• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

D

Deleted member

Oh no a weird greesy Italian man.

HWYR if Daddy Pig was one of the last characters in the Hasbro platform fighter thread

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Not actually that surprised.

HWYR if Sam Porter Bridges was in smash

D

Deleted member

That'd be cool. I was gonna submit AT for the 2010s job but I forgot.

HWYR if Raiden from MGS got into smash

D

Deleted member

Very cool but I'd keep him for dlc. I think the next Power Rangers character needs to be, well, a Power Ranger. He'd be fun though

HWYR if Zero from MMX was in smash

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
If the villain characters all have unique and interesting enough movesets, that would be awesome

HWYR if Eldegoss was the next playable Pokemon in Smash?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Strange choice.

HWYR if Bubsy was a mii costume in 2B's wave?
I would love it because Bubsy is somewhat hateable per reception. So it makes sense for him to be a mii costume or assist trophy. But he's nowhere as awful as Gary (Bully (Rockstar Games)) or Ayano (Yandere Simulator).

Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat) is sometimes mistaken to be the main protagonist of Mortal Kombat due to the notoriety of his Spine Rip Fatality. HWYR if Sub-Zero was the protagonist of Mortal Kombat franchise/series instead of his arch-rival Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I wouldn't mind. Sub-zero in smash would be cool, even Scorpion is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY more iconic.
(He's like pikachu of MK series)

HWYR if Alien from Cartoon Network invaded was an assist character in the game?
View attachment 365555
(It would act like boss galaga, but in assist form)
LoL!

HWYR if Steven Universe appeared in real life?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Hmm, cool. Really cool.

HWYR if Judge Dredd was a guest in Mortal Kombat 12?
I'm not sure about that.

HWYR if Fred (Fred the show) was an assist trophy in multiversus? It would at least make sense because Fred himself is already hateable to begin with and his series was universally panned/terribly received.

Last edited:
HWYR if Fred (Fred the show) was an assist trophy in multiversus? It would at least make sense because Fred himself is already hateable to begin with and his series was universally panned/terribly received.
Did you answered mine?

Anyways, whatever. He should join NASB instead.

HWYR if Pewdiepie was second fighter in fifth party fighter pass?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Really cool. That would be also funny.

HWYR if Megaman was a first capcom franchise in DriDim?
I'm a Megaman/RockMan fan, so I would enjoy it.

HWYR to an animation of Jax (Mortal Kombat) performing his signature arm rip fatality on Luffy (One Piece)? Given that Luffy is made of rubber, I wonder what would happen here.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Depends who's making it. If it's Laika, then hell yes. If anyone else, oh no.

HWYR if Burt the Bashful was Jigglypuff's echo fighter, and his equivalent to Sing was his pants falling down, which puts opponents in a dizzy animation with their curry expression to imply that they're embarassed?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
That would look cool

HWYR if Mei was playable in the next smash as the Overwatch Rep?

Last edited:
Top Bottom