• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
A pretty good direct, but add a fake trailer of Smash but instead, reveals something like Senran Kagura 7

YR if Sonic Colors Ultimate was renamed as "Sonic Re-Colors"?

Crazy Hand 2001

Banned via Warnings
NNID
ForGloryOnly2014
That would be the most ****ing disgusting thing in history. What is wrong with you?

Anyway, I'd be upset if Nintendo bought Sega

HWYR if Kumatora was EarthBound's third rep?
why would it be disgusting? Wouldn’t anyone think you deserve to be punished for stealing as it’s wrong no matter what your reason for stealing is?

Ok, the Wii Hardware rep sounds good.

HWYR if Wii Console was a bonus DLC Fighter instead of Piranha Plant?
I would want to see it’s moveset

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
why would it be disgusting? Wouldn’t anyone think you deserve to be punished for stealing as it’s wrong no matter what your reason for stealing is?
Nobody "deserves" to be punished for anything, or really have any misery brought upon them by intention at all - I don't care if they steal, murder, sexually assault, or whatever; constructive and non-judgemental methods of preventing crime are the only valid methods. This seriously isn't the thread for your psychotic retribution fantasies anyway.

Aaaanyway,
Ok, the Wii Hardware rep sounds good.

HWYR if Wii Console was a bonus DLC Fighter instead of Piranha Plant?
I'd be a little disappointed they chose the entire console instead of an accessory

HWYR if Waluigi was the first newcomer revealed for the next Smash?

Last edited:
Nobody "deserves" to be punished for anything, or really have any misery brought upon them by intention at all - I don't care if they steal, murder, sexually assault, or whatever; constructive and non-judgemental methods of preventing crime are the only valid methods. This seriously isn't the thread for your psychotic retribution fantasies anyway.
You're right, dude.
Nobody deserves to be punished.

Anyway fro Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario :

That would be cool.

HWYR if Next smash had king of the hill mode?

Last edited:

Crazy Hand 2001

Banned via Warnings
NNID
ForGloryOnly2014
Nobody "deserves" to be punished for anything, or really have any misery brought upon them by intention at all
so we should educate people on why stealing is wrong instead of punishing them? Don’t you think many people do not give a **** about you and will steal because they are lazy or something, and educating them does nothing?

king of the hill mode sounds cool

YRI: WarioWare has smash themed microgames

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
the what now (not complaining though, love me some literal whos)

HWYR if 4 DLC characters were released for free at the same time as MK8D's course releases? and the first 4 were:
  1. Goomba
  2. Diddy
  3. Pauline
  4. Nabbit
A pretty solid selection. Really good additions

YR if Green Hill Zone was added on an hypothetical Booster Course Pass: Volume 2, but without any Sonic character

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Heh ayy lmao. I'm still going back to the Spinach Bop game though.

HWYR if the next Smash had this roster, but instead of revealing it or the game in trailers they simply showed a still image of the CSS as the first footage and proof of its existence at the beginning of a Direct?

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty indifferent on asssits but sure

HWYR if the Switch Sports avatars got their own slot in Smash 6, not replacing the Mii's but basically filling the role of the often talked about "Mii Sportsman"?

Top Bottom