• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your SSB Worst enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackMario

Smash Rookie
I been playin the game for a long time now. I met link masters dk masters fox masters picka masters everything. Which i beat a long the way. but who i hate and will foreva hate while playin the game i KIRBY!!!! I HATE KIRBY!!! I GOT A FRIEND ON THE SSB WHO KEEP KILLIN ME WIT KIRBY! I WOULD GET HIM TO HIS LAST LIFE (I WOULD HAVE ONE TOO) AND HE ****S ME UP SOME HOW!!!!

DO ANYBODY HAVE A PERSON ON THE GAME WHO YOU JUST HATE.....AS MUCH AS I HATE KIRBY.

:laugh: I'M HELL OF SERIOUS. I HATE KIRBY :mad::mad::mad:

Nephiros

Smash Ace
^
Quoted for truth.

Seriously, I'm like as good as crazyhand14 if the frames per second are below ~55, and that's without lag spikes.

_kSo_

Smash Master
i hate lag as well

and honestly there's no way to be good with kirby unless you are really annoying with him. Me and m3gav01t say this that it takes a lot of thinking to play a kirby, esp with cf kuz it is hard for cf to z2d kirby

BlackMario

Smash Rookie
NO its possible to be good wit kirby trust me. I got a friend who knows how to work Kirby like a pro. He know what move to use at what time. Its easy to be good wit Kirby I cant beat him and I think Im like him with Mario. Thats why I have a large hate for him.

Naw I played Masters from Chicago. Like guys in the Area who are Serious about this game. we put money put and everything. I met guys who good wit Fox, Pickachu, DK, ****in kirby, O and Yoshi. ITs funny when you know somebody who could kill wit Yoshi I was amazed.

_kSo_

Smash Master
NO its possible to be good wit kirby trust me. I got a friend who knows how to work Kirby like a pro. He know what move to use at what time. Its easy to be good wit Kirby I cant beat him and I think Im like him with Mario. Thats why I have a large hate for him.

Naw I played Masters from Chicago. Like guys in the Area who are Serious about this game. we put money put and everything. I met guys who good wit Fox, Pickachu, DK, ****in kirby, O and Yoshi. ITs funny when you know somebody who could kill wit Yoshi I was amazed.
masters, you say? i'd like to meet them. if you put money down on these matches i want in as well

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Haha yeah, im no "master", but count me in on these money games, considering you think its funny for someone to be good with yoshi...Yoshi is a BEAST when used right, trust me. Youtube/Google some videos if you want to see actual ssb masters.

Kami

Smash Cadet
I'm willing to bet that those "masters" were pretty average by the OP's writing proficiency.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, I can't see a single post with substance in here, it's either flaming or spam =]

If there are no posts with substance in the next five posts, I'm closing it.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Here's a post with substance

I think we can all agree that we hate fighting against kirby. Scrub kirby, master kirby, whatever. it doesnt matter. Kirbies in general are a pain in the *** to fight against and I think that the main thing is that we have to think too much. Especially when we play scrub kirbies. When we play scrubs, in general, we like to have an easy time and just mess aorund with them a little bit. But because said scrub uses kirby, that forces us to think. something we do not enjoy doing against scrubby players. I, myself, like to sandbag and fool around when i fight against players like that - usually kuz its my brother or some melee player. Kirby just totally changes that and I actually have to think when i fight him. When I fight valoem's Kirby (which is much much better than most) I have to think SO hard and mind game him hardcore in order to do much of anything. I think we all just get frustrated when we have to fight a camper

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Agreed, scrub kirby is bad, and scrub ness can be pretty annoying as well. Im not sure if I agree about the thinking part, but I know that I just freaking hate getting constantly drilled-uair by kirby, or when ness uses dsmash to edge guard against falcon.

As a side note, does anyone else feel like we just talk about the same things over and over again in these posts? I think that every ssb thread is either what character you dislike, what stages, or Malvas new videos (always good). Also, they are painting my office, so Im working from home, and cant get on Kaillera. Its been over a week now, and im starting to have withdrawals...

Edit: I realize that it is easy to get away from a scrub drilling kirby, i was just simply saying what I dont like. Please dont reply and say I need to learn how to do this or that or something else. I KNOW, i was just saying what I dont like.

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
Agreed, scrub kirby is bad, and scrub ness can be pretty annoying as well. Im not sure if I agree about the thinking part, but I know that I just freaking hate getting constantly drilled-uair by kirby, or when ness uses dsmash to edge guard against falcon.

As a side note, does anyone else feel like we just talk about the same things over and over again in these posts? I think that every ssb thread is either what character you dislike, what stages, or Malvas new videos (always good). Also, they are painting my office, so Im working from home, and cant get on Kaillera. Its been over a week now, and im starting to have withdrawals...

Edit: I realize that it is easy to get away from a scrub drilling kirby, i was just simply saying what I dont like. Please dont reply and say I need to learn how to do this or that or something else. I KNOW, i was just saying what I dont like.
You need to learn how to... *looks at "Edit" message* nvm :psycho:.

Anyway, BEEF!games can overcome "scrubs" xP

Nephiros

Smash Ace

and honestly there's no way to be good with kirby unless you are really annoying with him. Me and m3gav01t say this that it takes a lot of thinking to play a kirby, esp with cf kuz it is hard for cf to z2d kirby

Ever played Yukihana?

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Gay camp Utilt/fsmash spam kirbys, and lame falcon players. uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair is not a combo...its just fu cking gay. =\

Midna

Smash Apprentice
I have no troubles in that game except for fighting comps 3-on-1 with their handicap at 9.

