• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
A playable Bullet Bill?! Eh, they'll probably find some way to make it work.

HWYR if Inkling's Side B was nerfed, but their Up Tilt was buffed?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I probably wouldn't notice, unless people made a big deal about it.

HWYHR if instead of revealing Byleth, they revealed Cuphead as a newcomer in the mystery presentation, with Byleth as a Mii Costume, alongside a generic/classic Mii Channel outfit, and a deluxe Freddy Fazbear costume - replacing both Mega Men and the Cuphead costume?

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Meh.

HWYR if Euden from Dragalia Lost was a pre-order bonus for Vol. 2 that could later be purchased separately (like Piranha Plant).
One one hand, boo no Dragalia stage/music. On the other: YEEEESSS I FINALLY GOT SOMEONE I WANT FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE INKLING!
HWYR if FP2 was 3 of your most wanted and 3 of your least?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
MUDDY MOLE! JILL! WALUIGI! YES! Ew... Shadow... I wouldn't mind Mai if she was MAJORLY desexualised - in fact I'd kinda like that because seeing horny heteros throwing hissy fits would be funny, I'm not sure who my 3rd least wanted would be...

HWYR if Tails, Knuckles, and Eggman were together Challenger Pack 7, despite having unique movesets, and used their classic designs, revealed alongside a complete Sonic revamp, part of a free update on the same day as the reveal, that gave him a new moveset and his classic design?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-

HWYR if Tingle was Challenger Pack 7?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would be laughing so hard. (Tingle would be pretty cool.)

HWYR if there was more Wario Land representation like Syrup and Shake King as newcomers, Stonecarving City as a stage, more music and Rudy as a boss?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I'd like that there's more Mania rep, but it'd still be disappointing that it's still the Sonic 3 jingle

HWYR if they made a Smash Bros. animated series, and it was a multiverse-themed sitcom?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Awesome! an AT is probably the best way to represent FNAF, a series that definitely deserves a reference in Smash!

HWYR if Geno and Waluigi were revealed in the same trailer, with Waluigi as a bonus fighter (no stage, spirits or music) and Geno as the full Challenger Pack?

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
My answer hasn't changed, I'd still be disappointed at the fact that Toad got ignored twice in a row.

HWYR if the exact same thing happened...but Toad was featured in the trailer and he said "I suppose I'll get my chance another day" at the end?

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
I'd be super happy since Geno and Waluigi are two of my most wanteds. I'd feel bad for Toad fans, but would also feel like it was a good sign for Toad's chances in the next game. Remember what happened with Chrom?

HWYR if Poochy was revealed as a fighter?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Uh.... can't wait for the memes I guess

HWYR if these were trailers?
assume Waluigi has already been revealed in the case of these trailers

Who's The Girl Next Door?
The trailer opens with a close-up of Wario's butt, and a small poot coming out. Wario lies down on a sofa in a Sid sorta way while Waluigi picks his nose, waiting for something - anything - to happen.

DING DONG!

Wario wakes up from his slumber and Waluigi jumps out of his skin (not literally) - Wario shoulder-bashes open the door to his house and looks up, expecting a foreboding foe, while Waluigi walks out more calmly and quickly looks down with scepticism, while Wario then looks down, still annoyed. We see the shadow of a little girl with giant ponytails staring upwards. Waluigi is confused as to just who this could be, while Wario crosses his arms, slightly less annoyed.

The girl jumps from the shadows, revealing the pink-haired Villager girl was behind the ruse! she starts giggling, as cheery sound effects play, suddenly a magic aura appears around her and she is thrown to the side - a little girl similar to the silhouette appears with a wand that turns into a demon-like figure

Ashley and Red cast a hex on you!

Wario holds his clenched fist while Waluigi worriedly signals to Wario that he's gonna get bodied, the Brawl Ashley's Song remix plays as it cuts to gameplay.

At the end of the trailer it returns to CG. Ashley sits on a bench next to the Villager girl, a text box appears from the Villager: "Truth be told I only did that prank because I wanted you to show up!" - Ashley sighs and says "get out of my face..."

It's Pizza Time!
The trailer opens with a close-up of Wario's butt, and a small poot coming out. Wario lies down on a sofa in a Sid sorta way while Waluigi's stomach rumbles and Ashley tries to increase the size of a chocolate bar, resulting in it exploding into chunks.

"Pizza time!" Wario says as he jumps out of his rest, before grabbing a phone and pressing some buttons - he then goes to the toilet - farting sounds can be heard.

DING DONG

Waluigi opens the door to see the silhouette of a chef with a very large jaw, Ashley walks over begrudgingly while Red flies over, squealing with excitement. Waluigi, in pure hype, knocks on the toilet to tell Wario, after getting no response he opens the door to see the phone using a "funny fart button" app, but Wario is nowhere to be seen, he goes back out the front and sees Wario laughing, filled with schadenfruede, Waluigi simply groans before Wario gets strangled and suplexed into a star KO

Peppino delivers a beating!

Waluigi and Red cheer in excitement, while Ashley just looks done with life

It's Pizza Time! plays as gameplay footage is shown

At the end of the trailer, Wario is seen with a black eye and multiple bruises, grinning before saying "I love it!" - his teeth shatter to the point where you can clearly read the words "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate X Pizza Tower" in their cracks.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Uh.... can't wait for the memes I guess

HWYR if these were trailers?
assume Waluigi has already been revealed in the case of these trailers

Who's The Girl Next Door?
The trailer opens with a close-up of Wario's butt, and a small poot coming out. Wario lies down on a sofa in a Sid sorta way while Waluigi picks his nose, waiting for something - anything - to happen.

DING DONG!

Wario wakes up from his slumber and Waluigi jumps out of his skin (not literally) - Wario shoulder-bashes open the door to his house and looks up, expecting a foreboding foe, while Waluigi walks out more calmly and quickly looks down with scepticism, while Wario then looks down, still annoyed. We see the shadow of a little girl with giant ponytails staring upwards. Waluigi is confused as to just who this could be, while Wario crosses his arms, slightly less annoyed.

The girl jumps from the shadows, revealing the pink-haired Villager girl was behind the ruse! she starts giggling, as cheery sound effects play, suddenly a magic aura appears around her and she is thrown to the side - a little girl similar to the silhouette appears with a wand that turns into a demon-like figure

Ashley and Red cast a hex on you!

Wario holds his clenched fist while Waluigi worriedly signals to Wario that he's gonna get bodied, the Brawl Ashley's Song remix plays as it cuts to gameplay.

At the end of the trailer it returns to CG. Ashley sits on a bench next to the Villager girl, a text box appears from the Villager: "Truth be told I only did that prank because I wanted you to show up!" - Ashley sighs and says "get out of my face..."

It's Pizza Time!
The trailer opens with a close-up of Wario's butt, and a small poot coming out. Wario lies down on a sofa in a Sid sorta way while Waluigi's stomach rumbles and Ashley tries to increase the size of a chocolate bar, resulting in it exploding into chunks.

"Pizza time!" Wario says as he jumps out of his rest, before grabbing a phone and pressing some buttons - he then goes to the toilet - farting sounds can be heard.

DING DONG

Waluigi opens the door to see the silhouette of a chef with a very large jaw, Ashley walks over begrudgingly while Red flies over, squealing with excitement. Waluigi, in pure hype, knocks on the toilet to tell Wario, after getting no response he opens the door to see the phone using a "funny fart button" app, but Wario is nowhere to be seen, he goes back out the front and sees Wario laughing, filled with schadenfruede, Waluigi simply groans before Wario gets strangled and suplexed into a star KO

Peppino delivers a beating!

Waluigi and Red cheer in excitement, while Ashley just looks done with life

It's Pizza Time! plays as gameplay footage is shown

At the end of the trailer, Wario is seen with a black eye and multiple bruises, grinning before saying "I love it!" - his teeth shatter to the point where you can clearly read the words "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate X Pizza Tower" in their cracks.
M e h.

HWYR if this was a trailer?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Ehh...

HWYHR if instead of Byleth getting in, Rabbid was the newcomer revealed in the mystery presentation, with Rayman being the deluxe Mii costume and a Byleth costume taking the Rabbid Mii costume's place? (Cuphead would be revealed in Terry's presentation in this world)

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Yay!

HWYR if there was a 4th Party Fighters Pass with these characters?
1. Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
2. Godzilla (Godzilla)
3. Jotaro (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
4. Scooby-Doo (Scooby-Doo!)
5. Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm Street)
6. Meme Man (Surreal Memes)

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Yay!

HWYR if there was a 4th Party Fighters Pass with these characters?
1. Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
2. Godzilla (Godzilla)
3. Jotaro (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
4. Scooby-Doo (Scooby-Doo!)
5. Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm Street)
6. Meme Man (Surreal Memes)
NO

HWYR if Ghirahim was a base game fighter?

Last edited:

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
Cool.

I'd feel bad for Toad fans, but would also feel like it was a good sign for Toad's chances in the next game. Remember what happened with Chrom?
Yeah, that's the vibe I was going for.

HWYR if Monster Hunter was playable...but Rathian was the Classic Mode boss instead of the expected Rathalos?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Eh...

HWYR if Sakurai and Nintendo openly apologised for Byleth's inclusion, and gave everyone who brought FP1 before Byleth's reveal Funky Kong and Dixie Kong as semi-clones early for free, with the 2 of them also available as a paid bundle at a later date?

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
"Can we get an apology for Toad's exclusion now?"

HWYR if we got a Gyromite stage?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Me: "At least R.O.B got some representation!"

HWYR if there was a fighting game where you play as any of the 12 Zodiac Signs?
(With Ophiuchus as a boss or secret character)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Eh, interesting concept but not my sorta thing.

HWYR if they released a stages pack, retailing for the same amount as FP2, with the following stages:

Planet Zebes (64)
Sector Z (64)
Icicle Mountain (Melee)
Mute City (Melee)
Mushroom Kingdom (Melee)
Poke Floats (Melee)
Rumble Falls (Brawl)
Pictochat (Brawl)
Rainbow Road (3DS)
Pac-Maze (3DS)
Woolly World (Wii U)
Jungle Hijinks (Wii U - Final Smashes disabled)
Pyrosphere (Wii U - no Ridley)
Orbital Gate Assult (Wii U)
Classic Battlefields (all games)
Classic Final Destinations (all games)
How to Play (64)
Meta Crystal (64)
Yoshi Arena (Melee)
Master Sword Cave (Melee)
Subspace (Brawl)
Bowser's Castle (New)
Gyromite (New)

Top Bottom