• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

D

Deleted member

That's a great idea actually

HWYR if Rugrats got a full seaosn in DriDim?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Meh.

HWYR if Clefairy became Jigglypuff's echo in Smash 6?
Clefairy is likable at least, so I would enjoy it.

HWYR if the hateable video game characters Hiyoko (Danganronpa), Ayano (Yandere Simulator), Chris (Sonic), and Navi (The Legend of Zelda) got assist trophies in Smash 6. It at least would be logical for hateable/panned characters to be not playable for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh cool a ninja

HWYR if TMNT: Shredders Revenge teased a new character and it turned out to be Super Irma

D

Deleted member

Why not major? Street Fighter I kinda get but I feel like MK could work as a full franchise. Still cool though

HWYR if Thunderbirds was a minor franchise in DriDim?

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
A little indifferent, but awesome so say the least for FFXiV players.

HWYR if Scott the Woz made a 4.5-Hours long video about western-animated adaptations of famous video game franchises (No Anime; Like the Mario cartoons, the Sonic cartoons, The Legend of Zelda, Donkey Kong Country, Pac-Man, Saturday Supercade, Double Dragon, Captain N, Arcane)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Cool but honestly a little bothered she got it before anyone from warioware

HWYR if Zack Fair was in Smash

Last edited by a moderator:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Hmm, really cool. A niche indie game should get a spotlight in a crossover racing game.

HWYR if, by some miracle, Gex was a minor franchise in Drifting dimensions?
LOL! Sounds hillarious!

HWYR if Creepypasta was an animated horror TV show all about monsters and supernaturalism, just like how they have always been to begin with. And the show starred Jeff the Killer as the main villainous protagonist, and sometimes anti-hero?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Huh. OK. I guess JTK would count as public domain, so I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier

HWYR if the next Smash added unique competitive forms for all the casual stages and vice versa, with Big Battlefield and Green Greens being demoted to Battlefield and Dream Land 64's casual forms?

D

Deleted member

The best way to represent it imo. Its a game known for its gameplay and not really its characters

HWYR if we got a Black Mage in Smash but rather than being a generic Black Mage it was Vivi from FF9

D

Deleted member

Reistance was not an IP I ever cared about. It feels very of its time. You could do something with the ip but maybe not a full remake

HWYR if the next smash had social sim elements

D

Deleted member

Huh

HWYR if Sony made a new competitive platform fighter, but it was a new IP and mot a crossover, with the only crossover content being skins based on PS ip

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Hmm, I would be happy because Sony is going to have a new platfighter IP.

HWYR if you saw a real Deathclaw (Fallout) behind you?
I would run for goodness sake! :)

If Joker and his allies borrowed the heart rip fatality from Kano (Mortal Kombat). HWYR if Cirno (Touhou) could perform Sub-Zero's (Mortal Kombat) signature spine rip fatality? Since Cirno and Sub-Zero are both icebenders, and Touhou and Persona are both supernatural media franchises.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
That would be kinda stupid.

HWYR if Koei Tecmo and Hasbro/Takara Tomy partnered for G.I. JOE warriors/musou game?
Sounds creative!

Joker and his allies are notorious for ripping hearts out of their victims, Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat) is notorious for ripping off heads and spinal cords of his opponents, and Joker (DC) and Sub-Zero are both owned by Warner Bros. HWYR if a Sonic OC with ice powers named Sub-Zero was the first challenger pack in Smash 6?

Last edited:
Top Bottom