I train against campers and **** them with Pikachu and Samus

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
I just played a pretty obnoxious CF, dash grabbed like it was his JOB. Oh well, lame style will only take you so far.

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
thats how you gotta play CF man. dats how he rolls sonz.
Oh, i understand that, but this was a new level of dash grabbin. I have no problem with a pro CF user dash grabbin, then fair, dash grab, uair, uair etc. but im not a fan of dash grab to bthrow, try to spike, then just run around and wait for another dash grab attempt.

_kSo_

Smash Master
she*

And yea, she plays kirby and is pretty much as good as me when she actually tries, without playing that cheap either.

really? dats sweet...the only kirby I can't beat consistently is valoem and m2k. they have pretty good kirbies. granted m2k's kirby is REALLY campy but i guess thats how the character is played. valoem has a campy kirby as well, but for the most part his kirby is similar to his pika :p

Oh, i understand that, but this was a new level of dash grabbin. I have no problem with a pro CF user dash grabbin, then fair, dash grab, uair, uair etc. but im not a fan of dash grab to bthrow, try to spike, then just run around and wait for another dash grab attempt.
that, my friend is a CF on the level of kirbys who spam fsmash and utilt. we have a name we call these ppl - scrubs

don't worry i hate them too. but don't just keep trying to muscle your way through. you gotta out think these guys. they are annoying but just out think them and they cant do anything kuz they only know one annoying tactic

LOL

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
I just hate DK no matter what, even though he's the easiest to beat for me. My fav is Kirby in SSB 64, then Ness, then Pikachu. :D I never ever lost a battle when me and my lvl 9 Kirby partner faces anyone. :D

A.K.A. the Kirby bros.

Cygnus V Arcana

Smash Apprentice
I personally hate experienced pikachu players. So much so that I get a sick satisfaction after smashing the crap out of him and hearing him yell "Pikaaa pikaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

best feeling in the world haha

Madic

Smash Rookie
i have to agree with you for pikachu
i also hate him and jigglypuff (i hate pokemons in general :mad:)
that sound he does when you send him out of the screen... orgasmic :p

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I hate Fox, Falcon, and Good Pikachu players.

Fox because of jab u smashes, and tent combos ending with U airs that easily kill Jigglypuff.

Falcon because hes able to combo Jigglypuff still with his U airs then end it with a B up which usually kills me.

Good Pikachus because of thier mad combos and stupid edgegaurding. Every time I try to get back they just friekin jump out and hit me out further. I try to avoid it but I just cant. Either I die off the edge or I run out of jumps.

_kSo_

Smash Master
I hate Fox, Falcon, and Good Pikachu players.

Fox because of jab u smashes, and tent combos ending with U airs that easily kill Jigglypuff.

Falcon because hes able to combo Jigglypuff still with his U airs then end it with a B up which usually kills me.

Good Pikachus because of thier mad combos and stupid edgegaurding. Every time I try to get back they just friekin jump out and hit me out further. I try to avoid it but I just cant. Either I die off the edge or I run out of jumps.
Captain falcon doesn't juggle jiggly as well as you think...i could probably get a couple uairs in there and an upb but nothing too glorious. jiggly actually presents problems for my falcon so i usually go fox. ur right about fox tho, fox absolutely destroys jiggly. jiggly vs fox is a terrible idea for you

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
KSO...You should rlly meet Yukihana...otherwise known as Ice Kokiri....I fought her in rare form the other day with Neph watching and boy was it a match! She's been playing for 2 years or so and I have to say she IS the kirby master....I mean her moves....I never knew kirby can use those kinda moves. An example, she effectively uses the suck move....when she knocks peeps off stage she does this cool move where she drops off stage and does an up b which puts her back on stage. She effectively uses uair and up b. She's the fastest kirby out there and again she knows how to use a kirby. The only thing is that she plays her own style in that she has morals where she doesn't spam moves and stuff such as fsmash. It's her choice no problem with that XD. I'm good friends with her and Neph and one time she wanted to fight me at her best XD. We played and her kirby became so pro and she ditched her morals too at that point. It was a heated battle and I was mostly guarding with falcon cause she has one of the best mindgames I swear. The only thingsthat saved me were short dairs outta shields and my tech chases and DI LOL. I still got her down to 1 stock and a high percent but she killed me. You should really fight her kirby, you would learn soooo much and yes...she is as good as Neph XD. The most unorthdoxed and unpredictable player in EGX, I swear XD. Gbagcn is a good kirby player too, cept he doesn't use all dem moves like Yuki does. Oh, and M2K plays ssb? LOLOL

Another thing to mention....kirby can be really cheap but also fun to play against if the person knows how to use kirbs well. ALLSOO....WTF pro falcon???? Yeaaaaaa rightt brooo. Don't even consider anyone as a pro or master because we're all on the road of improving. Plus, dash grabbin? wtflicious? Seriously, that's the most basic move....what's so pro bout that? Go learn a dash pivot or a pivot drop to backwards uair. Learn how to shorthop outta shield which most people don't and don't roll with falcon. If you want to know who's good with falcon....try coming on EGX because EGX is considered the whole North America and we have "pros" everywhere....Boom for example is one. Don't be concerned in who's pro or not.....be concerned on how you would beat that kirby and improve.

Thino

Smash Master
i thought Dedrick had the best kirby i fought him once he like the only good kirby i fought , guess there a re more "good" kirby players than I thought lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom