harder. I knew he was in Drama class so I figured he was just acting. After about twenty seconds of this I decided to go because I was pressed on time and didn't want to miss my bus.

The following weeks I found out he's really a jerk and was completely serious about the fighting thing. (His "pat on the back" was probably a slap, except he missed) If I had known I still wouldn't have fought him because that's not something I'd do, but I was pretty shocked. There were cars wizing by at 50 mph right next to us on the side walk, and he wanted to fight? Idiot.

Mud Buddha

Smash Ace
I remember my first fight. You never forget the first time you see the life leave a man's eyes. It's almost poetic.

But seriously I get jumped all the time. You know how it is, you're out and about, some guy calls you out from within his buddy circle, and instead of letting it go, you just start the trash talking.

Sometimes I manage to beast the lot (2-3), sometimes I don't (5-6).

Top Bottom