• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I'd be happy

How would you react if Banjo + Kazooie were in the base game of SSBU but instead as an echo for Duck Hunt?

D

Deleted member

If they're in the same game then that's still just one roster, right? Unless characters from one roster can't play with the other which at that point just make two different games.

HWYR if Sega make a platform fighter but it its gameplay, roster and stages are exactly as the Battle of AGES thread (the rosters not quite finished but we only have seven characters left to add so you get a general idea)

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Makes sense to go for Ryu as Capcom's rep, but I generally wouldn't want the game to be overloaded with game characters.

HWYR if Small Mario was a new clone for Mario?
He would just be Mario but Pichu, so I would laugh my ass off at the idea of a Pichu sized Mario laddering Sephiroth to death on Yoshi’s story.

HWYR if Waldo got in?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Makes sense to go for Ryu as Capcom's rep, but I generally wouldn't want the game to be overloaded with game characters.

HWYR if Small Mario was a new clone for Mario?
Pretty sure there is gonna be eight game characters. Just as there will be eight anime characters, eight cartoon characters, eight comic characters, etc. It's what was selected at the start of the thread.

Anyway that'd be weird but why the hell not.

HWYR if one of the platform fighters was an EA published game with characters from Apex Legends, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, the Sims and more. The gameplay is surprisingly really great but it's filled to the brim with MTX.

I enjoy chaos.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
HWYR If Aribeth and Morag (both from Neverwinter Nights) were added in Smash 6 at reveal?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Ehh, we have enough anime-based fighters as is, I'd prefer another cartoon platfighter

HWYR if there was a new Diddy Kong Racing, but it didn't have Banjo; Conker; Tiny; or Dixie and all new characters were completely original?

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't even call it a joke character since they've done it before but I'd be down with it

HWYR if Ecco the Dolphin was a playable character in a Sega platform fighter

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Makes sense. I think everyone would be happy with that

HWYR if there was a PlayStation All Stars reboot with this launch roster

Kratos
Aloy
Nathan Drake
Rachet + Clank
Sly Cooper
Jax + Daxter
Jin Sakai
Sam Porter Bridges
Delsin Rowe
Lady Maria
Sweet Tooth
PaRappa
Sir Dan
Astro Bot
Selene
Ellie
Kat
Spike
Iota
Fat Princess

D

Deleted member

Can't we just have a Mario movie? Why does everything have to be the freaking MCU? If its just a comedy gag then fine I guess

HWYR if Nintendo team up with Netflix to do anime style series done by the team who did Castlevaina. First three would be Zelda, Metroid and Kid Icarus.

D

Deleted member

What about the characters that don't fit into either camp?

HWYR if there is no next Smash

D

Deleted member

That would be so dumb.
How could it end, since there are a lot of Character to join the Battle!
This shouldn't happen unless if we use too much new characters.

HWYR if Project X Zone 3 had Nintendo as 4th Company, making the Guests like Chrom & Lucina and Mecha-Fiora as characters under Nintendo category?
That's exactly what project x zone 2 did?

Top Bottom