• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

That looks awesome! Personally excited for Rambi, K. Rool and Vivian.

HWYR if Waluigi Pinball was snuffed from the MK8 DLC?
Dude, you got ninja'd again...
You can turn on the filter showing ignored stuff.
Anyway, I wouldn't mind.

HWYR if NASB's sequel focused on beyond nickelodeon Viacom content like Souht Park or Drawn Together?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Smurfs and Doug make enough sense, and W&G would fit in really well with the art style so I'm down for them. Goku I could leave or take (for NASB-I'd love him in MV or Smash).

HWYR if one of the MK8 DLC packs was exclusively battle courses - with two of the confirmed ones being Block Fort and Pipe Plaza?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Don’t keep up with that thread but I do like Wreck-it Ralph.

HWYR if Nintendo made a non-Smash gaming crossover restaurant-sim called “Shopkeep Scramble!” that featured shopkeepers from throughout gaming, and these were the playable characters at launch?
-Morshu (Zelda)
-Beedle (Zelda)
-Anna (Fire Emblem)
-Hungry Luma (Mario)
Tom Nook (Animal Crossing)
-Pokémon Mart Staff (Pokémon)
-Black Market Chao (Sonic)
-Auto (Mega Man)
-Xur (Destiny)
-Circus of Values (Bioshock)
-Kei (Persona)
-Merchant (Resident Evil)
-Drebin (Metal Gear Solid)
-Neko (Secret of Mana)
-Prince Fleaswallow (PaRappa)

D

Deleted member

Feel like there isn't nearly enough new content there yet to be able to answer that

HWYR if there was a Dark Souls fighting game that played like Soul Calibur or Bushido Blade. Had characters from 1, 2, 3, Demon Souls, Bloodborne and Elden Ring.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Canceled after one season.

HWYR if we got the pass from Create a Fourth Party Pass IRL
so:
  • James Bond
  • Scrooge Mcduck
  • Batman
  • Goku
  • Shrek
  • Darth Vader
  • Popeye
  • Spider-Man
  • Jotaro
  • Gundam

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
ayyy lmao (also where yellow patriarch at)

HWYHR if the SSBU DLC cycle was:

1. Wii Silicone Jacket

1. Steve
  2. Hero
  3. CJ
  4. Crash Bandicoot
  5. Gerry Riggs

1. Terry
  2. Bad Piggies
  3. Sephiroth
  4. PaRappa the Rapper
  5. Doomguy
  6. Waluigi

Baysha

Smash Ace
Super excited for Steve, Bad Piggies, PaRappa, Doomguy (if he's not the Slayer) and a little bit for Waluigi. Kinda finding CJ getting in funny. Neutral towards everyone else except Wii Silicone Jacket for the completely irrational reason of thinking it's name is way too wordy and that they should've called it just "Wii Jacket" cause saying "silicone" just seems unnecessary.

HWYR if Team Order won the final Splatfest?

D

Deleted member

It's a good roster, lots of great picks. I'm into the artsyle clash vibes of Multiversus but I'd be more than happy with this.

HWYR if we if got a One Peice platform fighter.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Ooh! Retro Sega stuff!

HWYR if each major company in Smash sans Disney got a retro Others stage, and they were:
  1. Nintendo: Sky Skipper
  2. Konami: Frogger
  3. Sega: Snail Maze (Sega Master System)
  4. Capcom: SonSon
  5. Namco: Mappy
  6. Square Enix: Cave of Monsters (Bubble Bobble)
  7. Microsoft: My Desktop (Windows 95)
  8. SNK: Yosaku

D

Deleted member

Good picks. I'll never say no to more stages

HWYR if a Disney platform fighter was similar to Multiversus in scope, featuring characters from Core Disney and Pixar but also Marvel, Fox, Lucasfilm and Muppets.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Sounds like it would be hell to try and include a decent amount of characters from everything. Even if it would be just 40 characters (still pretty beefy for a first entry), you'd only be able to have about 6 characters per company. Still though, if the game's fun I wouldn't mind the roster being focused on bare essentials.

HWYR if Sonic X got a fourth season, which would be teased at the end of the second Sonic movie?

D

Deleted member

that would make a lot of sense!

HWYR if Multiversus's full base roster looked like this

Everyone we know +
Daffy Duck, Joker, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls, Ben 10, Scorpion, Ruby Rose, Neo, Scooby Doo, Fred Flintsone, Mad Max, Gumball, Gandalf, Rick Sanchez, Harry Potter, King Kong, Godzilla, Paul Atreides.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Yeah, Virtual-On robots playing soccer (or football if you're not north american) is my pipe dream.

YR when Demitri Maximoff from Darkstalkers is an assist trophy on Smash 6, but he doesn't do the Midnight Bliss, but at least there's an SNK Heroines mode?

Top Bottom