• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Baysha

Smash Ace
I'd probably be surprised because (I think) the original source code was lost or on old as **** computers. But this could easily be a big breakthrough for the MUGEN community. Though there is something that at least claims to be it on Github but I don't know if that's the real deal.

HWYR if Sakurai released reviews of every non-fangame platform fighter that exists?

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
I’d be interested to hear his thoughts on them to be honest.

HWYR if a team combined of the best platform fighting game devs including ex-PM devs as well as some folks from Ludosity got a bunch of food/drink/restaurant brands to collaborate to make a food mascot platform fighter?

D

Deleted member

Could be fun.

HWYR if the team who did the Netflix Castlevaina cartoon got to do a Metroid one?

D

Deleted member

Love the simpsons but Its not maybe the pick I would go for

HWYR if Ludosity's next project was a PBS Kids plat fighter

D

Deleted member

I like the character but there are so many CN picks they should do first

HWYR if Blue Beetle was one of the next DC characters in Multiversus?

D

Deleted member

Could be cool

HWYR if Arc System Works and Namco revealed a new game.. An idolmaster fighting game

D

Deleted member

Don't see why Arc need to be involved in that tbh. But it sounds cool

HWYR if the capom show tonight only had one new game reveal: a CG trailer for Dragon's Dogma 2 I'm aware its not gonna have new games but c'mon,

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
That would be awesome

HWYR if there was another Live Action CGI Animated Pokemon Movie?

Baysha

Smash Ace
Banjo is a pretty big loss but I'd say PaRappa would be worth it. So I'd be pretty happy.

HWYR if there was a "Nintendo vs. Sony vs. Microsoft" game released on multiple platforms but of all the things it could be it was a tennis game?

D

Deleted member

Kind of disappointed? There's some cool characters there ignoring large parts of sega feels wrong

Ninja'd: Pretty sure Konmai have done sports games before. Anyway could be cool but a little disappointed that's the first thing they've they've after so long

HWYR if there was a Cartoon Network vs Nicktoons game that was a sports collection?

D

Deleted member

That makes a lot of sense e actually

HWYR If Microsoft put our a crossover game but it was an Xcom like strategy game?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
PaRappa music! PaRappa music!

HWYHR if they tried to represent Disney with Sora in Smash without showing Disney characters... by being adamant Sora's name is actually "A113", never refering to him by his actual name and only "A113" in everything from the trailer to the game itself?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

No thnks

HWYR if Joker 2 really was a musical, and one of the songs referenced we live in society

D

Deleted member

On one hand I'm a little annoyed they stuck to a Nintendo conection. On the other that's genuinely a fun pick

HWYR if Sqaure Enix made a new Dissida but this time with all their IP?

D

Deleted member

YES. Depends on who they are. But I'd be exited about them breaking that "rule"

HWYR if Nintendo brought back Eternal Darkness and did a Dead By Daylight crossover event for it

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I know NOTHING about that show. Isn't it a slice of life? But I'm all for picks that apeeal to younger kids.

HWYR if Lego Dimensions 2 included Archie Comics characters?

Top Bottom